SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 08th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 08th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 08th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:01 am

IMO when a guy can make those types of comments towards a lady it shows to me just how he feels, and how selfless he is, always thinking of her first. Material things are nice, but no comparison to the feelings he apparently was feeling.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 08th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 08th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by justcallmegranny Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:00 pm

Did y'all see Becca in that tank dress when she went to fetch the date card? Up until that moment, I didn't realize how tiny she is but wow...she is a little tiny thing! If anyone can get a SC of that you will all see what I mean.

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:36 pm

Rachel Zoe certainly picked up on what was going on.
"The fact that they just met was bizarre, because they seem very connected. They really did."
http://www.etonline.com/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-spills-chemistry-becca-first-one-one-date-exclusive-93627

She didnt have to make that sort of comment at all. She could have said lovely yet generic things like "Becca is so beautiful and had so much fun trying on the dresses" or "Arie loved spoiling Becca and she was glowing". etc etc. (Or the things she said in People about Arie being the perfect gentleman.)
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:25 pm

tigertiz wrote: Rachel Zoe certainly picked up on what was going on.
"The fact that they just met was bizarre, because they seem very connected. They really did."
http://www.etonline.com/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-spills-chemistry-becca-first-one-one-date-exclusive-93627

She didnt have to make that sort of comment at all. She could have said lovely yet generic things like "Becca is so beautiful and had so much fun trying on the dresses" or  "Arie loved spoiling Becca and she was glowing".  etc etc. (Or the things she said in People about Arie being the perfect gentleman.)

The great thing about being Arie’s age and having his experience is you know what you want and for Becca, the great thing about wasting a lot of time with a loser is you know what you don’t want, like she said. I can’t say enough about how thrilled I am with this season, so far. I’m already rooting for them. They are fabulous together.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:29 pm

@Chgohighlife IA and not only did they learn from their past experiences, they seem very confident in their decisions. There was no mistake IMHO that they enjoyed that date, and communicated that to each other validating their feelings at that point.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:42 pm

I am enjoying this season tremendously. It somehow seems old school, right down to the ending without a silly tabloid ish TBC.
Great job TPTB!
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:13 pm

Perhaps this is why we are getting all the "boring" comments. The girls are having normal conversations when they are with Arie and it is not good TV and translates to boring. It seems so tame from the past few seasons.

The good tv is coming from the conflict in the house and I guess that is what the people want.

For me much prefer to see a love story happening and how the lead gets to their final chosen one and what led to that decision. That is why I watch. I want to see romance and I am down for the kissing because IMO if a man does not want to kiss you he ain't all that attracted.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:37 pm

There will be boring comments regardless of who the lead is. That's a fact from what I've seen over the years.

There will always be those that like the lead and those that don't. I don't really pay attention to SM comments so I have no idea what they are saying and it doesn't matter to me.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There will be boring comments regardless of who the lead is. That's a fact from what I've seen over the years.

There will always be those that like the lead and those that don't. I don't really pay attention to SM comments so I have no idea what they are saying and it doesn't matter to me.

@GuardianAngel,
Arie gets some negatives like everyone else but, overall the response in Instagram is quite positive and the cutest thing is when people make very favorable comments, Arie will sometimes thank them personally. Many posters say they were against his selection at first but, he has won them over, already. Conversely when one girl said something equivalent to being bored, Arie told her he was sorry she wasn't enjoying the show. He's raising money for kids in need of their first book via Insta and he is now up to 218K followers including many pretty girls and BN notables such as; Peter, Ben, Mikaela, Derek, Rachel, Alex and all the usual suspects.

Arie is just kinda being adorable all over the place; He has a great "Will You Accept This Ride" interview on youtube. Let me know if I'm allowed to post the link, I think I'm not ?? He's also got some great motorcycle poses, lots of good stuff!

I liked him from day one but, he's my favorite, favorite right now.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:19 pm

I finally got a chance to see the last hour of the show yesterday. First, I am really enjoying Arie as the bachelor, much more than I thought I would. I was a little unsure during the first show (arrivals night) when he seemed a bit overwhelmed. I was worried that he would fade away like Nick did. But no worries, during the second episode he had some great dates and firmly took control. I like his low-key but assured manner. I agree with those who say that he seems to know what he wants. In dismissing Jenny, he cited her failure to open up. I think at the beginning of the process, he was looking mostly for that along with a physical attraction. I like how, even edited, his conversations seem to have substance. He is making a great effort at genuinely getting to know these women.

The 1-on1s:

Becca -- Normally I am the densest person in the world when it comes to detecting a connection between two people. When my closest friends announced their engagements I was left scratching my head. Therefore I was delighted that even I could see with clarity the strong connection between Arie and Becca. I love how he spoiled her, and her innocent delight at being spoiled. Their conversation seemed substantive. What a great first date! And my mouth was watering at that food spread.

Krystal -- Krystal might be the nicest, kindest person in the world for all I know, but the way she has come off in the first two episodes does not reflect that. I can't stand the sex-kitten voice and overly coy and affected manner. It worked for Marilyn Monroe and a few other stars, but it is a complete fail for Krystal. Bonus point for her, she does strongly resemble Arie's mom, however. I was willing to give her the first two minute conversation with him at the ensuing cocktail party, but the second one was clueless. Even Arie looked over her at that point, judging from his reaction.

The group date and the cocktail party -- I enjoyed the demolition derby, but worried for the girls' safety. Even low speed crashes can cause injury. Arie looks amazing in his race car driver's suit. The girls who made the strongest positive impression on me were Seinne (she is fantastic!) Tia, Brittany, and Annaliese.

I continue to like what I see with Caroline, and would like to see more of her. I'm not a Maquel fan, so I was rather glad to see her out of the spotlight this week.

There seems to be a good mix of personalities this season. I can appreciate the extra bit of spice added by women like Kendall, Chelsea, Bekah, and Bibiana without thinking that they are in any way right for Arie. I read Chelsea's reason for pulling Arie away first at the party a bit differently than other fans -- I think she was simply stating that she needed to clear her mom status with Arie so that he could make a choice whether to continue the relationship or not. Even with his history of dating single moms before, I still think it was a valid concern for her. So that particular action did not bother me. Bibiana is rather a mixed bag for me. She whines a lot, which is annoying, but I applauded her when she called Krystal out. She told Krystal what was on everyone's minds without undue rancor. Kudos to her for doing that.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 08th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+34
mizzoufan
mindless
LeapofFaith
happygolucky
pavalygurl