SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 68 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Do you think it may have been planned for Kevin not to choose Ashley or he was just more into Bibi at that point?

Bibi is younger and has less extended crazy baggage, if spoilers are true Ashley pulls and Ashley and scares Bibi off.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:24 pm

Luke out on a date Rebecca. 

I'm at work and missed the next bit...had to train a new staff.

Come back to Dean and Lesley laughing. Everyone is cooking. Clare is flirting with Benoit...and then grabs him to kiss. The then returns the favour. He is sweet. 

I really like this set up. It is much more natural with everyone together and doing normal stuff.

Christian is also interested in Clare...sees them making out. Also Dean and Lesley, Josiah and Ally, Lily and Courtney...all making out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:25 pm

Did Clare really say it isn't like her to kiss someone with others around? Is this the same girl who had sex with someone in the ocean with others watching?

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:29 pm

Bibi is older than Ashley IIRC she is 30. I do think that she backed off from Ashley's interest but will see
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:31 pm

Everyone getting ready for the rose ceremony. This is early. Still an hour to go.

Ashley wearing a negligee. Classy.

Not getting roses handed out. Everyone votes. Three women and two men who have the greatest number of votes go.

Time to scramble.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:33 pm

Sprite wrote:Everyone getting ready for the rose ceremony. This is early. Still an hour to go.

Ashley wearing a negligee. Classy.

Not getting roses handed out. Everyone votes. Three women and two men who have the greatest number of votes go.

Time to scramble.
Thank you for the recaps I'm going back and for between this and the Olympics

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:34 pm

This is looking more and more like a 70s swinger party. Need to watch ASAP.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Bibi is older than Ashley IIRC she is 30. I do think that she backed off from Ashley's interest but will see
Thank you for letting me know. She at least has less crazy baggage than Ashley. Ashley is known to be vicious to other women when she wants a man, I don't blame Bibi for giving up on Kevin if Ashley started being Ashley. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:36 pm

Laura is bitching that Josiah needs to go. I think she is jealous and pissed that he basically blew her off. And then Clare is spouting the same sh*t. I think he really is into Ally. It ticks me off, when Ben is just gliding by and acting and not into anyone.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:42 pm

Benoit really seems to like Clare!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:43 pm

Oh why couldn't they have voted out Ben and Ashley I....

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:45 pm

Clare is a piece of work. I'm glad Christian is holding his ground

Last edited by mizzoufan on Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 68 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
mtnlvr55
sdmom
Brill
aviej
Diana