SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:24 pm

Aria wrote:It is funny because he said in an interview that he wanted an extroverted girl. So it seems like Arie doesn't even know what he wants.

:yes:  I don’t think he did either while filming.
Even in his in interviews he keeps saying first he liked a, b, & c .... and then he really liked d, e, & f. And then he wanted 5 HTDs. 
Plus he does indecisive stuff like say Bekah is too young then gives her roses plus says Sienna may be too smart but gives her roses and had tiffs with Krystal but kept backing down until Paris. 
I think his being indecisive is more of a barrier than anything else. I do think that several of the girls are extroverted but not the typically loud extroverts that need to be the center of attention. Just mid-level extroverts like typical people instead of the big personality types tptb sometimes overloads in a season.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:24 pm

@stuckinsc glad to read you. I've missed you. And IA... I think he "usually" goes for what he wants until he no longer wants it (been there, done that, next!?)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:24 pm

I don't think Arie wanted 5 hometown dates. He said in a recent interview that he had a hard time cutting the women, that he wanted to know them better, so more went to Paris than is the norm for the show. He then said that by hometown dates he had to be back on track (4 hometowns) according to the producers. I think that interview has somehow evolved into Arie wanting 5 hometowns when that is not what was said. JMO.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:30 pm

Arie said he asked for more HTDs . Millsy who did his weekly podcast after episodes concurred. Arie wanted more but production said no due to film time and logistics .

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Did anyone actual leave when they found out it wasn't Peter, or did they stick around in hopes of finding love anyway? Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 2498057887

Lauren's demeanour doesn't bother me. They've already led us to believe she has issue's opening up, and I'm sure we'll see at some point, that was the cause of her being F2. Limo ride, I was afraid of hurting my heart, I should have opened up more, yada yada I much prefer contestants who are not in my face, starving for all the attention. She seems to have a wise maturity about her at times. Sitting back and observing, sometimes IMO is the best way to play this game of TB.

Yeah, I remember well what a jealous, raving lunatic with anger issues JP had.  hehehe

Or the ever so quiet shy Ryan Sutter.

Looking through Lauren's IG way back a couple of years, she has many cute pics where she's very expressive and is having fun.

I don't think Arie wanted to switch with someone who would just sit and not say anything when they are together. TPTB edit to let us see what they want us to see. What they should be doing IMHO since they know there's a switch, they should show the real story between Arie and Lauren where the viewers think he'll choose Lauren. He picks Becca, then we have a switch.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:31 pm

SeekAny wrote:I think that’s part of the reason Arie chose Becca. She made him feel comfortable and at ease. He didn’t have to work so hard. She seems very artculate and able to lead a conversation and they got a long. I think when he goes home with her he will be super impressed with her life and the woman she has become after a lot of sadness. I’m interested to see if that continues on this date in Tuscany. I think ultimately that is what leads to the switch as Arie picked comfort, someone he admires and he ultimately wants the thrill of the chase. I really feel like Sean is the only bachelor to pick a best friend which lead to much more. Arie did it, but never gave it a chance.

I totall agree with everything you've said. Arie could have had it all with Becca.. but he barely gave it a chance. Like, a month?! This really shows who Arie really is, if he's willing to give it all away and wait to see things could have gone. But he rather chance after someone instead of having someone who was really invested . Cant wait to hear/see as to why he proposed to Becca and why he decided to end it as well and go to Lauren.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Did anyone actual leave when they found out it wasn't Peter, or did they stick around in hopes of finding love anyway? Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 2498057887

Lauren's demeanour doesn't bother me. They've already led us to believe she has issue's opening up, and I'm sure we'll see at some point, that was the cause of her being F2. Limo ride, I was afraid of hurting my heart, I should have opened up more, yada yada I much prefer contestants who are not in my face, starving for all the attention. She seems to have a wise maturity about her at times. Sitting back and observing, sometimes IMO is the best way to play this game of TB.

Yeah, I remember well what a jealous, raving lunatic with anger issues JP had.  hehehe

Looking through Lauren's IG way back a couple of years, she has many cute pics where she's very expressive and is having fun.

I don't think Arie wanted to switch with someone who would just sit and not say anything when they are together. TPTB edit to let us see what they want us to see. What they should be doing IMHO since they know there's a switch, they should show the real story between Arie and Lauren where the viewers think he'll choose Lauren. He picks Becca, then we have a switch.

A part of the spoiler could be wrong. Wasn’t there a Bach that decided to extend time by dating 2 women after filming then rather quickly made a chose of 1 and was with her at ATFR? Might have some of the details wrong but it went something like that.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:53 pm

Charlie dated both women and made his choice at AFTR. No engagement. Though Sarah and Charlie had long term relationship, ultimately destroyed by his addiction issues.

And I don’t think any woman is Arie’s soulmate. Maybe he and Lauren will work out, but reading everything here it seems like he spent the whole process changing who he was into. Plus Arie’s past of casual sex would not seem to mesh well long term with strong Christian values. While Emily is wrapped firmly in her church now, when she was on the show she spoke of her values, but her lifestyle was not wrapped up in it. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:59 pm

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

A part of the spoiler could be wrong. Wasn’t there a Bach that decided to extend time by dating 2 women after filming then rather quickly made a chose of 1 and was with her at ATFR? Might have some of the details wrong but it went something like that.
I totally thought this was very possible weeks ago before spoilers hit but there would be no need to go to her parent's house and supposedly ask permission if it ended without a chosen one. JMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:06 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I totally thought this was very possible weeks ago before spoilers hit but there would be no need to go to her parent's house and supposedly ask permission if it ended without a chosen one.      JMO

yes  Great point

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:08 pm

I personally always thought Jen chose Jerry, chose her mind and they reshot the end. I don’t usually do conspiracies, but her finale and AFTR were so off to me. JMO. So I do think TPTB can redo things if they want to, but this show isn’t about possible love it is about shock value and ratings, so I can’t see them not living a switch. I also don’t think Arie would have stood up to producers and refused to propose. I think Arie signed on fully agreeing to play the game to TPTB’s script. IMO.

I can totally believe Arie changed his mind. It doesn’t make him evil, just indecisive and fickle. Molly took Jason back and they succeeded, so hey anything is possible.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:30 pm

stuckinsc wrote:*snipped*  And I don’t think any woman is Arie’s soulmate. Maybe he and Lauren will work out, but reading everything here it seems like he spent the whole process changing who he was into.  IMO.
Now, this is the part that is very interesting and what I couldn't put my finger on, but what ultimately surprised me ...
I was expecting a player ... and I got the player ... but while I was expecting to see the player who would make his suave moves with every girl and be real with only the girl he would be falling for ... I see him like a chameleon who adapts its colors each time, depending who he is interacting with ... and I'm not sure we're seeing "the real Arie" with Lauren either ... I do like his efforts and him trying to impress her, but wonder how long that will last ... and I'm curious who would all of you pick when Arie has been the most "himself" with?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
timfan
Newto
LeapofFaith
Luvstruck
justcallmegranny