SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:21 pm

I don't see that happening on Lauren's side. I really hope he does counseling or lots of introspection before getting into another serious relationship.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:39 pm

What an annoying answer from Ben IMO. He nor Lauren have no interest in reuniting, but Ben's non-answer pushes the annoying trolls to harass Lauren again to contact him and to reunite with him. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:36 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:What an annoying answer from Ben IMO. He nor Lauren have no interest in reuniting, but Ben's non-answer pushes the annoying trolls to harass Lauren again to contact him and to reunite with him. Imo.
He didn’t really do much to protect her from haters even when they were engaged, so I don’t expect him to start now. He is all about himself and his image.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantress Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:51 am

Ben had Ashley Spivey on the Almost Famous podcast today following their brief Twitter argument last week or the week prior (which was resolved in a phone call where Ashley reached out to him to apologize). It was actually both a heartbreaking and heartwarming exchange between Ben and Ashley S. regarding sexual assault. I cried during Ashley's story. I would recommend listening to it, if you have the time.
Enchantress
Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:05 am

@Enchantress I cried too. I'm always worried about how men will discuss r*pe, but thought Ben came off really kind, respectful, empathetic, and someone who's trying very, very hard to do good and understand and be an ally for sexual assault victims. And I really felt for Ashley, especially when she was talking about how she's consumed by the darkness. I think there are so many women struggling to heal and I hope this helped many of them feel less alone.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:28 am

I found Ashley's story to be very sad, and I am sorry that it has affected her in such a way.

***clipped - see whole post here: Becca & Garrett discussion

So over people being so judgmental off of stupid social media, that took exactly 2 seconds to react or respond to and I was glad that Ben gave Ashley the opportunity to respond.  Just wish the same grace had be extended to others.  I wish people would just slow down and attempt to think the best in people and not expect that all is said and done with hate.

Last edited by albean99 on Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:53 am

I copied the above @BowenAnderson post to Becca & Garrett's discussion thread.

Please keep this thread to Ben, and Ashley Spivey only as it pertains to him.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:15 am

Who's the girl in flannel pjs setting up Ben's Xmas tree on his IG story? Is it his mom or did he finally trade in Lindsay for a new girl!?

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:26 am

@Enchantress Thanks for the recommendation on the podcast. One thing I learned is how much Ben HATES being called vanilla (the equivalent of boring)!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:34 am

@Norcalgal which is why over the years he has had his friends say how vanilla he is not, how spicy he really is. Obviously it really gets to him. And I still think he's vanilla. giggling
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:27 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:@Norcalgal which is why over the years he has had his friends say how vanilla he is not, how spicy he really is. Obviously it really gets to him. And I still think he's vanilla. giggling

Nothing he has ever said or done has made me think he is anything but bland and boring and oh, so vanilla. He should love Colton who I suspect will turn out to be even more bland, boring and vanilla.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantress Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:53 am

@Norcalgal No problem!
I do find it so hilarious that he's so offended by that laugh out loud. It's the truth. He's vanilla af.
Enchantress
Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+61
Tiggerlgh
veg_out
ule101
lipsis
HavaDrPepper