SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:37 am

I hope they don't cast Ben again for the bachelor. He wasen't ready back then and imo he isn't ready now. Ben has alot of growing to do.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by sosleepy Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:48 pm

laugh out loud I totally thought his silly exit from winter games was a set up for a possible Bachelor return.

They’ve had to use back ups the last two seasons in a row. Higgins is totally sitting on the bench just waiting to be called in.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:57 pm

@sosleepy No, just no no no Suspect no Rolling Eyes duh hissyfit stupid Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 2292733854 Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 2254279460

These are my reactions to being stuck with Ben 2.0.

Seriously, if they keep this up I will probably never watch the actual bachelor again.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:08 pm

He really is one of the biggest famehores to come from this show *IMO* I mean, really, Jake Pavelka was raked over the coals retuning to slum it on Bachelor Pad. To date, Ben Higgins is the only other lead to love the cameras so much he’s willing to demote himself so far. He just hides his camera hungry ways better than most. I have no doubt that if he is still single (probably) the next time the show is in a lurch, he’ll magically be ready to find that “great love” again. At this point, he’s done so many of these silly shows, I don’t think he even knows top from bottom or left from right. If it didn’t happen on camera, it doesn’t count.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:22 pm

The show clearly wants Ben to be the bach again. IMO, he wouldn't do it. Ben is very much about keeping up appearances wouldn't want to be seen as a failure again if it didn't work out. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:26 pm

sosleepy wrote:He really is one of the biggest famehores to come from this show. I mean, really, Jake Pavelka was raked over the coals retuning to slum it on Bachelor Pad. To date, Ben Higgins is the only other lead to love the cameras so much he’s willing to demote himself so far. He just hides his camera hungry ways better than most. I have no doubt that if he is still single (probably) the next time the show is in a lurch, he’ll magically be ready to find that “great love” again. At this point, he’s done so many of these silly shows, I don’t think he even knows top from bottom or left from right. If it didn’t happen on camera, it doesn’t count.
 English is my one and only language and although I feel I’m proficient I don’t understand what Ben is saying. 
Case in point: apparently Ben really did love Lauren (seem to recall ILY Jojo happened too but no matter) but Ben feels hurt that all the people don’t believe he loved her but he’s moved on now but his heart isn’t completely open but he’s ready to find love but probably not on tv, well not right now, but people don’t understand that real people with real feelings are on the show but it was a great experience but he’s moved on (even though he’s still talking about the past) but... 
:headbanging

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:40 pm

@notarose Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 3806527698 you always have a way with words! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:40 pm

For the past 4 years Ben has done "Bette", "Bach", "HEA", "Winter Games", and has his own podcast "Almost Famous with Ben and Ashley" (plus his personal MW blog) where he talks about this show. 

Yet Ben has done interviews where he says he's moved on from this show and even passed judgment on other contestants regarding this show even though he's out here currently finishing up his 4th show, writing about it on his blog, and has his own Bach related podcast - none of which indicates moving on or him being better than any other contestant Suspect  

It's Ben's hypocrisy I can't stand along with his victim "woe is me" mentality. He acts like he's been so mistreated by viewers and crying about it when literally Ben is the only contestant who can be on this many shows, failed at his relationship, go on BWG with zero interest in the women, and STILL have viewers and Media writing about how they want him to be the Bachelor again dizzy

It's honestly mind-boggling how self-absorbed Ben is. He acts like he is so above everyone else with his fake-humbleness and sanctimoniousness, even using Lauren to gain sympathy on WG when Ben was the one to say two ILYs (and doubled-down on that post- show) as well as humiliated Lauren on HEA by breaking off the wedding. Yet Ben cries "woe is me"  no no

All of this has showed me Ben is all about MeBen. No doubt in my mind Ben would jump at the chance to be the Bachelor again and he'll get pass after pass because "Poor Ben"  Rolling Eyes  jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:50 pm

Don’t get me wrong, I have zero interest in watching Ben as the Bachelor again. Having said that, I would greatly enjoy watching him fall further off that pedestal so many put him on. He could afford to be taken down several pegs. JMO

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 87b72b10 Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 86669110 Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:05 pm

The show tweeted calling Ben "the hero of Bachelor Nation" so I don't see them making Ben fall down a peg. As with audiences, even with Ben being on 4 shows (excluding the non-bach related ones) this week alone I've seen more tweets of sympathy for Ben, articles/calls for him to be the next bachelor, increased SM following, and SM comments about how Lauren was the problem not him - so no matter what he does, Ben has benefited and isn't being taken down a peg. 

I honestly think if Ben was lead again he'd get another pass. Ben is CH's golden boy and they've made a ton of excuses for him and the viewers buy it. Subliminal marketing 101, tell an audience what to think and they will think it. I just don't buy anything Ben is selling no matter how many times they tweet he is a hero  dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:11 pm

umngirl wrote:Don’t get me wrong, I have zero interest in watching Ben as the Bachelor again. Having said that, I would greatly enjoy watching him fall further off that pedestal so many put him on. He could afford to be taken down several pegs. JMO

Unfortunately, people love him so much and for some unknown reason always give men, particularly him, a pass. Even when the double ILY happened, Lauren got way more hate than he did because she was too skinny and materialistic and somehow had tricked him into picking her. I'd like to hope for better from Bachelor viewers, but my guess is that some poor woman will be blamed for his selfishness and immaturity while CH continues to praise Ben for being on the Mt. Rushmore of Bachelors if we did get another season of Perfect Ben. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:13 pm

I actually don’t think Ben is a bad guy. Comparatively to the jacka$$es this show usually dredges up, he’s practically a saint, and that’s why he gets trotted about as Perfect Ben. He’s just kind of annoying and clearly has let the camera and his status go to his head a bit. Developed a bit of a camera addiction, like many, MANY before him. That’s his biggest sin.

I’m not a flaming fan anymore, not by any means. He’s definitely not perfect and whoever he ends up with for real ... well, bless her in many ways. He’s a headcase. That being said, if the show is in a lurch, I wouldn’t hate a repeat. He’s a better choice than most. I’d be interested to see what kind of person he picks now, at almost 30... and if he’s capable of really growing and changing and being the man for real that he claims to want to be. He’s not a bad guy. He’s just kind of fallen in the Bachelor Black Hole of addiction like most do.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+61
Tiggerlgh
veg_out
ule101
lipsis
HavaDrPepper