SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I did give Arie the benefit of the doubt for a long time. Now I have very little doubt and any doubt I do have has no benefit. The pattern of his behavior is too obvious for me to ignore. So good luck Arie you'll need it. jmo

I love this cheerleader Pattern speaks to character. Can’t say he followed his heart when he has done this to other women and has a propensity to switch partners.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:40 am

Diana wrote:I’m definitely not saying  Lauren is the villain. I’m saying she’s a complete idiot though.

Imo
IMO, they (the entire cast of every season) are all idiots to a certain degree.  They all take a risk when they sign a contract that specifically states the show has permission to portray them in any way they choose including humiliating situations. I don't know about anyone else, but that would send me out the door. There must be great incentives in return to sign on that dotted line. 
The more I watch the show and know it's history, the more I think there is a lot more manipulation that goes on and scripting. That does not excuse personal choice and actions. 
I'm sure those cast who went through hate and humiliation that are making big bucks, or met their spouse, or whatever positive happened as a result of the show are thanking their lucky stars.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:48 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Diana wrote:I’m definitely not saying  Lauren is the villain. I’m saying she’s a complete idiot though.

Imo
IMO, they (the entire cast of every season) are all idiots to a certain degree.  They all take a risk when they sign a contract that specifically states the show has permission to portray them in any way they choose including humiliating situations. I don't know about anyone else, but that would send me out the door. There must be great incentives in return to sign on that dotted line. 
The more I watch the show and know it's history, the more I think there is a lot more manipulation that goes on and scripting. That does not excuse personal choice and actions. 
I'm sure those cast who went through hate and humiliation that are making big bucks, or met their spouse, or whatever positive happened as a result of the show are thanking their lucky stars.
@Kashathediva I agree especially re. the bolded. Good Post

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:48 am

wickedwitch wrote:
USAGold wrote:I just want to say that Lauren went on the show to potentially fall in love just like the other girls ! She is not the villain here IMO!
She had just as much right to that journey as anyone !
I don’t hate Arie for going with his heart !
Relationships fail , engagements are called off ,
Couples split, separate & divorce ! People make wrong choices
What’s different is this saga plays out on the big screen for all to see and to judge as they see it!
I will not cast stones ! I’m giving them all a break!!

She might have been hitting on/flirting with an engaged man.

If she really wanted to be with Arie, she could have waited

This is my issue too. Arie could have handled it better. If he was conflicted, then he should not get engaged!! If he made a choice has a change of heart then he should break it off then start a new relationship but that's not what he did. He was carrying on an engagement with Becca and liking Lauren's posts and if reports are to be believed also talking with her - that's cheating! Lauren is complicit too. What is her excuse for not knowing that Becca and Arie were still together? Arie let her go because he was choosing another girl. Then, he calls her and starts liking her posts. What questions did you ask Arie, Lauren, when he first called you? This is a s**tfest and you all get to partake of it and I cannot give you and Arie a break. This could have been handled better. AMO

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Nousernameneeded Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:51 am

Is it true that Arie and Lauren have been in contact while hes still engaged to Becca?? If so, Arie is dyk and no excuse for that. And why did Lauren think it was a good idea to keep in touch with him just after the TFR knowing his status? Now this couple disabled comments on their insta smh

Nousernameneeded

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:59 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:
wickedwitch wrote:
USAGold wrote:I just want to say that Lauren went on the show to potentially fall in love just like the other girls ! She is not the villain here IMO!
She had just as much right to that journey as anyone !
I don’t hate Arie for going with his heart !
Relationships fail , engagements are called off ,
Couples split, separate & divorce ! People make wrong choices
What’s different is this saga plays out on the big screen for all to see and to judge as they see it!
I will not cast stones ! I’m giving them all a break!!

She might have been hitting on/flirting with an engaged man.

If she really wanted to be with Arie, she could have waited

This is my issue too. Arie could have handled it better. If he was conflicted, then he should not get engaged!! If he made a choice has a change of heart then he should break it off then start a new relationship but that's not what he did. He was carrying on an engagement with Becca and liking Lauren's posts and if reports are to be believed also talking with her - that's cheating! Lauren is complicit too. What is her excuse for not knowing that Becca and Arie were still together? Arie let her go because he was choosing another girl. Then, he calls her and starts liking her posts. What questions did you ask Arie, Lauren, when he first called you? This is a s**tfest and you all get to partake of it and I cannot give you and Arie a break. This could have been handled better. AMO

To be fair, we don't know what Lauren told him when he called or if they talked again before the visit to her parents' house. Maybe she told him to break it off with Becca before starting anything with her? Not saying she's not an idiot, but Arie's the cheater here IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:02 am

I've been looking through the previous SM threads and making notes. Here is what I have come up with:

12/2 - 4 wheeling photo with ?Becca
12/4 & 5 - Arie liked several pics of Lauren
12/8 - SHV where both posted pictures on IG

Around the season premiere on 1/1, several members here noticed that Arie seems tired and subdued in his interviews. Not as "happy" as he was several weeks earlier when the preview was shown.
1/9 - poster littlereddress questioned his answer in an interview where he was not saying he was in love, she felt that his narrative has changed
1/12 - possible SHV: Becca SM silent. Becca's co-workers were home from their Vegas trip. Arie posted pic of watching "Dirty Dancing", many of us felt this meant SHV as what guy would watch that on their own!
1/14 - Arie spotted in Scottsdale
1/16 - Arie supposedly in Virginia at Lauren's parents
1/17 - Becca's use of SM has changed, not much posting at all; Arie posted photo into Phoenix

Take this for what you will.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:03 am

Arie and Lauren both turning off comments doesn't surprise me. It's still January and a long way to go yet before SM will become way worse. They may as well keep the comments disabled or just delete SM like Arie had commented last week he was thinking of doing (he totally knew what was coming imo).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:07 am

Isn't it amazing though that the only man to have a successful relationship out of this show is the one who used his head - the head with a brain laugh out loud.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:08 am

I feel sad for Lauren. Know your worth, girl. She's not even a little bit prepared for the bloodbath ahead, IMO.

Seems to me like Arie had instant regret after he proposed to Becca.

Last edited by mslat92 on Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:09 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:Isn't it amazing though that the only man to have a successful relationship out of this show is the one who used his head - the head with a brain laugh out loud.

yes Really looking forward to how Sean will respond to this.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:18 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:Isn't it amazing though that the only man to have a successful relationship out of this show is the one who used his head - the head with a brain laugh out loud.
I don't care for Sean at all and to me a success would be not having to be with him and his smug sanctimonious self. I understand he is seen as a "success" though since he is the only Bach lead to marry his F1.

In light of Arie, his situation seems more like that of Jason who did a switcheroo and chose Molly. Jason ended up a "success" as well since he married to her. 

I'd be shocked though if the same happens with Arie and Lauren and they last but I'm here to see how Arie and/or TPTB will try paint it to be like Jason's situation (perhaps drag poor Jason and Molly back in to the fray) to try make it seem like it could be the same laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye