SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:06 pm

I have such a huge girl crush on Seinne now! She's absolutely stunning and a good conversationalist. I'd happily stare at her for a whole season.

I guess it's that time in the season when they start hitting us over the head with the villain. Krystal is insufferable. Someone buy that girl a clue.

I'm over Bekah and her Lolita ways. Trust me, at that age the last thing you need is a middle-aged guy who wears cardigans and goes to bed at 9. And Arie is such a "creepy old man" around her. What the heck was that face-holding conversation? Like two teenagers who've never been in love before. Barf. JMO.

I'm so bummed we didn't get to see Kendall's duckling! Damn you Arie/producers for cancelling the cocktail party!

All JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by justcallmegranny Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:31 pm

As someone who didn't really get to be a kid, I know from experience that some can be very mature at 22. When I was 17, I was engaged to a man that was 21 and yet I felt like the adult in the relationship. He still lived at home with his parents while I had been on my own for almost 2 years--paying rent, utilities, working full time AND going to high school (I graduated at 17, a few months later). There was no safety net, no one to call if I got in a bind, I was completely on my own. I was so fundamentally different from others my age.

For me, I don't see the maturity I had in Bekah. She is far too carefree. I have not seen any serious conversation about what he wants in a wife, what he sees for his future, etc. If there was interest on my part after a few dates, those are things I would want to know. She seems to just see this as a FUN interlude and doesn't really seem to consider him as a potential husband.

I also think the producers threw her in the mix because of all the talk that Arie chased and slept with super young girls. I think she is "proof" that he is serious about finding a wife and not just a young girl to "roll in the hay" with. Him sending her home is meant to convince everyone that he is serious about this, wants a wife, and all rumors to the contrary were just that: rumors. All JMO.

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:01 pm

I do think Bekah is a mature 22 in many ways and that Arie was very interested in her however IMO he is considering the difference in how life is approached at 22 compared to in his mid-30’s and that is typically very different. His talk of early to bed and cardigans just illustrates that he is like most people - we go through an energetic stage early on where we party or play hard then reach a point of “been there, done that” and slow down or redefine what we enjoy because it no longer satisfies our definition of fun.  
IMO they had great spicy banter and mutual attraction but are at different stages of life and that can’t be sped up or easily bridged.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:55 pm

casjacknick wrote:Two thoughts: 1. It is the producers way to push drama and the next ette over the love story. I still feel like they are pushing at this time for a Tia ette. My opinion. I found it extremely sad that they did not show Arie and Becca at all but they had their reasons I guess? 2. I watched an Access interview with Arie after week one and he said emotions did not get involved until hometowns and the weeks before that were about fun. Totally possibe then that he has no feelings for any of them and is just trying to have fun and get to know all of them?

If he chose Becca K I would say feelings didn't develop until then because right now it seems he is more interested in all the other ladies. I think maybe toward the end when he weeded out all the other ladies that maybe she will be the best and he will give it a try with her. I watched the season preview where they were riding in the red car, she was excited but he was like duh.

Did RS say he picks her, if anyone can answer.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:05 pm

@pbmax Sleuthing and spoilers originally said Arie picked Becca.  But there was some speculation of new developments over the last week and RS confirmed it this morning.  Thought, IMO it needs further sleuthing for our own confirmation. It's being discussed here.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:09 pm

mindless wrote:I have such a huge girl crush on Seinne now! She's absolutely stunning and a good conversationalist. I'd happily stare at her for a whole season.

I guess it's that time in the season when they start hitting us over the head with the villain. Krystal is insufferable. Someone buy that girl a clue.

I'm over Bekah and her Lolita ways. Trust me, at that age the last thing you need is a middle-aged guy who wears cardigans and goes to bed at 9. And Arie is such a "creepy old man" around her. What the heck was that face-holding conversation? Like two teenagers who've never been in love before. Barf. JMO.

I'm so bummed we didn't get to see Kendall's duckling! Damn you Arie/producers for cancelling the cocktail party!  

All JMO.

@mindless, I totally respect your opinion but disagree with the bolded.  Arie has two European parents and has seen their affection and body language around each other.  I think he loves Bekah’s energy which may remind him of his younger siblings but knows it’s not going to work long term.  I just never discount that he was brought up in a Dutch household.  Just my opinion, but I think that upbringing has affected his sensitivity and affection with women that IMO, few American men seem to be capable of on camera, regardless of the age of the woman.  I like it.

I wanted to see the duckling too.  The editing, per usual, is rough.  But, at least they aren’t doing “to be continued” RCs.  That was insufferable the last few seasons!  JMO.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:31 pm

@alwaystulips I'm European as well and in my experience Dutch people are much closer to Northern Europeans than Southern, and Northern Europeans aren't exactly known for being affectionate and touchy-feely, quite the opposite. And based on what I've seen of Arie's parents they seem typically Dutch. I think Arie's just being Arie. Some like it a lot, some find it a bit uncomfortable. To each their own. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:38 pm

Interesting view.  I was also thinking about seeing Arie’s Dad as very affectionate, kissing Arie on the cheek, every time they’re on camera. I’m American, and I don’t see too many American dads doing that with their sons.  So, maybe they’re an unusual Dutch family. Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Stone_Hedge Welcome to our forum. Glad you joined!welcomebanner

Thank you. I kinda slipped right in after reading for months!! Not sure as of today if that’s a blessing or a curse giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:49 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@Stone_Hedge Welcome to our forum. Glad you joined!welcomebanner

Thank you. I kinda slipped right in after reading for months!! Not sure as of today if that’s a blessing or a curse giggling
If you're enjoying yourself and having fun, that's all that matters! 
These people (cast) will do whatever and go on despite us. hehehe

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:00 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@pbmax Sleuthing and spoilers originally said Arie picked Becca.  But there was some speculation of new developments over the last week and RS confirmed it this morning.  Thought, IMO it needs further sleuthing for our own confirmation.  It's being discussed here.

Thank you. I agree sleuthing needs to continue.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:16 pm

So while I agree that sleuthing needs to continue I just wonder, what next? Watch Arie and Lauren's social media to confirm future safe house visit/dates?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+32
Minney
philphan
SeekAny
Bet2Win
tigertiz