SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon 26 Feb - 3:31

MF knows what he's doing. He is in a position where lots of people are vying for a coveted role, so he can keep those options open.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon 26 Feb - 3:31

He so full of it. Piling on the BS charm.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon 26 Feb - 3:32

I like Jacqueline.  yes
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Feb - 3:32

Stone_Hedge wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Arie tells Ch I hope I didn’t make a mistake regarding Tia? Rolling Eyes

Well, when he gets tired of Lauren, he can move on to Tia.

At 40, I think Arie will be ready for Beks.

Yeah, he can just move down the line and check them all out.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon 26 Feb - 3:34

This isn’t popular, but I think Arie always leads with his heart. I can’t fault him for that.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon 26 Feb - 3:35

@alwaystulips IA and I think he answered honestly.

Caroline better hope she has two sides of the story.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon 26 Feb - 3:36

Why would Caroline even bring that up knowing they can openly talk about it? CH looked as if he wanted to quickly change the subject so she wouldn’t say too much.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon 26 Feb - 3:37

Ladybug82 wrote:@Sprite While Courtney would be very entertaining as a lead, at this point, no more bringing back old cast members. They suck as leads, well other than Brad 2.0, IMO. laugh out loud

I don't know. I think Courtney would be a hoot....she is an ex model, she has Tia's potty mouth and her ITM's would be hilarious, she is certainly experienced and wouldn't hesitate to get sexy before FSs...she was the original sex girl after all. 

Arie steeled himself for Caroline...he could see it coming. I'm sure has been practising that comeback.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Feb - 3:38

sanlee088 wrote:Why would Caroline even bring that up knowing they can openly talk about it? CH looked as if he wanted to quickly change the subject so she wouldn’t say too much.

Producers gave her the green light . It’s break it to the viewers gently imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon 26 Feb - 3:38

alwaystulips wrote:This isn’t popular, but I think Arie always leads with his heart. I can’t fault him for that.

Well even though we are in the minority, we can freely express our opinion thank goodness!

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 2498057887

Last edited by sanlee088 on Mon 26 Feb - 3:41; edited 1 time in total
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon 26 Feb - 3:39

alwaystulips wrote:This isn’t popular, but I think Arie always leads with his heart. I can’t fault him for that.

I think he leads with his groin. He has admitted as much....although a little more subtly.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon 26 Feb - 3:39

Stone_Hedge wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Why would Caroline even bring that up knowing they can openly talk about it? CH looked as if he wanted to quickly change the subject so she wouldn’t say too much.

Producers gave her the green light . It’s break it to the viewers gently imo.

TPTB could even have scripted those exact lines for Caroline.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
albean99
Stacia620
Nibbles22
Mikesgirl83
Amethyst
Imp
Norcalgal
docnash14
Mgrissom
notarose
Doats