SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by jojo47 Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:11 pm

Didn’t John Wolfner say he’d end up with a blonde? Lol
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by casjacknick Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:14 pm

I want to reserve judgement on Lauren as I feel like she has said a grand total of 5 sentences all season so far but I would LOVE for her to dump him before ATFR. That would be great tv.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:15 pm

How I feel about Arie now

via GIPHY

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:16 pm

So ... Skaterboy won his bet? Oh Arie, what have you done ... proving all your critics are right? Way to go! Nick in one podcast said that seems like Arie is playing it safe ... and I thought he was mistaken ... but if before it was (maybe Bekah would be a better choice for the years ahead/growing up to do) ... now the safety is off and I can't imagine how much it will hurt ... fall from the sky.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:How I feel about Arie now

via GIPHY

Basically me. I've been defending him since September when he was announced.

Note to self: Always assume Bachelors are human garbage. You'll be right 99%% of the time.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:17 pm

Lauren is the same age as Sydney. IMO they resemble each other a lot. A young pretty blond who is not ready for marriage but will make for some great dates and fun times with no worry of her pushing for marriage when he wants to stay on the market.

I just think he is not ready to be engaged or married and he is saying it for the cameras to fulfill his narrative on the show.

With the SM storm coming both Arie and Lauren's way I don't know how they can survive IMO. I agree that Arie needs to move to Mars. I don't know how this will help his career, either racing or real estate because he will be hated. He has cemented his reputation as being a man who still wants to go from woman to woman and is not ready to settle and is unsure what he wants.

The only other thing I can think of is that the TPTB set up the narrative of Becca's ex returning and then accepting Arie's proposal. Maybe his heart was with Lauren but TPTB pushed him into proposing to Becca for their storyline. Just a crazy theory but it is still bad look for Arie.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:20 pm

jojo47 wrote:Didn’t John Wolfner say he’d end up with a blonde? Lol

No, I recall John said it would be a brunette.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:24 pm

Aria wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:How I feel about Arie now

via GIPHY

Basically me. I've been defending him since September when he was announced.

Note to self: Always assume Bachelors are human garbage. You'll be right 99%% of the time.

Me three!! Liked him since Emily's season and always wanted him to be bachelor and have a happy ending. I agree with whomever said, he would be better off with Becka, they are at the same developmental stage, fun, fun and more fun - no future ambition or plans. He could have handled it better.  no no Bad form Arie, really bad form.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:26 pm

In order to save face or whatever anyone else think he will do some huge ATFR proposal to Lauren? Think they'd let him have a Neil Lane ring for that? I still want Lauren to dump him but an engagement would also be ridiculous and entertaining. Either way.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:26 pm

To think Becca's ex returning on the show asking her to marry him and I could see Arie convincing Becca he's the better choice for Becca and to choose him instead and so he then proposes to Becca... but then Arie dumps Becca after all that... 

Damn this season is going to end up as something else imo. Past leads will be like, yeah we not so bad now laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:27 pm

So does this mean Arie needs buddy up with Jason and Molly and not Sean and Catherine to adjust to life after the show ? :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:30 pm

Somehow I guess I don't take this show that seriously. 
This could be as simple as Aria and Becca knew they were not going to work out. They broke up. 
TPTB want a happy couple regardless by the time the series ends in March, so go to choice 2, Lauren B. 
It was no secret that production was there etc at Lauren's house earlier this month. It was deliberately let out of the bag. If TPTB wanted it kept secret it surely could have been. 
So after this secret has been outted,  people are talking about the show and wanting to watch it. Just what TPTB desire and need. As members here have already stated a sh*tfest, a firestorm, etc. 
No one thinks the Lauren/Arie relationship will work. It probably won't. Stats show it probably won't. TPTB know this. They don't care about that. All they care is making a show. 
As far as Arie, he is collateral damage in their eyes. If Becca was not happy working with production and their games, I can't see her wanting to be the next 'Ette. She and all the woman are IMO always secondary collateral damage. 
Hopefully, all involved will derive some benefit financially from it, getting their names out there with whatever they influence. 
JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye