SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Is that it for Arie? He got off scott free.

I think that the women liked him although they claimed to be hurt. They went hard on each other tho

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:19 am

The ladies totally turned me off. There's not one that I care to see on my screen again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:20 am

There! Consider her shut down

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:22 am

Can someone shut her up?

What exactly did she expect him to do? Fake it ?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:23 am

Rofl this finale better be epic and live up to the hype. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:23 am

Sprite wrote:
SeekAny wrote:I honestly think part of this was planned. How could it not be at this point? Production absolutely knew what buttons to press with him to make this all happen.

I'm sorry, but as much as they are manipulative, Arie is a grown azz man and I am not wiling to absolve him of his part in this mess by blaming everything on tptb.

No need to be sorry, @Sprite.  Arie’s completely involved in the storyboard, IMO.  I’m ok with that. I think he’s in love with Lauren, but I could be wrong, as I often am. Smiley  I hope they make it. I love seeing love win.  PINKHEART
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:30 am

Just because I think it's all part of the storyboard doesn't mean I'm blaming everything on TPTB.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:33 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Can someone shut her up?

What exactly did she expect him to do? Fake it ?

Can she please shut her trap!!! In the words of Madea (sat down somewhere).
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:35 am

We all know it is supposed to end in engagement. From the beginning Becca did and said everything right to “win” imo.

I think in the end he went with the sure “yes” bc no one wants to be rejected and Lauren wasn’t sure. After all he was telling them that he was confused.

I think this switch was in the works before the FRC.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Just because I think it's all part of the storyboard doesn't mean I'm blaming everything on TPTB.

Please explain? What other parties do you think are to blame ?

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:37 am

sanlee088 wrote:Why would Caroline even bring that up knowing they can openly talk about it? CH looked as if he wanted to quickly change the subject so she wouldn’t say too much.

Maybe so but not an accident that her comment didn't end up on the cutting room floor. In my opinion, it's the only time I saw the bus even getting close to Arie.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:40 am

docnash14 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Why would Caroline even bring that up knowing they can openly talk about it? CH looked as if he wanted to quickly change the subject so she wouldn’t say too much.

Maybe so but not an accident that her comment didn't end up on the cutting room floor.  In my opinion, it's the only time I saw the bus even getting close to Arie.

I think they are waiting for the live ATFR ceremony to do that. Only, it won't be a bus. It will be an 18 wheeler.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
albean99
Stacia620
Nibbles22
Mikesgirl83
Amethyst
Imp
Norcalgal
docnash14
Mgrissom
notarose
Doats