SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 68 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 49 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:18 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Why is Ben crying?  Because of his failed relationship with Lauren?  

Because he is acting/auditioning.  no

The other person that I am not enjoying and feel like he is also acting is Luke. When he was professing his interest in Stassi? ... is that the girl?... he looked about as interested as Arie.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:45 pm

@Sprite Luke recently released a new album.  

So IMO, he's whole appearance on WG is about trying to win back all those fans after his you've got a top spot scandal. laugh out loud He's got to survive somehow and his singing sure doesn't seem to be opening a whole lot of doors on its own.  So why not try to use the franchise and some sort of love story, no matter how fake or forced, again. laugh out loud

JMSO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:53 pm

Luke's g/f is ok with this or did he break up with her in the nick of time before filming?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:55 pm

I have a question about the woman who is "coupled up" with Luke right now.  It appears to me that she has had some cosmetic procedures done to her face and lips.  Her lips especially look like they have had injections in them, and it is very distracting for me.  Plus, it feels like she was not that interested in Luke at all.  Maybe they agreed to this arrangement so that they both could make it to the end ??  I thought that she might have been much more interested in Jordan than she appeared to be with Luke.  JMO

And, Clare is her own worst enemy when it comes to men.  She intended to keep Benoit around while she pursued Christian.  She even admitted to Christian that she was the one who kept seeking him out every chance that she got.  After seeing her in so many of these Bachelor shows and spinoffs, it seems that she carries a huge chip on her shoulders, and she got pissed at what she heard and confronted Christian in such a way that he felt attacked.  This seems to be a pattern of hers.

Instead of seeing it as a possible misunderstanding and being nice about, she immediately went into an attack mode.  I didn't see a language barrier between them last night.  I understood perfectly what Christian was trying to say, but Clare came ready for a fight, rather than a civil discussion.  There was nothing that he could have said that would have changed her mind.  But, I just don't get the attraction that these guys seem to have toward Clare, since I see her as someone that I would say is sort of physically attractive, but lacks a lot of personality and displays very little compassion toward others.

These are all just my own opinions.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Luke's g/f is ok with this or did he break up with her in the nick of time before filming?  

Do we know if the g/f is a g/f? She could be like Arie’s past women where he never actually told them they had commitment, so he isn’t really doing anything wrong. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:40 pm

What I don't understand is how Bibiana ends up as Eric Bigger's girlfriend!!! After watching last night's show, she's cuddling up to Jordan like Eric who???, I want to know what happens between her and Jordan.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:41 pm

I never cared for Clare or Luke, and Ben and his fake tears are way OTT. Rolling Eyes Oh, let's add Ashley I. to that list too. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:05 pm

As for Luke's girlfriend, RS says they are still dating. They were dating before he left and are dating again. I think @Ladybug82 has the right idea. He is in it for publicity.

I also think Ben did it for the publicity and to set up his next run as the lead. Still find it ironic that he has turned into the publicity hound and Lauren has gone back to a normal life... not living it on SM.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:08 pm

Oh and Ben 2.0 would mean my fourth consecutive season skipping the bachelor. It frees up my winter Monday night nicely.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:31 pm

I enjoyed the second episode. More than I have enjoyed basically the last 2 or 3 seasons of BIP. And having everyone be there from the beginning with no new arrivals is way better. But I feel like the next two episodes are going to be the Ashley I show and I couldn't stomach that. Kevin seems like a nice guy, what in the world is he thinking?!?!
Clare has been on these shows so much and I really feel she should retire for real and find a guy in real life, cause this ain't working for her. Benoit seemed like a decent guy, but Christian is just absolutely cringe-y, I'm sorry. Everytime he opens his mouth I die of shame.
And what's with AI's fascination with Ben? She likes Kevin so he's 'the canadian Ben Higgins'. Now Ben is the best american Bachelor? I get that they're friends, but jeez, seems like Jared is finally off the hook. Good for Jared.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:57 pm

laugh out loud Ashley actually made me laugh so hard, like no TB episode ever before ... her picturing presenting the Boyfriend Kevin to parents, the 7th Kevin, the wedding ... when they haven't even kissed yet and it's been like what? A 2nd day? ... this girl is a riot ... because sadly she actually has those thoughts and tho' many girls (I don't dare to say women) dream too (when there's a crush/infatuation), rarely they say it out loud ... AI has too big of a mouth ... she just blurts out thoughts that in some other reality would be embarrassing, but I guess not for her.
I don't care about Luke, Clare or BenH ... but I wish we would see more of other "hidden" contestants.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:20 pm

havadrpepper wrote:As for Luke's girlfriend, RS says they are still dating. They were dating before he left and are dating again.  I think @Ladybug82 has the right idea. He is in it for publicity.

I also think Ben did it for the publicity and to set up his next run as the lead.  Still find it ironic that he has turned into the publicity hound and Lauren has gone back to a normal life... not living it on SM.

That's what I meant when I asked if his g/f was ok with all this because apparently he is still dating her. It's not like he broke up with her, and didn't go back. Ashley made a comment that Luke's relationship was strange because she never see's him making out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 68 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 49 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
mtnlvr55
sdmom
Brill
aviej
Diana