SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:06 am

pbmax wrote:I just don't see anything with Becca K, she's more hidden than Vanessa was. They have begin the traveling and yet not much of her, just Arie enjoying the kissing. Maybe they will show it later on in the season but he certainly didn't fall quick, took some time...or the "one" got away.

I agree. Becca K is more hideen than Vanessa last season.

If we weren't spoiled, at this point I wouldn't place Becca K past tonight. I would absolutely be shocked she got a rose. TPTB better make it up in the next episodes because I'm so not convince Arie should have picked her.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:32 am

2ndcampbell wrote:
pbmax wrote:I just don't see anything with Becca K, she's more hidden than Vanessa was. They have begin the traveling and yet not much of her, just Arie enjoying the kissing. Maybe they will show it later on in the season but he certainly didn't fall quick, took some time...or the "one" got away.

If we weren't spoiled, at this point I wouldn't place Becca K past tonight. I would absolutely be shocked she got a rose. TPTB better make it up in the next episodes because I'm so not convince Arie should have picked her.

Right! He is all over the place. Those words he spoke about falling in love with two women is ringing in my ears and the look on his face when he said it.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:04 am

Kristina Schulman @kristinaschulma

Wait... GLAM-shame?!! Wtf. I live for bloopers #thebachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:15 am

2ndcampbell wrote:
They for sure are not showing anything with Becca K. Looks like they are really hiding her. But their first 1-on-1 was very, very strong. Sharleen Joynt is not spoiled, but she's been putting her #1 till now, let's see what will be happening tomorrow.
To me it looks like TPTB is trying to show all the stopies of the women who are about to leave, as usual. And then they'll show more about the ones who'll be left. Pretty much except Becca it's becoming more and more clear who he really likes.

Last edited by Maddy on Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:25 am

Became reminds me a little of Jillian.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:50 am

Jordyn Taylor @jordynhtaylor
The 3 stages of realizing ur girlfriend’s last group date was prom #TheBachelor
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 DUMTpAGVwAEqQC8
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 DUMTpAIU8AATFca
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 DUMTpAFVoAU9erI
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
It’s a Catch-22.
#TheBachelor
giggling
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:21 am

I know Becca wasn’t shown much tonight, although I thought she looked beautiful in those braids and was hilarious during the scene with the compass. But last weeks scene between the two showed me how strong their connection is. Nothing’s forced about it.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:01 am

I think he liked Becca K right away which is why she got the first 1 on 1. As Rachel Zoe said, you could see the chemistry between the two. That said, I think he certainly had interest in other girls as well (especially Bekah). I think he followed Sean and Catherine's advice to keep his eyes open and be attentive to each girl.
The storyboard for this episode was focused on Krystal drama and Bekah's age, but I'm sure he spent some good QT with Becca that we just didn't see.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:39 am

@Stone_Hedge Welcome to our forum. Glad you joined!welcomebanner

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:50 am

If Becca is hidden then Laura is a ghost. I don't see how Laura could be the next lead we don't anything about her at all.

At this point if they going to cast one of this girl as the next lead going by editing I would say the most obvious choices in my opinion would be Tia or Siena

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:26 am

Two thoughts: 1. It is the producers way to push drama and the next ette over the love story. I still feel like they are pushing at this time for a Tia ette. My opinion. I found it extremely sad that they did not show Arie and Becca at all but they had their reasons I guess? 2. I watched an Access interview with Arie after week one and he said emotions did not get involved until hometowns and the weeks before that were about fun. Totally possibe then that he has no feelings for any of them and is just trying to have fun and get to know all of them?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:04 pm

Another horrible group date activity! If I was on this season and my name showed up on a GD card I would just pass and stay back in the hotel. giggling Beats wrestling, drinking urine, and eating worms! Arie couldn't hide his emotions when Bekah told him her age. He definitely was very into her and enjoys her spirit and energy. Wonder if he was pissed that tptb cast someone so young? I think we're going to be seeing Bekah in future bachnation shows and events.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+32
Minney
philphan
SeekAny
Bet2Win
tigertiz