SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 26, 2018 2:58 pm

Alanna wrote:Their sm is sooo bizarre. Jared is basically smothering Ashely while she’s eating chips at the beach laugh out loud it’s so ott imo.

I actually wonder if this overly effusive Jared won’t end up smothering her and she breaks up with him. She adored the guy who made her work for it. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Rolly Sat May 26, 2018 3:04 pm

I’m just wondering how many selfies a person can take in one day?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat May 26, 2018 3:12 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:@Alanna at this rate they'll probably get married before any of our couples so you better put on a lifejacket and get on the ship laugh out loud
So true!! Gosh darn it!! So annoying but oh well, at least there some ship left for us.
 Hey, at least your couples are still together! laugh out loud I pick the train wrecks, and the ones I’m annoyed by get married. Wth man. I deserve a break after 15 years of religiously watching this crap! laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat May 26, 2018 3:19 pm

All the videos of Jared kissing Ashley is kind of weird to me...
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Sat May 26, 2018 4:00 pm

I'm glad I'm not following them on social media. I finally got around to watching their video (on double speed, of course) and I'm still on the fence about them. I hope this is real and will work out for them but all this promotion when they aren't even engaged yet is kind of weird imo
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat May 26, 2018 4:07 pm

I totally could see Ashley/Jared getting married before our Bachelorette couples (if they ever do)! I wouldn't be surprised if we got a televised engagement on BIP this year, since that's where their, um, love story began.

And, yeah, seeing Jared be the clingy, OTT one in that relationship feels like bizarro world. What is happening in Bachelor Nation?!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat May 26, 2018 7:12 pm

Really happy for Ashley; I couldn't believe my eyes! It sounds like Jared was fighting his feelings for her for years. Wish them a love that lasts beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by sopearl Sat May 26, 2018 9:14 pm

Not sure I believe it. Could this be for social media numbers? How could this guy go from where he was to where he is? Makes no sense, but getting tons of followers added on to the accounts is money.
sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 26, 2018 10:54 pm

sopearl wrote:Not sure I believe it.  Could this be for social media numbers?  How could this guy go from where he was to where he is?  Makes no sense, but getting tons of followers added on to the accounts is money.

I think SM is what it it is at this point in time. Chris L and Peyton plus Ty Brown and Elizabeth are examples of Bach alumn that romanced off screen. A case of a higher profile individual is Bette DeAnna marrying Steven whose twin was also a high profile alumn. The difference is that fan engagement wasn’t as high on SM during these other couplings compared to now where it is almost a given that if 1of the pair is heavily followed then the other will get a big bump once the relationship is confirmed. We’ve seen this with on screen couples like the BIP engagements and they seem like legit love interests so I give the same benefit to off screen alumn couples like Ashley and Jared.
IMO I don’t think they did it for the likes or follows. It’s just something that happens because fans are all about couple goals or at the very least, curious. giggling

As to how he went from where he was to Mr. Passion, they did talk about heavy make out sessions on This is Us. Perhaps before he friend zoned her, he was as affectionate as what we now see on their IG. The difference being that he is now showing PDA moments in public. According to what Nick said in an interview, they were sometimes like teenagers around him once they started dating again so I think it was the Ashley Effect.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat May 26, 2018 11:00 pm

I give it 3 months. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 27, 2018 2:07 am

Idk. I believe them. They have a stronger base for a relationship than basically 100% of all other couples who have ever met on this show. They’ve been “best friends” for like 3+ years, have gone through a lot together. I mean, Ashley has blantently and openly been hung up on Jared this whole time... but also Jared clearly was too, case in point how he dropped Caila like a hot potatoe because of his “friend” Ashley, then how he freaked when she was finally with someone else.

He said himself in This is Us that he just knew if they actually started dating, that would be it and it would be really real, and that scared him. Jared is a headcase for sure, and I’m not sure what his huge hang up is... but I believe him, and the way they were acting... I think they are both assuming this is a forever thing. I’m kind of expecting a BIP engagement/wedding in within the next season or so for them. 

JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 27, 2018 2:10 am

@sosleepy I think he is all in. I am not sure that Ashley is going to enjoy smothering Jared for long. She likes stronger men.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst