SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:11 pm

IMO I don't think Bekah is in the running for TB: she is ratings gold for BIP. Chris H essentially announced she would be there. I'm sure there are lots of younger guys who would love to have a chance to romance her. She will present well and who knows, maybe even fall for someone.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:18 pm

I've grown tired of BIP - too much drunken lovemaking without any substance shown. Bekah would bring the fun, substance and probably be a voice of reason. It would be entertaining to see the men falling all over themselves and having to up their game for Bekah to spend time with them.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:45 pm

@Norcalgal - True what you say, but there's not much substance on BIP; it all gets drowned in the alcohol. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:23 pm

I agree that Bekah is headed to BIP. But I'd love to see her as the Bachelorette in 2-3 years if she isn't already snatched up by a rich Hollywood man. IMO that young woman can marry very well if she wants to. She has incredible star power.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by justcallmegranny Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:24 pm

@Newto, I think it depends on what you make of it on BIP. Taylor and Derek are still very happy together. I think they made it about getting to know one another and not about sex, sex and more sex!

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:48 pm

@justcallmegranny - Yes that is true, but they are in the minority, same as Evan and Carley. For the most part, it is a hook-up show. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:31 pm

littlereddress wrote:If I believe Caroline and her comments and tone of voice, then what Arie did was absolutely underhanded and he is a terrible person.  And he may indeed be all of the things.

What gives me pause though is Caroline is only hearing one side and that side is coming from a heartbroken friend that she wants to stand up for.   Good for her for standing up for Becca and being a supportive vocal friend but to me, unless Caroline has talked personally to Arie she does not know his side of the story and his perspective, nor does she know what went on behind the scenes with production, etc.  

Then again perhaps Arie's side does not matter and this journey and season is about Becca and not him.  The season to me seems much more about Becca being hurt and heartbroken than anything else.  All MO.

I agree. I think Caroline came across as someone who was trying to make a name for herself by calling him out, when frankly she doesn't really know what she's talking about. She's close friends with Becca and has only been hearing Becca's version of what happened. After seeing last night's episode, I wouldn't be surprised if Becca's on/off relationship with Ross had something to do with Arie calling off the engagement. If I were Arie, the fact that Becca even entertained Ross and agreed to talk to him at this point in the process would give me serious doubts about her sincerity or readiness to be engaged to anyone else. I also think that Ross showing up p*ssed Arie off and those emotions led him to believe his feelings for Becca were a lot stronger than they actually were.

I loved how Arie put Krystal in her place, and I think generally he comes across as pretty sincere in his interactions with the women. I just don't buy that he's as much of a jerk as Becca seems to be telling her friends he is or that calling off the engagement came out of nowhere. I think there was a reason for it, and if that reason is Becca's relationship with Ross and the unresolved feelings on either side of it, it's an understandable one. The ATFR will be a good show.

Finally, I wish that they were more selective of who gets to be on the WTA. They could do with about half of the girls who were there. So tired of seeing girls who lasted less than 3-4 episodes use it as BIP audition.
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:34 am

IMO, there's no way that they'd let Becca not talk to Ross after they went to so much work to get him there. Nothing she did or said showed leftover feelings of love for him, also imo. I also don't buy that as an excuse for Arie to break things off. He apparently contacted Lauren pre-breakup and it's far more likely that this was about his feelings for Lauren and nothing that Becca did. I don't see how this can be anything but on Arie. He made the mistake of choosing Becca when he seems to have wanted Lauren. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
albean99
Stacia620
Nibbles22
Mikesgirl83
Amethyst
Imp
Norcalgal
docnash14
Mgrissom
notarose
Doats