SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 08th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 08th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 08th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:00 am

All threads are now open. hi
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 08th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 08th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:08 am

Diana wrote:Becca and Arie just fit. She seems so normal and that’s very refreshing. I love it. Jmo  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 08th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 1f60d

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 08th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 26071714_1946512888934647_2115753606438191104_n
https://instagram.com/p/Bdtj46kH8l2/

They look so much alike! I would think they could pass as siblings in this pic especially. Lots of couples have this trait where they can look alike and these two definitely have that. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:11 am

Kashathediva wrote:I freaking LOVE the out take. SO ME. I just love it. What can I say? I love it.

Was there something in your childhood that I should be concerned about?  rofl  Loved it!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:50 am

I am loving Arie as the lead and maybe it is good he (they laugh out loud) waited. He seems so ready now. I was a Becca fan from the get go and think they are adorable together. I like Bekah also and hope we see her on BIP. My dark horse who I think I will like is Jacqueline. Bibiana, while very wrought, is a kick. Glad to see Miss Jenny go...a bit too full of herself for me. Chelsea is already on my last nerve and I can see Krystal self imploding very soon.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:They look so much alike! I would think they could pass as siblings in this pic especially. Lots of couples have this trait where they can look alike and these two definitely have that. jmo
So true, IA.

I was actually positively surprised how he kept his "distance" with Becca during their date and how he approached it... I'm not explaining it good, but when he mentioned in some interviews that he didn't want to lead with chemistry, I think that's what I've seen him doing, really being attentive of the girl, getting to know her and read her, give her space and not just "take it because he can" (as TB) ... like taking the (correct) steps without rushing things.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:10 pm

Can I just say I'm so glad they haven't had those ridiculous TBC epis so far. I hope they don't change them.

Last edited by quietpal on Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:28 pm

I am another one that’s Girl crushing on Becca! I just adore her and Arie better hold on tight. Becca and Aries date was way too cute, but was it a really short date? Or was it just me feeling ripped off Hugesmile I want more of them! awwww

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:56 pm

quietpal wrote:Can I just say I'm so glad they haven't had those ridiculous TBC epis so far. I hope they don't change them.

Hopefully the declining ratings have finally made them rethink all that nonsense literally no one likes. Things seem more old school so far.

Becca is so naturally beautiful! Hopefully she never hops on the fillers train. She also seems refreshingly normal, so good choice, Arie.

Krystal reminds me of Britt so much it's disturbing. I also found some of her questions to Arie's parents a bit too personal. They seemed uncomfortable IMO. Need to see more of Arie's dog!

Seinne is stunning and I liked how Arie seemed intimidated by her.

Too much slow kissing and tongue for my liking. I'm sure there's plenty more to come though.

Jenny's exit was bizarre. What a childish reaction. First she asked why he dumped her and then felt the need to tell him she's not crying for him but her friends. Oh and you can't be broken up with when you were never together. Sheesh.

All JMO.

mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:58 pm

Becca just seems so normal and so likeable.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:05 pm

There was one quote from Arie at the end in regards to Becca that I thought was really telling. He said, “She’s not afraid to take a risk and be funny and just kinda show herself, and I really love that about her.”

This is how I always saw Arie during Emily’s season. So I think they’re very similar in this regard. Unfiltered, but in a non obnoxious honest way. Think it bodes well for them. And the fact that he was already seeing her like this so early and picking up on things beyond the physical chemistry makes me happy he’s our bachelor this season.

Oh and this from his blog! “I may have given her some dresses and some Louboutins, but I’ll always feel like what she gave me was so much more valuable.” The guy is in love!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:55 pm

SeekAny wrote:There was one quote from Arie at the end in regards to Becca that I thought was really telling. He said, “She’s not afraid to take a risk and be funny and just kinda show herself, and I really love that about her.”

This is how I always saw Arie during Emily’s season. So I think they’re very similar in this regard. Unfiltered, but in a non obnoxious honest way. Think it bodes well for them. And the fact that he was already seeing her like this so early and picking up on things beyond the physical chemistry makes me happy he’s our bachelor this season.

Oh and this from his blog! “I may have given her some dresses and some Louboutins, but I’ll always feel like what she gave me was so much more valuable.” The guy is in love!

I'm in love with that quote. clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:58 pm

Oh and this from his blog! “I may have given her some dresses and some Louboutins, but I’ll always feel like what she gave me was so much more valuable.” The guy is in love! wrote:

Yes and yes. This is how men speak when they are truly in love. Her gift to him is how she makes him feel. It's priceless like the commercial says.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 08th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+34
mizzoufan
mindless
LeapofFaith
happygolucky
pavalygurl