SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 68 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 50 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:As for Luke's girlfriend, RS says they are still dating. They were dating before he left and are dating again.  I think @Ladybug82 has the right idea. He is in it for publicity.

I also think Ben did it for the publicity and to set up his next run as the lead.  Still find it ironic that he has turned into the publicity hound and Lauren has gone back to a normal life... not living it on SM.

That's what I meant when I asked if his g/f was ok with all this because apparently he is still dating her. It's not like he broke up with her, and didn't go back. Ashley made a comment that Luke's relationship was strange because she never see's him making out.

It was probably a "fake break-up". hehehe
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:55 pm

I wish they didn't eliminate anybody, just let them all stay and see if they connect. It would take the pressure off. Its only 4 episode.

Oh I just love Yuki, she is the best.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:08 am

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:As for Luke's girlfriend, RS says they are still dating. They were dating before he left and are dating again.  I think @Ladybug82 has the right idea. He is in it for publicity.

I also think Ben did it for the publicity and to set up his next run as the lead.  Still find it ironic that he has turned into the publicity hound and Lauren has gone back to a normal life... not living it on SM.

That's what I meant when I asked if his g/f was ok with all this because apparently he is still dating her. It's not like he broke up with her, and didn't go back. Ashley made a comment that Luke's relationship was strange because she never see's him making out.

It was probably a "fake break-up". hehehe

Probably, Smiley

He liked this tweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:16 am

Personally, I'd more thank ok never seeing him make out or kiss laugh out loud #smallblessings #justacceptthemAshley

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:21 am

Ashley drinks the Ben and Luke koolaid. :koolaid
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:37 am

MiniDiva wrote:Ashley drinks the Ben and Luke koolaid. :koolaid

She drank the Nick koolaid too. Is there any male in bachelor nation whose koolaid she hasn't drunk?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:42 am

Good observation, @stuckinsc I think she would drink the Koolaid of anyone who offered it to her. I also don't think this relationship with Kevin will last. JMHOFWIW.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:43 am

https://www.acast.com/heretomakefriends/bonus-wintergamesweek1withmichaelgarofola

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:29 am

Just finished episode 2 and absolutely loved it - it would have been completely perfect if it had no Ashley and more of the Kiwis and Aussies.

I really believe in second chances so I am giving Jordan a pass. I thought he presented very well and I could definitely see the sparks with Bibiana. Didnt notice her on Aris season but she is a cool chick and I hope we see more of them.

IMO they are focusing too much on the Americans - I’d like to see more of Yuki, Stasi and the other internationals.

And I’m gutted that they are only screening 4 episodes.

Can someone please tell me what the screening schedule is please.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:31 am

@Katiebelle tuesday and thursday at 8pm eastern time. It's only 4 episodes though so it ends next thursday, the reunion airs right after the final episode.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:50 am

Given Ben doesn't seem like he gets any dates at all, I'm wondering if Ben trying to get sympathy to be the lead again crying is from him leaving and explaining his reasons to the rest of the group? 

I could see Ben acting like it's still hard (talking about being "broken" regarding Lauren) so viewers feel extra bad for him when he leaves. Basically milking it even more when leaving and then a few months later he is ready again for the lead gig  dizzy Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:59 am

Katiebelle wrote:Just finished episode 2 and absolutely loved it - it would have been completely perfect if it had no Ashley and more of the Kiwis and Aussies.

I really believe in second chances so I am giving Jordan a pass. I thought he presented very well and I could definitely see the sparks with Bibiana. Didnt notice her on Aris season but she is a cool chick and I hope we see more of them.

IMO they are focusing too much on the Americans - I’d like to see more of Yuki, Stasi and the other internationals.

And I’m gutted that they are only screening 4 episodes.

Can someone please tell me what the screening schedule is please.

I agree @Katiebelle, I'd like to see more of the internationals too although I have to say I think Court & Lily have had a dream run so far - they seem to be having a ball in the background and not having to play out any of TPTB's "storylines".

I also think Jordan came across pretty well.  Good to hear a genuine kiwi accent too!  I'm surprised they let him say all that about the final 2 knowing he wasn't into either of them because it's pretty much admitting the ending was faked.

I wonder if his comments will cause a stir in NZ?  His F1 might have a bit of explaining to do.  Or did they admit that already? I did have to LOL at Lily saying he's got a "bad reputation" considering they're mates and were hanging out before filming.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 68 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 50 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
mtnlvr55
sdmom
Brill
aviej
Diana