SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by pbmax Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:23 pm

Aria wrote:He pulled another Mesnick and has now moved on to Kendall?

I kid. I kid. The crazy theories out there are a pregnancy and Peter/Becca being involved. As much as I would love those, I'm guessing it's going to be lame like Lauren/Arie being engaged (because these idiots will never learn despite having two failed engagements between them) or Becca being confirmed for Bachelorette. Or it'll just be an update on how this all happened, since he said he was trying to figure that out.

Now that will be another idiot. You already been through the ringer with this season and you gonna "sign up" for another round of it. Pot meet kettle laugh out loud. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by sdmom Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:28 pm

Lauren was in the gym working out today so I doubt she’s pregnant.

If we are playing with scenarios games, how about,  Becca rejected the proposal at FRC, she and Arie agreed they would date but ok to also see other people? Then Arie decided to end  it with Becca while she thought things were going great between them? That’s why she was so hurt? This would be something that has never happened before! It would also explain why(assuming it’s true) Peter was texting her rotfl

See, I can write a story for the show!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:30 pm

sdmom wrote:Lauren was in the gym working out today so I doubt she’s pregnant.

If we are playing with scenarios games, how about,  Becca rejected the proposal at FRC, she and Arie agreed they would date but ok to also see other people? Then Arie decided to end  it with Becca while she thought things were going great between them? That’s why she was so hurt? This would be something that has never happened before! It would also explain why(assuming it’s true) Peter was texting her rotfl

I feel like MF owes a few of us belated paychecks from over the years.  :yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:30 pm

bluwavz wrote:
North wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Marriage or engagement .

Or baby? I kid, I kid. With RS it could be anything. His definition of "big" varies from time to time.

NGL when Arie said on the WTA last night that he wanted a wife and kids soon my crazy mind did think of that theory. TV wedding came to mind too. laugh out loud
Not just a TV wedding, but a TV shotgun wedding - or perhaps a TV air-to-ground missile wedding. That would definitely be a first. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 79 3806527698

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:30 pm

Arie writing on social media calling the Bachelor out on giving him "shade"? It's not smart to "bite the hand that feeds you" especially when you are still under contract with them and they can make things look a certain way. I hope that Arie thinks about getting an agent/publicist to advise him on how to help his image. He doesn't seem to be doing himself any favors. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:34 pm

blueblues wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
North wrote:

Or baby? I kid, I kid. With RS it could be anything. His definition of "big" varies from time to time.

NGL when Arie said on the WTA last night that he wanted a wife and kids soon my crazy mind did think of that theory. TV wedding came to mind too. laugh out loud
Not just a TV wedding, but a TV shotgun wedding - or perhaps a TV air-to-ground missile wedding. That would definitely be a first. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 79 3806527698

I’m rolling.  rotfl Lauren’s father might appreciate the military part. Hugesmile
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:35 pm

I don't think that was Lauren in her IG story, but rather it was a friend. I had to do a double take, but realized it wasn't her when she turned to the side. She also tagged the friend.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:36 pm

Arie didn't care about contracts before when he went to visit Emily so I don't see him caring now. Imo Arie is the epitome of privilege and self-entitlement and thinks he's a special snowflake. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:42 pm

@AllAboutLove - You are so right. Your reference to a snowflake reminds me they all eventually melt, at least at this latitude. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:44 pm

Not saying she is pregnant but being pregnant does not stop someone from working out. In fact, a gal I know has been posting work out pics on her IG for almost a year and definitely did not look pregnant, she was just losing weight. In a photo of her kids at Thanksgiving she mentioned "even my baby you don't see". She has now posted her ultrasound in a story and has "popped" so you can tell she is pregnant. She is still working out... she is a lifter.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:44 pm

suzq wrote:Arie writing on social media calling the Bachelor out on giving him "shade"?  It's not smart to "bite the hand that feeds you" especially when you are still under contract with them and they can make things look a certain way.  I hope that Arie thinks about getting an agent/publicist to advise him on how to help his image.  He doesn't seem to be doing himself any favors.  JMO.

Arie refers to editing (probably his tweet reply to CH and a parody CH account joke from last night) in that post. Sorry I can’t bring it here.   I really do think this is a joke between the producers and Arie and not complaining.  Just more fodder for them to drum up viewers, imo.

Last edited by alwaystulips on Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:49 pm

JMOAA--I don't think he feels he is special. He is generally pretty self deprecating. IMO He laughs at himself a lot. I think he is just doing what he feels he needs to do and hopes TPTB will go with it. In return, I think he chose his battles wisely this season, in many ways and so bought himself some flexibility when he wanted it/needed it. 
He was not sanctioned for flying to Emily and delivering his journal his first season. Others were hand slapped for a lot less. 
I hope the ending for once keeps me interested. I loved Brad 1.0's season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99