SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by littlereddress Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'll give Arie more credit than that. I think he liked her a lot, she's cute funny and he could laugh with her.

I don't think he ever had any intentions of taking her to the end. Her storyboard was age, and of course Tia's part to tattle tail and tattle tail wins.

I agree. I notice he did not kiss her with any real passion the last few episodes. She was cute, entertaining, and a great story line but not right for Arie and even he knew it.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:17 am

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fewedit.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F02%2Fbachelor2

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fewedit.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F02%2Fscreen-shot-2018-02-09-at-4-37-36-pm

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fewedit.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F02%2Fscreen-shot-2018-02-09-at-4-57-54-pm
http://ew.com/recap/the-bachelor-season-22-episode-7/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:18 am

littlereddress wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'll give Arie more credit than that. I think he liked her a lot, she's cute funny and he could laugh with her.

I don't think he ever had any intentions of taking her to the end. Her storyboard was age, and of course Tia's part to tattle tail and tattle tail wins.

I agree.  I notice he did not kiss her with any real passion the last few episodes.  She was cute, entertaining,  and a great story line but not right for Arie and even he knew it.  

I agree. I think the goodbye would have been way way worse if she was his F1. Also, age shouldn’t matter if that’s who he liked the best. Yeah he may have been run over with negative press but he’s going to get that with whoever he chooses anyway.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:20 am

@Aria thanks I couldn't remember which podcast he'd said that in.

And I too expect a reunion between them down the road, you know as soon as MF gives him permission to announce a break up.  Assuming she doesn't get the Ette gig first or decide BIP and shilling was more important. laugh out loud.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:21 am

He said age didn't matter, as long as you care for someone. I mean he should know. laugh out loud

Age doesn't matter to me, but they are a totally different place in their lives. it's not like she's 35 and he's 48.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:21 am

That's it in nutshell GA. She definitely wasn't F1 maybe if she was older , then Becca would have went home instead.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:23 am

Arie is going to say what he's suppose to say. If he said Bekah was his number one, during the epi that she had her 1;1 what else is he suppose to say.

All I can say is she better not be the 'ette.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:27 am

sanlee088 wrote:Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 D335b310

www.instagram.com/laureneburnham

Look at the hashtag. laugh out loud

#febuariejoonyah

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:28 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Has there ever been a Bachelor/Bachelorette who told someone they love them before HTD/LCD?  I cannot believe Arie told Lauren he loved her.  To use Lauren's word...that's astonishing.  Jmo.
I'm human, so I certainly could be wrong, but I think that was very definitive for a lead this early on. This is before the HTD's even occur.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:32 am

Arie has said multiple times he's done his own thing.  He's not ever going to completely tow the company line because he spoiled being with Becca twice.  And already confirmed the switch with fussing about age difference in a comment.  It's a matter of time before he posts a pic with LB.

At this point, I have no problems or dislikes with/for any of the girls, he got a great group.  Arie's a whole different matter.  He will not get a pass from me for doing exactly what he's done in the past, when I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.  the old fool me fable works well here.  I'd call any other lead on it, so he's no exception simply because I liked him in the past and thought he was a good option for lead.  Boy was I wrong.  All MO.

JMO

ETA: I think I could get on board with a season of BaBy Beks. I'm just not sure I'm ready for all the frat boys. laugh out loud

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:32 am

After tonights epi, Arie liking her posts three weeks after filming, tells me Lauren was the one he wanted, no two ways about it IMHO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:34 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Has there ever been a Bachelor/Bachelorette who told someone they love them before HTD/LCD?  I cannot believe Arie told Lauren he loved her.  To use Lauren's word...that's astonishing.  Jmo.
I'm human, so I certainly could be wrong, but I think that was very definitive for a lead this early on. This is before the HTD's even occur.

Then why the heck doesn’t he just pick her? Seems he had a love story and messed it up. And sorry, I don’t believe this was TPTB or Becca was in on it. Arie plain flat out messed up. He cheated Lauren out of her happy ending to the show too. What a moron. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
timfan
Newto
LeapofFaith
Luvstruck
justcallmegranny