SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:57 am

Newto wrote:@Bobette  - If she is "playing games" she is an idiot.  JMHO.

I totally agree and hope she is genuinely just friends with Jared now and not secretly hoping he'll have some kind of revelation after seeing her with someone else.  The fact that she mentioned it's hard fitting in "friend time" makes me wonder if the "friend" is Jared and that's an issue for Kev.  IMO art the start of a relationship it would be beneficial to concentrate on your new boyfriend and maybe leave a bit of space between you & the guy you were very publicly obsessed with for a long time but JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:07 am

Bobette wrote:
Newto wrote:@Bobette  - If she is "playing games" she is an idiot.  JMHO.

I totally agree and hope she is genuinely just friends with Jared now and not secretly hoping he'll have some kind of revelation after seeing her with someone else.  The fact that she mentioned it's hard fitting in "friend time" makes me wonder if the "friend" is Jared and that's an issue for Kev.  IMO art the start of a relationship it would be beneficial to concentrate on your new boyfriend and maybe leave a bit of space between you & the guy you were very publicly obsessed with for a long time but JMO.
Ashley is big on sharing, so this could be nothing. Kevin seems to like her, if she screwed that up, it is on her. 

JMO, Nick barely went to Canada for Vanessa, I hope Ashley will be there more. She has made a career reporting on this stupid show, so she probably needs to be in LA for next weeks drama. 

JMO, again, short visits are fun, but you need longer than a week or two to settle into knowing each other. I would like to see one of them go visit the other for at least a month.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:16 am

Agreed.  I wasn't a huge fan of Kevin before BWG but warmed to him on the show and hope he's not getting played (would be ironic considering the rumours of him being the one using her to "raise his profile").  

The travelling/moving issue was discussed on Ashley's podcast and my interpretation was that they'd been bickering/arguing about it so had agreed to just go with the flow and not worry about just yet.  

That's all well and good but sounds less like a foundation for a longterm relationship and more like setting the stage for a convenient excuse ("distance") if things fail to progress to a more serious stage IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:30 am

Moving can be a huge issue. I know, ten years ago I gave up my best job ever to move for my hubby. It was not the best career move, but you have to make choices.

I think the fact that they can’t discuss it and just had to give up talking about it, is a bad sign. You have to talk through issues, even when it’s hard. Not a good sign to me. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:46 am

Indeed.  For anyone else interested - this is the podcast https://art19.com/shows/almost-famous-podcast/episodes/4e13fc5a-9fca-40f3-8b89-12973e730328 and travelling/moving is discussed beginning at 36:20.  Just does not bode well to my ears.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:07 am

LOL I think the tweet was intended exactly like Elan said - just an excuse to mention that she has a boyfriend laugh out loud I don’t think she was legit complaining or talking about Jared with “friend time”.
It’s good to see Jared making an appearance since I haven’t seen him like or comment on her pics with Kevin (someone cmiiw). IMO it would be weirder to suddenly drop the friendship all together. It is interesting that so far it’s only Courtney who has posted the pic with Jared which I initially missed because I forgot to scroll through laugh out loud) ... Ashley’s most recent pic is of her and Kevin & she has IG story vids of Kevin pinned to her account. In the past, Ashley would have posted the Jared pic almost immediately.

Re. the distance - they are a new relationship so I can understand acknowledging the distance thing but at the same time just trying to enjoy getting to know each other first without either one suddenly uprooting their careers to move yet when they’re still in the dating stage. I actually think it’s a good sign that they mention serious talks about distance because it shows they care - if they didn’t bring that up at all, that would be more of a bad sign to me.

At any rate, I do get the sense that they truly like one another and are enjoying the excitement of a new relationship where there’s distance to miss someone. I’m just a sucker for watching that “falling” stage of a relationship where you like someone to pieces & get butterflies ... :swinginglove

Btw I love how well Kevin seems to get along with Ashley’s sister - it’s really sweet. You can see it in the IG stories when they watched the BWG finale and also in the “Burger Challenge” IG stories that Ashley has posted on her account (my desktop seems unable to download vids rn for some reason but she has it pinned to her profile here.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:40 am; edited 2 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:49 am

Bobette wrote:Indeed.  For anyone else interested - this is the podcast https://art19.com/shows/almost-famous-podcast/episodes/4e13fc5a-9fca-40f3-8b89-12973e730328 and travelling/moving is discussed beginning at 36:20.  Just does not bode well to my ears.

I didn't listen to it but IA it's doesn't sound like a smart move IMHO. After the way she behaved for over a year on national TV, pretty much IMO a delusional stalker, she now has a b/friend, and she finds it necessary to hang out with Jared the minute Kevin is out of town?

There may be a lot I don't know but I the last thing I want to see is Ashley hanging with Jared. If Jared was in other pics with Ashley and Kevin I think for me it might be less suspicious.

I can understand Jared and the others hanging out together since Jared filmed BIP Australia and I'm sure made new friends.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:21 am

I thought Kevin was back in town. Ashley posted IG stories of him yesterday having a blind taste test in n out vs shake shack to see which is better. I guess it could've been taken from the day before. Either way, this isn't the first time she's hung out with Jared since they were in St Lucia together with Jade & Tanner. If they're really friends as they've said the were for years, then regardless of what happened in the past, she shouldn't have to drop a friend because she's got a bf. I can't stand women who drop their friends as soon as they get a man. Maybe they'll have to create some new boundaries to respect her relationship but that's it. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:38 am

ReneeM wrote:I thought Kevin was back in town. Ashley posted IG stories of him yesterday having a blind taste test in n out vs shake shack to see which is better. I guess it could've been taken from the day before. Either way, this isn't the first time she's hung out with Jared since they were in St Lucia together with Jade & Tanner. If they're really friends as they've said the were for years, then regardless of what happened in the past, she shouldn't have to drop a friend because she's got a bf. I can't stand women who drop their friends as soon as they get a man. Maybe they'll have to create some new boundaries to respect her relationship but that's it. All jmo.
I agree

Ashley always goes to these premieres as a media/Bach person- IMO it would be weirder if she turns it down just to avoid Jared, especially if they already hung out in St. Lucia.

I think Kevin is home in Ontario because he posted an IG story of him at the firehouse the other day and an IG story watching This Is Us on a Canadian station Tues.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:41 am

Personally, I don’t care if she hangs out with Jared in a group. I would probably avoid it alone, not because it is wrong, but her own history and stirring up controversy.

Rather, I hope to see them spend more continuos time together. Once this season wraps, Ashley could take a longer break before the May bachelorette to be with Kevin. Short trips are fun, but they become more mini vacation than real life. I would be interesting to see them get into real life. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:38 pm

The latest I don’t Get It Podcast (either last Monday or Tuesday) in which the main topic was Ashley has a Boyfriend and AI discussed their first meeting and filled the gaps/scenes that were not shown.  Kevin was the special guest and was brought in at the last half hour.  You guys need to listen to the podcast because Ashley said she love that Kevin is talking about the future and can’t wait to call Kevin husband.  You guys will be delighted and enlightened...so give it a listen to this podcast.  I’m not computer  savvy about sharing links, so sorry.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:44 pm

@rinacabigas thanks for bringing up that podcast - I listened to it a couple days ago and really enjoyed it Smiley
I think the “husband” comment was more general and not specifically this relationship, which makes sense.  Both Ashley and Kevin seem really excited about each other which is awesome Smiley

https://idontgetit.libsyn.com/-ashley-i-kevin-wendt-bachelor-couple-of-the-world

The E & G Podcast also mentioned that they recorded a new interview with Kevin to be released soon - I’m really enjoying all these conversations/discussions Smiley

ETA: I’m not able to bring the vid over but Jared just posted an IG story of him watching “Win a Date with Tad Hamilton” ... the scene where the skinnier best friend guy is asking the new buffer love interest if he even knows that the girl has “6 different smiles” laugh out loud:
Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 11 E9e3cd10
Source: @jaredhaibon IG story https://www.instagram.com/jaredhaibon

Maybe I’m just reading too much into this because I love the drama but hmmmm ... interesting laugh out loud

Here’s a Youtube clip of the scene:

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:50 pm; edited 3 times in total

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst