SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Lucas15 that all makes sense, but what's confusing me is @Mr Write sleuthed her to be a contestant Sept 27th. Everything indicated she lived in Dallas, even her ABC bio describes her as a salesperson from Dallas.
snip
If she had to quit her job, she should have moved before filming. Why pay for a rental in Dallas when you're not going to be there, and you know you're quitting your job.

What if she applied for - and was granted - a 17 day leave to do the show - figuring she'd be sent home before that ran out? So she was living in Dallas and was a salesperson when filming started. What if she needed more time because she was going to HTD and on to FD? So the show called Vonage and informed them that she would not be home before the time ran out - and they told the show the only way that could happen is if she resigned as no more leave could be granted? So now she's without a job but still has her stuff in Dallas.

(BTW - I have heard of a similar situation where someone stayed longer than the leave they had been granted and longer than they had anticipated and the show called HR at their workplace to let them know. Eventually they ended up being fired because of how much time they took off - so this scenario has a precedent, IMO)

What if whatever lease she had on the place she was staying in Dallas was either set to run out, or was month to month? So now she's out of a job and maybe has no more reason to stay in Dallas, so she moves home?

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by tigertiz Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Lucas15 that all makes sense, but what's confusing me is @Mr Write sleuthed her to be a contestant Sept 27th. Everything indicated she lived in Dallas, even her ABC bio describes her as a salesperson from Dallas.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4532-lauren-burnham-sleuthing-spoilers

If she had to quit her job, she should have moved before filming. Why pay for a rental in Dallas when you're not going to be there, and you know you're quitting your job.

I will retain this in my memory bank to see if I ever get an answer. Smiley
She might have quit her job before filming ( or might have been let go during filming). But the show likes to have some interesting employment to post in the bio. Lots of folks probably quit to do the show (did Bekah quit her nanny job? Why was she free to work on a marijuana farm?). But "unemployed and living at home with parents" doesnt present very well. She might have let the apt go. We'd be none the wiser.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:03 pm

I know production was in on this one for Kendall to confront Krystal but do you think Arie knew he was going to send Krystal home prior to 2 on 1?

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:06 pm

tigertiz wrote:
...  But "unemployed and living at home with parents" doesnt present very well.  She might have let the apt go. We'd be none the wiser.

I suspect when she quit her nanny job, she lost her free room and board. Very common for a nanny to live in with a family.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:59 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
...  But "unemployed and living at home with parents" doesnt present very well.  She might have let the apt go. We'd be none the wiser.

I suspect when she quit her nanny job, she lost her free room and board. Very common for a nanny to live in with a family.

FWIW, the original subject of this conversation was Lauren, not Bekah. But it probably does apply to Bekah as well. Heck, it could apply to others as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:12 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:I know production was in on this one for Kendall to confront Krystal but do you think Arie knew he was going to send Krystal home prior to 2 on 1?
Unless he was insane from rabies, IMO, he probably wanted to send her home at least the episode before last week when she chose not to attend his after party. She should have been sent home in her robe, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:I know production was in on this one for Kendall to confront Krystal but do you think Arie knew he was going to send Krystal home prior to 2 on 1?
Unless he was insane from rabies, IMO, he probably wanted to send her home at least the episode before last week when she chose not to attend his after party. She should have been sent home in her robe, IMO.

Byeeee! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Amethyst
FLChica
beader
provenceguy
Storybook