SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:16 pm

sdmom wrote:Do Arie and Lauren have SHV? He was racing two weeks ago and out of the country just the past weekend. So do they see each other at all? Is Lauren in Dallas or Virginia? I still want to find proof, or clues, that they are still seeing each other.

I would say to watch the feet this weekend or the next.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:53 pm

IA they'll have to have a SHV soon if there's going to be any.  Let's keep an eye out for sitings and movement.

And is it just me?  When I open IG to check on SM for all 3 of them, Becca and Arie's IG stories still wind up next to each other?  Like today Becca's was posted less than 5 minutes before Arie's.  

So what are y'all's thoughts...  Is he still SM stalking and trying to contact her to make sure she's ok / doesn't share anything negative about him laugh out loud or just coincidence?  Hugesmile

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:58 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IA they'll have to have a SHV soon if there's going to be any.  Let's keep an eye out for sitings and movement.

And is it just me?  When I open IG to check on SM for all 3 of them, Becca and Arie's IG stories still wind up next to each other?  Like today Becca's was posted less than 5 minutes before Arie's.  

So what are y'all's thoughts...  Is he still SM stalking and trying to contact her to make sure she's ok / doesn't share anything negative about him laugh out loud or just coincidence?  Hugesmile

JMO

Is anyone keeping an eye on her residence or her mom’s in case Production drops by? Either that or Arie added her to the list of exes to call and make nice . giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:18 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:IA they'll have to have a SHV soon if there's going to be any.  Let's keep an eye out for sitings and movement.

So what are y'all's thoughts...  Is he still SM stalking and trying to contact her to make sure she's ok / doesn't share anything negative about him laugh out loud or just coincidence?  :Hugesmile:JMO

Is anyone keeping an eye on her residence or her mom’s in case Production drops by? Either that or Arie added her to the list of exes to call and make nice . giggling

rofl  rofl  rofl  I would volunteer since I am not too far from there but for this little thing called work and knowing production they would come at a very convenient time Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 79 3806527698

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:24 pm

Seems Arie's already trying to sell those sparks with Lauren on his IG story. Massive Rolling Eyes .
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:30 pm

They are going to be so ott and insufferable. it's happening already.

imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:40 pm

Yep IA, totally not buying this rewriting he's doing.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  JMO

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 79 Image51
Arie's IG
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:46 pm

@Ladybug82 I don't see it?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Ladybug82 I don't see it?

@GuardianAngel It's part of his IG story.  He has several pics in it and it's next to last.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:53 pm

@Ladybug82 Oh sorry, I didn't realize it was a story. Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:32 pm

New thread - Thread 4
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye