SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:26 pm

All I can say is Arie is an idiot for pulling a Mesnick.  All the fans in love with Becca will be like raging lunatics that he dumps her and chooses Lauren.  As I said, he better leave the country. laugh out loud  CMIIW, but didn't Jason talk about how difficult it was to deal with the public after he pulled his little switcheroo?  I thought I remembered in a follow-up interview, he talked about it.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:37 pm

What makes me question now is "how strong of a connection does he have with Lauren"? Is it that incredible bond that can beat the odds? I have my doubts ... but also my suspicion is he couldn't have chosen her because he didn't know enough of who she is and what she is like in the real world (since I don't think she is this shy, closed off and quiet person in her daily relationships) ... but then he does the switch and chooses her anyway even without knowing anything more (unless they have stayed in contact post FRc and he got to know her better)?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:46 pm

It makes you wonder what went wrong with Becca after the FRC/SHV's?  Lauren reminds me a little bit of both Emily Maynard and Lauren Bushnell.  Does Arie like the quiet docile type?  He dated "I got the rose" Courtney Robertson, so maybe not. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:57 pm

When first comments here started to predict the switcheroo and comparing Arie to Chris Soules' season I didn't want to believe it or accept it that he would be this "dumb" ... it also didn't bond with the picture I had of him going after what he wants no matter what (which goes along his reputation) ... so it makes me wonder ... if choosing Becca was his way to "make it right" in the eyes of the viewers/fans (kinda trying to prove the haters/doubters wrong) ... creating this "perfect couple" ... and then he woke up in reality, without the cameras following him 24/7 and realized he couldn't live up to that "perfection", because it's not him ... so he went back to what he knows best (real him) ... doing what feels good for him (just like he has always done it).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:02 pm

True. A lot can change when you are out of the bubble.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:11 pm

It seems that when Becca was out front, Lauren was hidden and now that Lauren is out front Becca is hidden. Strategy? Heck ya, and it is working, we are all tunning in and talking about it. Their way of explaining the switch is by not explaining it. Once the spoiler was out we would all have calmed down but now, we all want to see how his attraction for Lauren developed, we want to see what went wrong with Becca, we want to see how the breakup happened......etc

One thing though - how was Lauren's ex treating her? She said once they got engaged, he was cool with not treating her well... What do you think this means? I come back to what she said about her parents' marriage and wonder if she has issues that are much deeper than just being shy and quiet in front of the camera......AMO.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:28 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Arie's date with Lauren B confirmed for me that Arie just likes the chase. jmo

Hubby doesn't know anything more than the episode appearing on the screen but he commented to me that Arie was way more into Lauren than she into him. He said the guy likes the chase.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:40 pm

A few of Olivia's tweets from last night laugh out loud

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:43 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Arie's date with Lauren B confirmed for me that Arie just likes the chase. jmo

Hubby doesn't know anything more than the episode appearing on the screen but he commented to me that Arie was way more into Lauren than she into him. He said the guy likes the chase.

Which is why he was way better suited as one of many on The Bachelorette, not with 20+ women fawning over him. He comes across as a horny old man, if I'm being frank. He makes out heavily with everyone, even if he's clearly not into them. If he had showed even a modicum of self restraint, maybe I could've give him the benefit of the doubt - but as it stands, I'm just getting more grossed out.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:45 pm

From my understanding, editing in reality tv is scrutinized frame by frame over and over again to paint the exact storyline desired. There is a reason for every little thing. There was a reason early promos showed the ex coming back. There was a reason for the BTS and out take last night. There was a reason showing the Arie/Becca break up shots last night. Everything for a reason. 
Even though it's obvious to the viewer watching after the fact, it's not always so obvious to the cast as it's happening in real time. 
Producers will feed the cast suggestions they want to get them to think or do certain things. Those things are not always true. This has been shared over and over again by cast. 
This is why this show is not a cast person's friend. Look at what a real friend of a cast person (Arie and producer Cassie) did during Emily's season. This is why it's never good to go from cast to lead. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:49 pm

happygolucky wrote:It is a question ... why the h*** choosing Becca, when at the moment I don't see him interested (for her being F1 nor F2) ... I continue to believe he chose her just because she represented everything he might have thought his future wife should be like ... someone to get along with his social circle quickly, embrasing his lifestyle and be there for him 100% ... and Becca is showing him that she is invested, open, considerate and easy to hang around ... but I don't see him be invested in her as a person and that's my major peeve with him ... he shouldn't have chosen her if he wasn't feeling it and I don't think he was feeling it at all, despite his "fell in love with 2 women" crap story. For the rest I don't blame him ... but I do think he was incredibly selfish, egotistical and irresponsible (enjoying a woman for FSD and 2 more weeks, if not more, while having feelings for someone else) ... so good that he ended it sooner rather than later ... and I do believe Becca felt the end was coming but the green light for the breakup needed to be approved first, so the timing may had been TPTB fault, but Arie still has his responsability and part in the method and well, we'll see if he mans up.

I agree with this part. It's funny that he's criticized for doing what fans normally want the leads to do, pick the so-called best one, when other leads have been criticized for choosing the wrong one in the fans eyes, it's a fickle world indeed. I say Arie learned that wasn't easy to do especially when love is involved. As for Becca K she is a missing person too, he's paying more attention to all the other girls even the MOT girls than her.

As for the editing, I believe it's about showing why he didn't pick her in the finale, not about just giving them a bad edit. From the preview to me it seems he immediately regretted his decision by the tears.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:55 pm

The 2 on 1 date showed me how beautiful Kendall is both inside and out. She has a beautiful soul. Quirky though!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Amethyst
FLChica
beader
provenceguy
Storybook