SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:11 pm

Haha, imo it would be hard to see chemistry, or lack of, from that tiny clip!

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:30 pm

Lauren is just a quiet girl. Now, where can I get some pizza like that? laugh out loud :pizza1:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:52 pm

Did anyone actual leave when they found out it wasn't Peter, or did they stick around in hopes of finding love anyway? Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887

Lauren's demeanour doesn't bother me. They've already led us to believe she has issue's opening up, and I'm sure we'll see at some point, that was the cause of her being F2. Limo ride, I was afraid of hurting my heart, I should have opened up more, yada yada I much prefer contestants who are not in my face, starving for all the attention. She seems to have a wise maturity about her at times. Sitting back and observing, sometimes IMO is the best way to play this game of TB.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:56 pm

Arie continues to rewrite his narrative. Check out the sweater here and the pizza clip.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Be_msqslgBN/?taken-by=ariejr

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:56 pm

@GuardianAngel Yeah, I think most of the girls there did actually like Arie once they met him. Like I said before, they wouldn't have been so upset about the "not Peter" rant by Krystal if they didn't like him and didn't feel loyal to him.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Did anyone actual leave when they found out it wasn't Peter, or did they stick around in hopes of finding love anyway? Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887

Lauren's demeanour doesn't bother me. They've already led us to believe she has issue's opening up, and I'm sure we'll see at some point, that was the cause of her being F2. Limo ride, I was afraid of hurting my heart, I should have opened up more, yada yada I much prefer contestants who are not in my face, starving for all the attention. She seems to have a wise maturity about her at times. Sitting back and observing, sometimes IMO is the best way to play this game of TB.

Good Post
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:01 pm

So many of this cast weren’t in not in your face types . The one that was is gone now. Love this cast... sorta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Did anyone actual leave when they found out it wasn't Peter, or did they stick around in hopes of finding love anyway? Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887

Yeah, I remember well what a jealous, raving lunatic with anger issues JP had.  hehehe

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:08 pm

yes  I don’t think girls typically leave just because it’s not the lead they had initially wanted to meet.  They are all strangers anyway. 

Arie’s parents are very low key so Lauren being quiet isn’t that much of a departure.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:11 pm

It is funny because he said in an interview that he wanted an extroverted girl. So it seems like Arie doesn't even know what he wants.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:16 pm

@Aria I believe that interview was "old", meaning before the break-up ... but I could be wrong since I don't follow

As for Lauren being quiet ... I actually think she is not in her off-camera life/time ... to me she comes across as someone who doesn't want to say "the wrong thing" on camera ... and has nothing to do with being shy.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:17 pm

Aria wrote:It is funny because he said in an interview that he wanted an extroverted girl. So it seems like Arie doesn't even know what he wants.

Or he knows what he wants, gets it and either gets bored or changes his mind.

I had hoped ABC would start going with older bachelors after Ben. Turns out my mom was right, be careful what you ask for you just might get it. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
timfan
Newto
LeapofFaith
Luvstruck
justcallmegranny