SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:42 pm

Rolly wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:She has a hard time opening up and trusting men...

and she chose to try to find love on a TV Show????

SMH

I'm not sold on her yet.

Most guys are 6 months in the friend zone?!? This is a speed dating show and you get engaged at the end of 2 months.cantstopl

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:42 pm

sparkler wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Lauren seems shy and ackward  to me.  She’s not made for reality TV, IMO.  That’s a good thing I think.

I agree- I actually really understand that guardedness because I am so much like her. I don't think she is smug- I think she was so honest in saying that it is hard to trust people. She is very real but she doesn't make for riveting tv. Arie really likes her. PS this episode has put my husband to sleep already!

laugh out loud laugh out loud  Did those Moulin Rouge outfits make him wake up?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:44 pm

Rolly wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:She has a hard time opening up and trusting men...

and she chose to try to find love on a TV Show????

SMH

I'm not sold on her yet.

Most guys are 6 months in the friend zone?!? This is a speed dating show and you get engaged at the end of 2 months.cantstopl

If she thinks she's gonna friend zone Arie, the kissing bandit for 6 months, this relationship is DOA before it even had time to start. laugh out loud

JMSO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:44 pm

shocked Tia got it laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Lauren is so guarded and seems very uncomfortable on camera.  Arie really wants her to like him.  When a guy tells you he has a crush on you and wants you to like him, it's a good sign.  He's intrigued by her.  Btw, I don't see her as boring, just quiet.  
IMO anyone who goes into this situation, holding back and not trusting is going in with eyes wide open.

I think we will see her open up in the coming episodes, but the foreshadowing is there when she said, "I'm terrified you won't choose me in the end."
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:45 pm

Becca seems genuine to me, Lauren does not.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:46 pm

He is very connected to Tia and Bekkah. I see that more than Becca.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:47 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
sparkler wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Lauren seems shy and ackward  to me.  She’s not made for reality TV, IMO.  That’s a good thing I think.

I agree- I actually really understand that guardedness because I am so much like her. I don't think she is smug- I think she was so honest in saying that it is hard to trust people. She is very real but she doesn't make for riveting tv. Arie really likes her. PS this episode has put my husband to sleep already!

laugh out loud laugh out loud  Did those Moulin Rouge outfits make him wake up?

Ha ha- no still snoring.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:49 pm

Wish Sienna had been in the top 4 instead of Kendall

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:49 pm

I definitely see more of a connection with Bekkah.

As for Becca, IMO, she is getting the hidden F1 edit. They just aren't showing us enough for us to really see how he felt about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:49 pm

Who is Kendall? cheeky
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:51 pm

Bekah is good on stage! Encore!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Amethyst
FLChica
beader
provenceguy
Storybook