SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Someone's excited! laugh out loud I hope she doesn't give a flying fig about anyone if she is truly happy.

I second that.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:After tonights epi, Arie liking her posts three weeks after filming, tells me Lauren was the one he wanted, no two ways about it IMHO.
This is how I see it. He is the one chasing. This is who he wants. This is the only time I see any emotional attachment from Arie. 
Whether it lasts or not--who the heck knows as the odds are against.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:38 am

If he truly wanted Lauren and for whatever reason chose Becca, then changed his mind, I give him credit for doing what he felt was right. I don't know why he chose Becca, but I do know that he wanted Lauren. No doubt in my mind especially after tonight and ever since early Dec.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:40 am

GuardianAngel wrote:After tonights epi, Arie liking her posts three weeks after filming, tells me Lauren was the one he wanted, no two ways about it IMHO.

Hopefully, we will get some kind of explanation why he he proposed to Becca instead. Right now it makes no sense....

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:42 am

Kashathediva wrote:
This is how I see it. He is the one chasing. This is who he wants. This is the only time I see any emotional attachment from Arie. 
Whether it lasts or not--who the heck knows as the odds are against.

Of course it's not going to last. I don't know how anyone could think there's even the slightest chance this guy of all guys on this show joins the ranks of Sean Lowe and Jason Mesnick. JMO (which I consider fact cheeky).
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:44 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Has there ever been a Bachelor/Bachelorette who told someone they love them before HTD/LCD?  I cannot believe Arie told Lauren he loved her.  To use Lauren's word...that's astonishing.  Jmo.
I'm human, so I certainly could be wrong, but I think that was very definitive for a lead this early on. This is before the HTD's even occur.

Then why the heck doesn’t he just pick her? Seems he had a love story and messed it up. And sorry, I don’t believe this was TPTB or Becca was in on it. Arie plain flat out messed up. He cheated Lauren out of her happy ending to the show too. What a moron. JMO.
@stuckinsc
We are not privy at this point in time as viewers to know what happened that caused that him not picking her. There is data missing, speaking as one science minded person to another. LOL We need the data! 
None of us is perfect. I know that all too well personally. I can't imagine what kind of mind fork would go with production, travel, lack of sleep, liquor etc. Ultimately, one of the tag lines I personally have attributed to myself  is "there are no excuses". It all does come down to each of us personally. 
As far as Lauren being cheated out of happy ending, I don't buy that. If the couple works things out, there is their happy ending. Life is full of sacrifices and ups and downs. Not every day makes you think you had a happy ending. I see that even 39 yrs later. Some days are happier than others. Some days dress me in orange and warn me about the showers.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If he truly wanted Lauren and for whatever reason chose Becca, then changed his mind, I give him credit for doing what he felt was right.  I don't know why he chose Becca, but I do know that he wanted Lauren. No doubt in my mind especially after tonight and ever since early Dec.

I respect your opinion. I just don’t agree. You don’t propose to one women when you are hung up on another, it is stupid and unfair to both Becca and Lauren. IMO he is a wishy washy idiot. I hope he considers himself that Lauren even listened to him. To quote Becca Tilley “date the guy who chose someone else? No”.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:48 am

This show is ridiculous. I would put more faith in me saying "Stuck lets meet next Saturday, do dinner and have a nice weekend with our spouses", than ever thinking a TB engagement is a real deal.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:50 am

@Kashathediva I appreciate your opinion. And Lauren forgave him and that is all that matters. But I am not going to make excuses for someone making a mistake that caused other people pain. Does this make him a horrible person? Nope, but I feel safe saying he is wishy washy and IMO a moron and idiot. He got very lucky Lauren is willing to help him get past this.

I wish them luck, I think they will have a bit of extra mistrust to get past. But if they are willing to work it can be overcome.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:50 am

@stuckinsc You're right, I totally agree. But he did, and there has to be a reason. That's what I'm looking forward to hearing.

If they are truly in love it will work, if not, they won't have a fan thread. laugh out loud

I move on, all I care about is sleuthing. If there is a happy couple at the end of it all, I appreciate all the posts everyone brings to our forum to keep us updated because I enjoy seeing happy people.

I can see his point for switching, because at this point in my life, I'd do the same. I don't care what anyone thinks of me. laugh out loud You never know if you don't try.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:54 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@stuckinsc You're right, I totally agree. But he did, and there has to be a reason. That's what I'm looking forward to hearing.

If they are truly in love it will work, if not, they won't have a fan thread. laugh out loud

I move on, all I care about is sleuthing. If there is a happy couple at the end of it all, I appreciate all the posts everyone brings to our forum to keep us updated because I enjoy seeing happy people.

I can see his point for switching, because at this point in my life, I'd do the same. I don't care what anyone thinks of me. laugh out loud You never know if you don't try.

LOL I agree on many points. 
We could forget the fan threads, regardless? Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 1710264613  No. Ok. Just a thought. rofl
I remember the 70's going to a party with one boyfriend and leaving with another. I am not about to judge here. Pfft. I would still do the same. I don't want anyone to be with me, if it's not because of me.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:55 am

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If he truly wanted Lauren and for whatever reason chose Becca, then changed his mind, I give him credit for doing what he felt was right.  I don't know why he chose Becca, but I do know that he wanted Lauren. No doubt in my mind especially after tonight and ever since early Dec.

I respect your opinion. I just don’t agree. You don’t propose to one women when you are hung up on another, it is stupid and unfair to both Becca and Lauren. IMO he is a wishy washy idiot. I hope he considers himself that Lauren even listened to him. To quote Becca Tilley “date the guy who chose someone else? No”.

I didn’t know BeccaT said that. Wonder how Lauren’s parents even allowed either? Maybe friends with CH? Such a gamble for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
timfan
Newto
LeapofFaith
Luvstruck
justcallmegranny