SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 13 Empty Re: Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:40 pm

I posted this in Lesley/Dean's thread ( https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4659p48-lesley-murphy-dean-unglert-bwg-discussion#1310348 )

havadrpepper wrote:
lleyki wrote:
nikikass wrote:Are all the couples broken up?

From Winter Games - yes.

Considering Courtney just posted a photo yesterday about making another road trip and it was a picture of him and Lily on the camper, are you sure they are broken up?  

In the comments of that photo someone commented "Court you have to get her to quit smoking or she want get to live a long life with you".  Courtney actually responded "there's a rule where she can't smoke around me. We spend a lot of time together so I think it's working!"

IMO, this is the only real couple to come out of BWG.

Back to top Go down

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 13 Empty Re: Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:46 pm

Oh wow, I didn't realise people thought they'd broken up - definitely NOT!

I saw that comment on IG and think it's great Court is trying to get her to quit smoking. That's exactly what I hoped would happen - he's going to be a good influence on her, IMO.  She's pretty wild but I think smart enough to realise you can't go on like that forever.  

IMO the only thing that could break them up is if Lily's not ready to mellow out and feels restricted, or if Courtney gets exhausted/exasperated by her antics.  At the moment though they seem to have a perfect balance - absolutely no signs of a break up from what I've seen.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:53 pm

I agree @Bobette

I follow both of them on IG and I will admit that lately there have not been as much of them together. Lily seemed to have some family things and the modeling and Courtney was posting some of his modeling stuff. But they didn't seem sad. So I just figured that they were just settling in to a more normal life that includes working. So I was happy to see the post about the upcoming trip. Then finding his comment I referenced above told me they are OK.

For now they seem to have found the right balance and it helps that they both want the same thing... to live in CA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:19 am

I loved reading her blog laugh out loud She's like Kaitlyn doesn't give an eff and will just say what's on her mind. :yes:

Glad these 2 are still together!! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 13 8367-910 Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 13 I_got_13 Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 13 E5kqdm15 Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:17 pm

Straight from the horse's mouth:

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 13 LEaw9gr

Source

Cam from AU Bachelorette is hanging out with them at the moment in LA.  That's a good looking threesome.

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 13 L4YcyyU

Source

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 13 UOdkHxP

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:33 am

Bobette wrote:Lily has started writing a blog!

https://www.lilymcmanus.com/home/how-the-hell
I read this and was intrigued. When people say things like this they have my attention:
When someone is pretending to be something they're not, it's obvious, it leaks out of them and wets the whole floor.

So I finally watched Winter Games, and then I went on and watched the whole season of Bach NZ (a really refreshing experience). I guess I am a little obsessed with Lily now. She’s a free spirit, an old soul, both tough and kind, deep and hilarious at the same time. beatingheart

The Bach NZ has a lot of quotes, many of them tagged #ClassicLily.   https://twitter.com/TheBachelorNZ

A moment I remember is when she had just made some insightful points about relationships and a possibility of a future with the Bachelor, and he said “How are you only 20 years old?”. She grinned and stuffed her mouth full with dessert before answering “I am actually 40. I just had a lot of work done.” #ClassicLily laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:04 pm

blueblues wrote:A moment I remember is when she had just made some insightful points about relationships and a possibility of a future with the Bachelor, and he said “How are you only 20 years old?”. She grinned and stuffed her mouth full with dessert before answering “I am actually 40. I just had a lot of work done.” #ClassicLily laugh out loud

giggling I remember that - one my favourite lines! Welcome to the Cult of Lily. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:04 pm

DON'T PANIC! Link to video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BhfgahdhjmP/ (Language Warning laugh out loud)

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 13 TgD8egI
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:34 am

@Bobette OMG - the best! I didn't catch what Courtney was saying about being an hour outside of ??? Sounded like Stanford but that would put them in Watsonville or somewhere on the San Mateo coast (between Monterey and San Francisco). Or did it sound like San Fran to you?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:50 am

Norcalgal wrote:@Bobette OMG - the best! I didn't catch what Courtney was saying about being an hour outside of ??? Sounded like Stanford but that would put them in Watsonville or somewhere on the San Mateo coast (between Monterey and San Francisco). Or did it sound like San Fran to you?

Pretty sure he said San Fran @Norcalgal - I think they probably filmed that when they went on their last road trip to the winery - all their recent posts have been around home in LA.

I have to say, it's a bit suss IMO that all the other couples broke up within such a short timeframe.  I wonder if their contracts stipulated a minimum amount of time they had to stay together? Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:37 am

Here is a recent interview with Lily. She would probably call it “vanilla” herself, but I like it. laugh out loud
https://www.nowtolove.co.nz/lifestyle/sex-relationships/the-bachelors-lily-mcmanus-has-found-the-one-with-courtney-dober-37105

There is some stuff on how they met on BWG (I am expecting a lot more when her next blog post comes out), and also a little about their plans in the future.
She is the master of one-liners, but this one is a sweeter than unusual:
I joked, 'I'm in an RV with a stranger!' but I felt like I had known him before we met.
I think Court might have softened her a little. whipped

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:45 am

Bobette wrote:

Pretty sure he said San Fran @Norcalgal - I think they probably filmed that when they went on their last road trip to the winery - all their recent posts have been around home in LA.

I have to say, it's a bit suss IMO that all the other couples broke up within such a short timeframe.  I wonder if their contracts stipulated a minimum amount of time they had to stay together? Suspect

Thanks Bobette. When they were at Kistler Winery (how the heck did they get into it as it private tastings only), they were so close to me. Wish I had offered them to park their RV on my ranch. I'm sure we would have been well entertained!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

+24
Rolly
Linds911
Newto
Stacia620
kmick0890
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Cjr0204
coffeeyum
LoveDovez
mindless