SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:20 pm

@umngirl thanks. My post was my thought process about the cover shoot. I stepped away, then hit send. There were other posts inbetween. I didn't see your post till after.

I don't recall Molly and Jason dated before the finale aired. IIRC he hadn't seen or spoken to her on TPTB order's. It doesn't much matter, I was trying to determine if they had a SHV and that it would have had to have been after the ATFR if they did because Molly didn't know about the switch.

With Arie going to Australia, I wonder if the shoot will be after the ATFR, or they are on a SHV now or both.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:24 pm

They filmed a secret AFTR, not sure if it was December or January. He broke up with Melissa and then they brought out a surprised Molly. Molly accepted him back and they began dating. This was shown post finale same night.

Night two post finale was an update of their relationship. No Melissa at all.

The bachelor 13 Wikipedia page covers it and says the breakup was 6 weeks before part two aired. Jillian was announced as bachelorette on pet two.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@umngirl thanks. My post was my thought process about the cover shoot. I stepped away, then hit send. There were other posts inbetween. I didn't see your post till after.

I don't recall Molly and Jason dated before the finale aired. IIRC he hadn't seen or spoken to her on TPTB order's. It doesn't much matter, I was trying to determine if they had a SHV and that it would have had to have been after the ATFR if they did because Molly didn't know about the switch.

With Arie going to Australia, I wonder if the shoot will be after the ATFR, or they are on a SHV now or both.

Jason and Molly started dating after they filmed the first part of the ATFR in January of 2009. The second half of the ATFR aired after the finale in early March. They were together for about 6 weeks or so when they filmed the second part of the ATFR. Their People shoot was photographed and they were interviewed after both ATFR parts aired. I could see the same thing happening this year.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 55 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 55 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:26 pm

Jason & Molly People Magazine

I read an interview the other day trying to find ^^The People article and read that Jason said he was only allowed to call Molly once after the break up before the finale and never saw her. I don't think I would consider that "dating" but I'll have to find a link to back that up. IIRC, he told her on live TV that he wanted to date her?

IMO

ETA:

Jason: One time. I got permission from production to check in with her, on the phone, to make sure she knew that I felt bad about hurting her [on the finale]. That was it. wrote:
Source

Last edited by lstiff on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:29 pm

stuckinsc wrote:They filmed a secret AFTR, not sure if it was December or January. He broke up with Melissa and then they brought out a surprised Molly. Molly accepted him back and they began dating. This was shown post finale same night.

Night two post finale was an update of their relationship. No Melissa at all.

Yep. Remember that it was just Chris with Jason and Melissa. After Melissa left, they brought out Molly. There was NO audience at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:33 pm

lstiff wrote:Jason & Molly People Magazine

I read an interview the other day trying to find ^^The People article and read that Jason said he was only allowed to call Molly once after the break up before the finale and never saw her. I don't think I would consider that "dating" but I'll have to find a link to back that up. IIRC, he told her on live TV that he wanted to date her?

IMO

He didn’t date her from the end of filming to the taping of the first ATFR in January. From that taping to the airing of the finale and ATFR they started dating. Timeline is something like below
November 2008- filming ended and Jason proposed to Melissa
January 2009- Jason and Melissa broke up, first ATFR was filmed, Jason and Molly start dating
March 2009- finale airs, second ATFR was filmed and airs
March 16, 2009- People cover story

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 55 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 55 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:36 pm

I watched that season I swear, I just don’t remember, but what was the reason Jason chose Melissa and not Molly at the FRC?
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:38 pm

All I know the "dating" was very secret and private. 
His own family was still in the dark. The ex-aunt-in-law who was flown to New Zealand to care for Ty was still adamant that Jason and Melissa were a couple up until the night of ATFR one. She was in pms with a few of us on FORT. I know I kept telling her Melissa and Jason were way done, and she would have none of that. Thought I was crazy wrong.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:56 pm

umngirl wrote:
lstiff wrote:Jason & Molly People Magazine

IMO

He didn’t date her from the end of filming to the taping of the first ATFR in January. From that taping to the airing of the finale and ATFR they started dating. Timeline is something like below
November 2008- filming ended and Jason proposed to Melissa
January 2009- Jason and Melissa broke up, first ATFR was filmed, Jason and Molly start dating
March 2009- finale airs, second ATFR was filmed and airs
March 16, 2009- People cover story

Yeah, this is what I remember as well.

I believe the first phone call that was allowed was before the taped break up.

The first ATFR was taped in January with Jason and Molly talking and dating secretly for approximately 6 weeks before the 2nd ATFR was filmed.

Weren't there reports of Melissa being out and about with Tye during that time frame as well? She wasn't really keeping it on the down low but a lot of viewers were saying they were "just friends".

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:03 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I watched that season I swear, I just don’t remember, but what was the reason Jason chose Melissa and not Molly at the FRC?

Just opinion here but I think it was producer manipulation with an objective to get a breakup on film - which they knew would happen if he picked Melissa.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:15 pm

Wouldn’t it be interesting if there is a wedding . Maybe Lauren doesn’t want to live with a guy, she needs to be married first? She moved where her guy was in Texas but not to live with him right ?

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:19 pm

IIRC and SCIIW, Jason was allowed to call Molly once before the secret taping of AFTR Part One to (Paraphrasing) "Check if she was ok " or something along those lines, not a discussion of would she be willing to date him.

I usually don't have a good memory of seasons past, but I vividly remember Molly at ATFR Part One looking (IMO) surprised\shocked\confused\WTH is happening.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99