SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by rinacabigas Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:07 pm

@TheWrongReasons you’re welcome.  Me too, I love listening from Kevin and Ashley talking about each other.  I feel that Kevin brings out Ashley’s maturity and in tune with her natural self.  I think they both treat their relationship as normal as possible.  I also get a kick on how well Ashley’s sister Lauren gets along with Kevin.  Even Ashley’s dog Gurgi likes Kevin...he was carrying him like a little baby in his arms inside her apartment per her IG.

Can’t wait to listen to Kevin on E and G Podcast.  BTW Kevin just posted a pic taken at the WTA (with Ashley, Clare and Benoit)

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:52 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:

Maybe I’m just reading too much into this because I love the drama but hmmmm ... interesting laugh out loud

Here’s s Youtube clip of the scene:

WOW.  I am reading exactly the same into that as you, @TheWrongReasons.  What the heck, Jared?!  

I really hope this is some kind of in joke between the three of them because otherwise, that's deliberately stirring up trouble which is not something you do to a supposed friend.  

He didn't want Ashley and if he's now going to complicate things for her and Kevin that's a d*ck move IMO.  And the worst part is that if he did I think she would secretly love it.  

If Ashley screws things up with Kevin for an IMO dead-end obsession with Jared she's an idiot, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:08 pm

I definitely think Jared's being messy. I hope regardless of whatever ends up happening with her relationship with Kevin, Ashley can see through this. I think Jared does care about Ashley as a friend, but he also likes having her on his hook as well. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:36 pm

You know I've had a feeling for quite some time that Jared wasn't all he seemed to be in that relationship. I don't know how to explain what I've been feeling but it has been there.

It is almost like he doesn't necessarily want her but he doesn't want anyone else to be with her.

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 12 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:45 pm

Yes, guys, I’m confused laugh out loud
I thought Jared liked Ashley on his hook but I didn’t expect him to post a rom com scene of a guy basically staking his claim that he knows this girl best. I thought he would just sulk a bit in secret and maybe just not “like” their pics laugh out loud (and unless I missed it, he hasn’t liked or commented at all - all the more glaring because Wells has commented on an Ashley/Kevin pic and interacted with her about WG).
This kind of reminds me of Ashley claiming on Paradise that Caila would never be as close to Jared as she was because she was his “main chick”.  dizzy

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:03 am

To add to my comments up thread, their so called friendship was not IMO healthy from what I saw.

Sometimes you need to let go of those that bring negative energy. I would have thought it would be difficult to be just friends, considering what we have seen of Ashley and Jared. I would have hoped that Ashley has figured out what it means to be with someone who truly cares for her and wouldn't give Jared the time of day.

Posting that IG IMO is strictly playing mind games. He doesn't have an ex that we know of, there is no one that he would be referring to other than Ashley and no other reason to post it other than Ashley IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:33 am

I think already Ashley's handled this Jared situation differently than she would've in the past. She didn't post anything with him in St Lucia, and she hasn't posted anything from last night, whereas in the past she would've jumped to post right away. I remember watching the St Lucia IG stories from her, jade & tanner and noticed that there was a bit of distance between them and now with last night the only pic we got is a group pic from someone else's SM. In fact the last time she posted with him was when he was on her podcast and she was promoting the episode on her IG story. Even though I do like her relationship with Kevin, I'm giving Ashley credit for the growth she's shown recently and Jared's IG story is leading me to believe its not just that Ashley has a bf now, it's also because Ashley's the one who's taken the initiative to create some distance between them. We know Jared can't handle distance from Ashley, as evidenced by him being the one to reach out to rekindle the friendship after they'd stopped speaking that time. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:04 am

@ReneeM I’ve noticed growth in Ashley, too, and it’s good to see :yes:

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 12 F3624710
Source: @kevin.c.wendt IG

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:21 pm

I remember when the rumours first surfaced about Ashley and Kevin, sometime during or after filming in December, I checked her IG to see when she last posted a pic of Jared. It was Nov 30th and I thought, that was a good start and an indication of where she stood with Kevin.

To me it's an odd coupling, which we've seen work in the past. I like Kevin and as always when I don't care for someone (Ashley) I always say all it takes is the one. They are cute together. For me it's enjoyable to watch the beginning stages of a relationship. I have no doubt Kevin will treat her like a princess.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:33 am

Kevin posted on IG for Ashley's birthday beatingheart

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 12 Ashley11
She has so many incredible qualities I’m learning about each day. There is a reason she has so many friends and people around her that love her. She’s the most driven, motivating, and supportive person I know. She motivates me to be more. Smart, sweet, sexy and it’s her birthday tomorrow!! So go say happy birthday to her!!! Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 12 1f381  Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 12 2764 #30looksgood #campfireandwine by kevin.c.wendt

Some of the highlights in the comments:
LaurenZima wrote: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 12 2764  Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 12 2764  Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 12 2764  Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 12 2764  Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 12 2764
Joelle_Fletcher wrote:I love everything about this!!
Ashley_Iaconetti wrote:This is so cute and cuddly. If I may so myself...
Ashley_Iaconetti wrote:This is also THE sweetest post Kev!!! Awwwww Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 12 1f62d Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 12 1f62d Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 12 1f62d Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 12 1f618 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 12 1f618

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:37 am

Adorable! Thanks for posting @ReneeM. Kev is a sweetheart, I have no doubt he will treat her like a precious g/f.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:46 am

Such a sweet post! beatingheart I also love how JoJo has been leaving sweet comments on their posts - she’s such a cute “fangirl” laugh out loud
Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 12 200_d
source

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst