SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 68 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 38 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:46 pm

Christian is telling Clare that she is the most beautiful woman in the house. She tells him he is also the most beautiful. He asks her if she only kissed one man in the last three days? She says Benoit kissed her ... what bull. She kissed Benoit too. He says it is too late for him to kiss anyone else now. She says go for it. She is kind of pathetic.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:48 pm

Courtney has been narrating quite a bit so far
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:52 pm

I'm enjoying the show so far, but I wish they would have chosen one person they wanted to stay rather than one to leave. I'm not sure the reasoning behind that - more competition?
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:57 pm

It's unfortunate they couldn't film for longer and have more contestants stay night one
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:58 pm

Courtney telling Lily he is falling in love with her! Of course he is
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:00 am

Funny outtake! Well we get to do this again Thursday night!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Courtney telling Lily he is falling in love with her! Of course he is

Oi mate, I saw her first. BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:01 am

Here we go. Who is leaving?

CH has lost the scruff. I repeat he has lost the scruff. I don't think it was working for him.

Rebecca gets a rose and since she was the winner of the biathalon, she hands out roses.
Ditto for Kevin.

Jenny, Luke, Lesley, Dean, Stassi, Ben, Lily, Courtney, Yuki...they all smile when she is called, Christian, Benoit, Clare, Bibiana, Ally, Michael, Tiffany, Ashley and Josiah.

Going home...Eric, Laura, Lauren, Zoe and some random dude who I don't remember even being introduced.

Preview for the season...Courtney telling Lily he is falling in love with her. Clare being a bitch. Ben whining. Dean and Lesley, Ally and Josiah, Ashley doing her shtick. 

Cute piece with Benoit and Yuki at the end...She likes Dean because of his face and Benoit is trying to tell her she needs to look for someone with a big heart.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:26 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Courtney telling Lily he is falling in love with her! Of course he is

Oi mate, I saw her first.  BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698
BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698  how is it we scripted this before they even started filming?    sneakyl
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:27 am

Ashley I is very difficult to listen to. Her crying bouts and her mean girl attitude feels like 7th grade. I have to switch the channel when she's on.....and she's there until the end. no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:36 am

Yeah the crying is way too much and it's gotten old now. jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Oi mate, I saw her first.  BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698
BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698  how is it we scripted this before they even started filming?    sneakyl

It was always going to happen.  Lily is pretty much every Australian man's wet dream.  Meanwhile I think this pair of tweets says it all:

Source

Source

Poor Courtney's going to get squished like a bug under her studded Dr Marten boots.  But he'll have a wild ride.  And prove he doesn't have a cold dead heart.  Clearly he just wasn't into Georgia!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 68 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 38 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
mtnlvr55
sdmom
Brill
aviej
Diana