SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 68 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 40 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:36 pm

notarose wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:Thanks. I wondered if that was the same girl he is shown figure skating with and it appears it is.
His date was with Rebecca who is also from Sweden.  Smiley

The figure skating is the last episode and was in the previews. That is who I am talking about.

Back to top Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:44 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
notarose wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:Thanks. I wondered if that was the same girl he is shown figure skating with and it appears it is.
His date was with Rebecca who is also from Sweden.  Smiley

The figure skating is the last episode and was in the previews. That is who I am talking about.

yes  Oops  giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:14 pm

Quick question: Is Luke generally well-liked by the US audience?  I don't know much about him but I get a weird vibe.  Not sure I'm a fan.  Ditto with Clare.  Just from what I've seen on WG, I'm iffy on both.  Clare seems to have quite the ego, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:22 pm

Bobette wrote:Quick question: Is Luke generally well-liked by the US audience?  I don't know much about him but I get a weird vibe.  Not sure I'm a fan.  Ditto with Clare.  Just from what I've seen on WG, I'm iffy on both.  Clare seems to have quite the ego, IMO.
Luke - not clear cut. Some wanted him as next Bach after Jojo’s season while others faved someone else. I think he was doing fine fanwise until RS started releasing stories about him. 
Clare - she didn’t come off well when she was BIP. Edit had her talking to raccoons and such. giggling She has always been blunt and outspoken. I think she had her fan base during the Bach but it was more about her being their choice over the F1 and less about her being wonderful overall. Also her age was made issue of on BIP as in too old for the franchise.

JMO

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:30 pm

@notarose Thanks yes

Wow I can't see Luke having the pulling power of a Lead.  I'm surprised he was being considered.  

Clare put me off in the first episode when Christian told her she was the beautifulest woman and she just went "yeah" (?!) Also I don't like the way she seems to be playing Benoit & Christian off against each other.  Benoit's heart is too delicate for such games.  He reminds me of an over-eager puppy.  It doesn't look like she ends up with either so that must backfire on her, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:47 pm

Bobette wrote:@notarose Thanks yes

Wow I can't see Luke having the pulling power of a Lead.  I'm surprised he was being considered.  

Clare put me off in the first episode when Christian told her she was the beautifulest woman and she just went "yeah" (?!) Also I don't like the way she seems to be playing Benoit & Christian off against each other.  Benoit's heart is too delicate for such games.  He reminds me of an over-eager puppy.  It doesn't look like she ends up with either so that must backfire on her, IMO.
Luke apparently was enroute to film Bach when he found out Nick had been chosen instead of him so tptb appeared serious, until they weren’t, about Luke as lead. 

Yep. I can see why Clare, or anyone, would want to explore possibilities on a show like WG however it’s all about how a person goes about it. IMO her way isn’t upfront enough... a bit too gameplay for my taste. She could have just let Benoit know she is interested in him but may also date someone else. Then he would have had all the info and a conversation could have occurred from there to bring clarity. This way, she maintains the balance of power. 
With Christian, he directly said he wasn’t interested in kissing anyone else so I respect him being clear. I felt she then went into charm mode instead of just matching his clarity. She came off as a tease IMO. I get the impression she is more excited about being wanted by 2 guys than about getting to know them.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:47 pm

Just watched the episode. Oh, good 'ol Clare. Kissing Benoit, but hitting on Christian. I never cared for her on JPG's season. Too in your face and aggressive. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:49 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Just watched the episode.  Oh, good 'ol Clare.  Kissing Benoit, but hitting on Christian.  I never cared for her on JPG's season.  Too in your face and aggressive.  Jmho.  
I was never a fan either.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:50 pm

I watched Jojo's season almost at the end and never understood the appeal Luke had on some fans ... to me he appeared self-centered most of the time (similar to Ben H if not worse) ... what really bugged me were moments when Jojo was trying to be affectionate (even sensual) with him and he just needed to deliver the "perfect speech" about their "incredible" connection, like he was more interested/preoccupied in hearing himself talk and appearing "deep" than what was feeling/thinking/searching the girl in front. So to me he is full of BS.
As for Clare, remembering only bits from BIP, she comes across as needy, without taking any responsibility or awareness that her actions have consequences too, it's like she builds the expectations for others, but doesn't react well when something is expected of her.  - my 2cents

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:57 pm

Almost Bachelor Luke didn't want anything to do with this franchise after they stiffed him out of the lead, apparently just before he was ready to fly out.

Apparently according to CH he wasn't there for the right reason. According to sources,he was more concerned about how it would help him advance his career.

Also, after he wasn't chosen, multiple women claimed he told them they would be his final rose. He was lining up his ducks. I don't trust him after his Oscar performance F4 exit performance where he pulled the lead aside just before she was going to hand out rose. He cried the blues that he was falling in love when up until that time he couldn't profess his love. It was one of those last ditch efforts, take the lead aside just before a RC, ok I love you kind of thing. Dramatic, scripted, he followed the rules IMHO. It backfired on him IMO.

http://www.etonline.com/news/197458_exclusive_chris_harrison_on_why_luke_pell_isn_t_the_bachelor_sincerity_is_huge_to_us

Clare is not my favourite contestant.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:00 pm

Thanks for all the replies.  Seems my suspicions were on point with both then. Amazing what you can pick up from 3 minutes of screen time.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:02 pm

I'm also really enjoying the show. I love that they have to do sporting events. Can't wait to see the skating. I'm not a good skater but can do laps at least (or could last time I tried). Kevin and probably, Benoit, could be at an advantage.

I actually like the couples who are forming. I don't even mind Kevin and Ashley I (real romance or not). I can stand her as long as she's not crying. I really like Lesley and am interested in seeing her with Dean.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 68 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 40 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
mtnlvr55
sdmom
Brill
aviej
Diana