SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:18 pm

@Sprite Did you see where Baby Beks dad called him Ardy? laugh out loud

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by North Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:25 pm

I go back and forth on how much editing the TPTB have done post-switch. Isn't their goal to deliver the most dramatic rose ceremony EVER? And the most awkward and uncomfortable ATFR couch conversations with the F1 and F2 (which, tbh, is what I am here for)? Don't they ALWAYS play up the connection with the F2? To deliver that shock when the F2 gets let go? Obviously not to this board and other sleuthers, but for the general viewing public?

While I do think Arie is trying to rewrite some of his history, I don't think TPTB are doing too much with the material they already had finalized. They don't need to. They are running their standard playbook -- establish villain, audition a few bachelorette options, play up F2 connection, set-up an obstacle with F1, draft ridiculous question for Chris Harrison. Check, check, check, check and check! But then the lead changed his mind, and TPTB jumped at the opportunity to film it all (who in reality TV wouldn't?).

If Arie had NOT changed his mind, Chris Harrison would be grilling Becca about how she felt about seeing Arie and Lauren's connection and does it worry her. And Harrison would absolutely relish asking Lauren and Arie if feelings are still there. Arie - like all the other leads - would repeatedly say he wished TPTB had shown more of his connection with Becca and that they are looking forward to returning to normal life in Scottsdale. And then crazy fans of Becca and Lauren would do battle on social media until the end of time.

I just don't know if I can buy into a total redo of the storyboard or some master TPTB manipulation conspiracy theory. Arie obviously had feelings for both Lauren and Becca and then he changed his mind.

I wonder if TPTB are going to have Arie sit on the couch and re-watch the FRC -- similar to Rachel's format.

All IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:33 pm

Opening parade was filmed 12/5.

Ben posted on IG 12/12 and Michael G posted on 12/13. Yuki posted on 12/13 as well. They all left the same day before the kissing competition.

Lesley posted on 12/15.
So I would say the kissing competition was probably 12/12.
12/13 was probably skating practice.
12/14 was probably fantasy dates. 12/15 skating competition. Done 12/15.

Rumor on reddit posted 12/16 that Kevin/Ashley won.
All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:34 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@Sprite Did you see where Baby Beks dad called him Ardy? laugh out loud

rofl   Ardy, fardy. Oh, the bus is a coming!

We need a moving bus emoticon...it would get lots of use.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:38 pm

@havadrpepper and others thanks for the timeline.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:40 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:42 pm

I’m guessing Kendal and Becca are on Monday and then Lauren and Arie & the ette announcement on Tuesday

All is JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:45 pm

If they were smart, they’d do all the switcharoo stuff on Monday and then leave Tuesday for the “happy couple”, a nice long segment with Becca, short interview with Kendall and hopefully the bachette announcement.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 49 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 49 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:46 pm

Doesn't surprise me that there will be 2 shows.

Jason had a part 1 which was the breakup with Melissa and asking Molly to date.  Filmed in January, aired March 2, 2009.
Part 2 aired March 3, 2009 and was an update on Jason and Molly supposedly filmed 6 weeks later.

Per Wikipedia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:55 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Doesn't surprise me that there will be 2 shows.

Jason had a part 1 which was the breakup with Melissa and asking Molly to date.  Filmed in January, aired March 2, 2009.
Part 2 aired March 3, 2009 and was an update on Jason and Molly supposedly filmed 6 weeks later.

Per Wikipedia

Yeah, I'm thinking Monday's AFR will be mostly past footage with Arie breaking up with Becca and asking Lauren to date him (possibly with live commentary from Arie) and Tuesday's AFR will be more of the typical live one where they talk to the three and see how they're doing.

I'm thinking Kendall will be ignored completely.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:07 pm

Aria wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:Doesn't surprise me that there will be 2 shows.

Per Wikipedia

Yeah, I'm thinking Monday's AFR will be mostly past footage with Arie breaking up with Becca and asking Lauren to date him (possibly with live commentary from Arie) and Tuesday's AFR will be more of the typical live one where they talk to the three and see how they're doing.

I'm thinking Kendall will be ignored completely.

Or maybe they will really screw with everybody...
Talk with F3 Kendall
Talk with F2 Lauren (without Arie)
Talk with F1 Becca (without Arie)
Show the breakup with F1 Becca

Cut to Tuesday
Show the reunion with F2 Lauren
Update on the happy couple

Completely cutting out the on the couch with Becca and Arie that we all want to see!

:stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:12 pm

I also wonder if the fact he'll be racing in Australia all weekend and still have to get back for the AFTR has anything to do with it being a 2 nighter.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99