SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 Empty Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:37 pm

Previous threads

havadrpepper wrote:
sdmom wrote:Do Arie and Lauren have SHV? He was racing two weeks ago and out of the country just the past weekend. So do they see each other at all? Is Lauren in Dallas or Virginia? I still want to find proof, or clues, that they are still seeing each other.

I would say to watch the feet this weekend or the next.

Ladybug82 wrote:IA they'll have to have a SHV soon if there's going to be any.  Let's keep an eye out for sitings and movement.

And is it just me?  When I open IG to check on SM for all 3 of them, Becca and Arie's IG stories still wind up next to each other?  Like today Becca's was posted less than 5 minutes before Arie's.  

So what are y'all's thoughts...  Is he still SM stalking and trying to contact her to make sure she's ok / doesn't share anything negative about him laugh out loud or just coincidence?  Hugesmile

JMO

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:IA they'll have to have a SHV soon if there's going to be any.  Let's keep an eye out for sitings and movement.

And is it just me?  When I open IG to check on SM for all 3 of them, Becca and Arie's IG stories still wind up next to each other?  Like today Becca's was posted less than 5 minutes before Arie's.  

So what are y'all's thoughts...  Is he still SM stalking and trying to contact her to make sure she's ok / doesn't share anything negative about him laugh out loud or just coincidence?  Hugesmile

JMO

Is anyone keeping an eye on her residence or her mom’s in case Production drops by? Either that or Arie added her to the list of exes to call and make nice . giggling

Kolormiblnd wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

So what are y'all's thoughts...  Is he still SM stalking and trying to contact her to make sure she's ok / doesn't share anything negative about him laugh out loud or just coincidence?  :Hugesmile:JMO

Is anyone keeping an eye on her residence or her mom’s in case Production drops by? Either that or Arie added her to the list of exes to call and make nice . giggling

rofl  rofl  rofl  I would volunteer since I am not too far from there but for this little thing called work and knowing production they would come at a very convenient time Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 3806527698

mindless wrote:Seems Arie's already trying to sell those sparks with Lauren on his IG story. Massive Rolling Eyes .

Diana wrote:They are going to be so ott and insufferable. it's happening already.

imo

Ladybug82 wrote:Yep IA, totally not buying this rewriting he's doing.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  JMO

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 Image51
Arie's IG
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:18 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Yep IA, totally not buying this rewriting he's doing.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  JMO
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 Image51
Arie's IG

Yeah I'm not buying it either Suspect  It only makes me think Arie totally knew what he was doing when he was liking Lauren's posts while he was still with Becca from what it seems with sleuthing SM (so disrespectful and shady of him imo). It also makes me think Arie knows exactly what he is doing on SM but acts like "aw shucks I know nothing about this I am so old" Rolling Eyes  All BS imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by mslat92 Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:56 pm

Arie even said in an interview that he wasn't going to post any photos with himself and any of the girls on their 1-1 dates, because he didn't want to give anything away/be unfair to anyone.

And yet, here he goes. Transparent as heck.

I noticed Becca mentioned Arie by name in one of her tweets last night, quite teasingly. Seems like she is healing, at the very least. Maybe she knows deep down that she dodged a bullet.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:00 pm

I agree . Arie is trying to relive his Emily glory days.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 28f89d10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:13 pm

Per RS:

Some news about the “Women Tell All.” A couple weeks ago I reported that it would be shown between the Overnights and the Finale (like it usually is), but on Friday night, March 2nd, and not have it’s own week. There’s been a change. According to ABC’s own TV calendar, the WTA is airing Sunday night, February 25th, the night before the Overnight date episode airs on the 26th, with the finale the next week on the 5th which I originally reported. I believe that’s only happened once, and that was Des’ season where the WTA is filmed before we are down to the final two. So to make it easy for you, here’s the schedule as laid out on ABC’s site:

Sunday, February 25th: Women Tell All (taping a week from today, the 13th)
Monday, February 26th: Overnight Dates
Monday, March 5th: 2-hour finale, followed by a 1 hour ATFR

So I don’t know if this means we won’t see Kendall at the WTA since why would she be there if she’s still on the show for all those in the audience. Those in attendance will have only seen up through the hometown dates, which they’ll show to them before taping begins. But I know the WTA is taping next Tuesday, the 13th. Earliest they’ve ever taped it that’s for sure.
You can expect the Krystal storyline to be the biggest part of the WTA, and then I think we’ll get a little of Bekah’s age, since that was the only real drama of the season. Without Krystal, there is no WTA, so fully expect her to be there and if I were her, I’d just apologize for my behavior and be done with it. Although, there’s a 0% chance of her doing that I’m sure. She’ll get attacked, go on the defensive, and it’ll make her look worse.

And...
Now, the biggest takeaway from last night’s episode, was the promo that showed clips for the remainder of the season. In case you weren’t paying attention, in the very last clip, they show Arie on a couch by himself with a voiceover of someone crying.

You can kinda tell in that picture, but if you watch it back, Arie is clearly fiddling with a ring in his hand. And since Arie didn’t dump Lauren before the final rose ceremony happened (and he wouldn’t have a ring in his hand anyway if he did), and since there’s no other scene where Arie would be on a couch in regular dress clothes with a ring in his hand, this scene is from the breakup with Becca that was filmed post show. So yeah, any doubts or questions that you may have had that maybe his break up with Becca didn’t happen, or maybe it wasn’t filmed, you can put that to rest now. It happened, Becca obviously was none too thrilled about it, it was filmed, and we will see what he said to her that day, along with whatever he convinced Lauren of at her parents house. Oh by the way, I’ve also learned that since filming ended, Lauren quit her job in Dallas, moved home, and has been living in Virginia. So that explains why Arie went there to talk with her. Again, I’m not sure what he said to convince her that she’s the one for him when two months earlier he proposed to someone else and he hasn’t been able to be with just one girl for like, forever. I only hope she comes to her senses sooner rather than later. This isn’t going to end well.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:20 pm

I’m so happy for Becca. She’s truly the lucky one here. JMO. Arie is an idiot.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:41 pm

Reading that, tells me he is definitely reading message boards. Cause he is definitely not capable of figuring things out for himself.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:47 pm

Diana wrote:I’m so happy for Becca. She’s truly the lucky one here. JMO. Arie is an idiot.

It’s Arie being Arie doing an Arie on Becca. I’m happy she’ll be out of this fiasco after this . If Arie goes on the Media rounds , I’ll look forward to what Lauren emotes on her face when they ask so many questions about Becca. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:54 pm

I don't understand how Arie could be playing with an engagement ring if it was being filmed that he was breaking up with Becca. I'm not doubting that's a possibility, but why would he have the ring. The F1 is not in possession of the ring until ATFR.

Maybe he is playing with it for shock value and I'm only looking at s/caps and not the vid.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:57 pm

My guess would be that they gave it back to Becca so they could film the breakup scene and have that memorable scene of Arie asking for the ring back, like they did with Jason and Melissa. It's also possible it's not the engagement ring and just a promise ring he gave her, like Ben gave to Courtney so she had something to wear during the season was airing.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:09 pm

Honestly ,after TPTB chose to film the breakup (and you know it was Their choice) I dont know how I'd be able to trust them enough to be the next Lead if I were Becca. Then adding a forced ring retrieval - to add insult to injury? I'd tell them all to take a hike. That would screw them royally, since Becca would be a terrific Lead. And she'll be just fine without this franchise.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:22 pm

This whole thing is a mess. So many people are going to be hurt in the process because Arie made a mistake. no no
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99