SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 68 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 39 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:20 am

That was fun, except for Ashley and Ben. Both were total whiners. Ben is still hung up on Lauren except when he is sticking it to Robbie’s sloppy seconds. Shut up Ben. And can we remove Ashley’s voice box and tear ducts for the sake of all mankind?

Kevin seems really nice and cool, how the heck does he got stuck with queen whiner? Could none of the American men warn him?

Clare is a flat out witch, way to lead Benoit on and then lie to Christian. Makes me remember why I disliked Clare so very much on JPG’s season.

I will definitely tune in Thursday. It will be a shame if I have to miss most of Kevin due to FF through Ashley.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:33 am

I get the feeling Courtney will be a fan favourite which will be great for him, especially if they let him narrate a lot.  I'm sure he thought long and hard about doing this after the backlash he received on G's season which I personally felt was OTT.  

Lots of stuff cut out of that final conversation with G which made him look like a douche when in reality I think he's just naturally neurotic/awkward and the Bach scenario just stressed him out.  What you say about self preservation makes sense.  

Good on him for doing this.  His reward will be character redemption and a hot fling with a sassy chick.  Win/win. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:46 am

Yeah Courtney did get some backlash in that moment and the season when it was airing but not much afterwards at all especially since they all hung out together (lee, G, and Court) and are friends. I don't recall any bashing negative articles being written about Court in over a year+ so I think a lot of that is long gone and he doesn't get any hate whatsoever on his SM (which I think is the biggest sign he's seen positively by Aussie followers). So I'm thinking it's not redemption for him but more like he is going from being liked to being a fan favorite/heartthrob   BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 4256136633  BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1f525 

ETA: I just checked his IG https://www.instagram.com/courtneydober and he has Positive comments on his IG posts. A contestant who needs redemption never starts out with positive comments when they're back on TV laugh out loud It's usually all hate and trolls so Courtney already has redemption before this show. He's basically starting out near Ben H levels of positive comments laugh out loud So he's good  yes  

just realized this is Episode thread  duh

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:04 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:57 am

Hi hi so excited to watch this! Thanks to all that posted live it sounds like a crack up!! BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2498057887

Would anyone know how I could watch this in Australia?? TYIA
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah the crying is way too much and it's gotten old now. jmo

I have always found Ashley so fake and irritating. I really can’t work out if she really is that self absorbed and immature or it’s all an act for TV.

She gets obsessed with a guy and then goes “Single white female” on any girl they show interest in.

And the crying shtick is getting sooooooo old. Do you think she’s trying to get sponsorship from Kleenex?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:13 am

@LeapofFaith I've tried looking for some links but can't find any yet sad There's a links thread where links can be posted if anyone finds them Praying

@Katiebelle I think it may be a case of both but moreso an act I think for tv given I don't see her acting like that off of it. Not sure. I'm hoping it dies down and per the other contestants they say it does so *fingers crossed* laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@LeapofFaith I've tried looking for some links but can't find any yet sad There's a links thread where links can be posted if anyone finds them Praying

@Katiebelle I think it may be a case of both but moreso an act  I think for tv given I don't see her acting like that off of it. Not sure. I'm hoping it dies down and per the other contestants they say it does so *fingers crossed* laugh out loud

There's a vid on Youtube but it's one of those ones where the picture is quarter size and everyone sounds like they've sucked on a can of nitrous oxide.   laugh out loud  

Desperate times call for desperate measures though so I'm watching it and can post the link for any other International desperadoes if interested.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:08 am

Episode 2 Preview:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:55 am

3am LA time and Lily appears to be eating donuts with Kev?!  Courtney is there - that's his leg/shoe.  No sign of Ashley but she might just be off camera.  Kev seems to have fallen completely under Lily's spell - IMO he finds her highly entertaining. laugh out loud

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 TbGtSpE

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:16 am

I thoroughly enjoyed the show. This was my first introduction to bach international alum. It's fun to see the dynamics of this group. I totally agree about Ashley and Ben, and honestly, it's about time to put those two out to pasture. Speaking of putting out to pasture ~ Clare is well over her expiration date with this franchise. Geez, someone who struggles to find a man, and she tosses Benoit to the curb as soon as someone else shows interest... no wonder you are still single Clare!! BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2292733854

Regardless, this is a fun show, and I look forward to watching the rest of the epi's! laugh out loud
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:01 am

mizzoufan wrote:Christian reminds me of the guy who ditched Carly the first go around on the BIP
  Kirk is his name. Christian could be Kirk twin to me

Last edited by mizzoufan on Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:01 am

I'm the only that doesn't hate Ben??

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 68 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 39 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
mtnlvr55
sdmom
Brill
aviej
Diana