SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 68 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:58 am

Sprite wrote:I hate when I cry watching this stupid show! Hardly ever happens, but when it does.....

Me too @Sprite and I don't even like Claire than much. laugh out loud He's such a good dude.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:59 am

It's so nice to see that everyone seems so happy for them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:59 am

Wow y'all are turning to mush puddles. I'll make sure I have my Kleenex ready when I get to watch this tomorrow. Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:00 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:@ElonM I keep meaning to ask you, who is that fine looking man in your avi?

Important question: I have also wondered this.  giggling

He looks like Edris Elba. He acted in the Mountain Between Us with Kate Winslet

Yes, it’s Idris ❤️
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:00 am

I like that he acknowledged there will be challenges and he'll be right there together with her.

He's such a good guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:00 am

Bobette wrote:Wow y'all are turning to mush puddles.  I'll make sure I have my Kleenex ready when I get to watch this tomorrow.  Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 2498057887

It's really good. It will give you the good feels. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:00 am

Who would have thought that one of my least favorite contestants (Claire) would provide one of my favorite all time moments on the Bach series?

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:03 am

http://www.eonline.com/news/915309/surprise-the-bachelor-winter-games-engaged-couple-clare-crawley-and-benoit-beausejour-savard-on-their-secret-romance
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:04 am

Disappointed they haven't tweeted any of this footage - just a close up of the ring with Neil Lane tagged and a weird table setting?  Lift your game, Bach Twitter person!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:06 am

Bobette wrote:Wow y'all are turning to mush puddles.  I'll make sure I have my Kleenex ready when I get to watch this tomorrow.  Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 2498057887

laugh out loud It was a beautiful moment. I'm a cynic a lot of times with this show but I think there's real love there with Clare and Benoit. Sometimes it's never too late to grow and find love. I hope it's lasting love for both of them  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:08 am

Wow!! Luke is a complete and utter jacka$$. He can't even pretend to have liked her. Yuck!! no no no
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:08 am

Who would have thought that one of my least favorite contestants (Claire) would provide one of my favorite all time moments on the Bach series?

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 68 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
mtnlvr55
sdmom
Brill
aviej
Diana