SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 16 Empty Re: Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:46 pm

One of a very few great couples from this craziness!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 16 Empty Re: Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:02 pm

Video of San Francisco Road Trip (Thanks "@bobette")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu4wSDSllPk

I wondered why they went to Kistler Vineyards as you can only visit by appointment and most Americans and Australians probably haven't heard of it! But Courtney was filming a Vine Guide. Don't know whether this is for the US or AU market.

His twitter accounts show lots of recent posts with Lily. So they seem to be doing well.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:51 pm

What I like about these two is that they do not spend 24/7 with each other. They each have friends they spend time with outside of this relationship and have interests the other one may not have. All the healthy relationships I grew up around were this way.

And, yes, they do look very happy on both of their IG accounts as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:32 pm

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 16 38541936_882860538589835_6731499687515258880_n
belinda_mcmanus Congratulations on getting the role Lily, so happy for you . X
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmCHqaVhiSU/?taken-by=belinda_mcmanus

Good news! Could this be the break that Lily needs to solve her visa problem come December (Court has already been acting in a number of small independent projects)?

They are already fimning BTW.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmPw0mSnyDC/?taken-by=newzealandsonfilms

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:40 pm

Well, it is official. They are now broken up but remain very good friends.

Both posted on IG at the same time about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:04 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Well, it is official.  They are now broken up but remain very good friends.

Both posted on IG at the same time about it.
Thanks. Just went to read their IG posts. Really great messages about each other.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:08 am

Courtney's post:

Wish i didn't have to do this... Unfortunately it's the world we live in, so here it is. There's probably not many of you who'll understand this or even be able to relate, but Lily and i have chosen not to end our relationship but to continue it as mates. We're best friends and its become clear to both of us that the emotional side of our relationship just doesn't allow us to be the best versions of ourselves. Perhaps in a world where there are no distractions, no life obstacles, nothing else mattered and looking into the future wasn't even a thought, things might be different... but that's not reality and we've decided that this is for the best.
Now, to this deleted scene from the adventure where we met. This video captures us. My crappy humor, our vulnerability, your witty replies, our many similarities including drinking beers from shoes but most of all the moment we both took a chance with each other. In my eyes this was the moment our relationship began, 8 months, 2 weeks and 2 days ago. Man time flies... I love ya kid. At 21 i've never met someone who's lived so many lives, acheived so much and who's still so ambitious and ready take over the world. Since moving here you've lived in about 6 different apts, had 2 cars towed and crushed, you're writing books, a tv series, starring in Amazon shows, studying to be an actress, trying to be an insta hoe, being an insta hoe and you've only had 3 nervous breakdowns. That's impressive! Above all this you've had to deal with an old man who's knees pre date the dinosaurs and whose just trying to keep up. Seriously, I'm very proud of you. Google lists your net worth at 15 million and although its perhaps slightly off right now, i have no doubt that one day you'll be worth double. I've always lived under the motto - "Everything happens for a reason" and i have no doubt we were meant to meet. In Vermont all we ever heard from everyone else was "Lily and Courtney, they're the exact same person". It was kind of creepy but very refreshing. (Plus you're a much more attractive reflection than I'm used to)
The granny panty wearing crab woman is back on the market, make sure you like to live fast or you'll struggle to keep up.

Source

Lily's post:

Court is a bloody good man, every fiber of his being. He is possibly the most high functioning man I have ever met for someone who has a diet of 98% street van tacos. He’s good with his hands, he gets worried if I’m cold, puts together a solid peppermint tea, average joke teller, lives pretty well with a full force caffeine addiction, doesn’t mind being the little spoon, froths a peanut M&M, will talk poop about other people houses with me. It makes my eyes leak a little bit but myself and Court have decided to split on mutual terms. I love Court with every ounce of my being, that long limbed **** will be a part of my life for a very long time. You guys watched us fall in love and it was honestly just as magical as it looked in real life. I never thought I’d be the type of woman to fall in love on TV but now I am that bitch. I am a believer. I’m so glad I jumped in an RV with you after making it out of the love cult alive, I wouldn’t change a thing Court. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me. I’m so confident that you’ll find every single thing in life that makes you happy, if you can’t do it then there’s absolutely no hope for the rest of us. maybe in another life we’ll eat tacos, play tonsil hockey, swim in the ocean and park RV’s in post office car parks. I can already feel the “love is dead” comments brewing but I can promise you guys it is 100% alive and well.

Source

Pretty much exactly what I expected - she's just too wild!  Courtney was always going to struggle to keep up IMO.  But wow I bet he had a blast while it lasted.  beatingheart
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:00 am

Some people on reddit suspect that if both of them are still single in 10 years, that they just may find their way back to each other.

I am just glad that they aren't bitter about it and love that they still plan to be in each other's lives.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:58 am

the emotional side of our relationship just doesn't allow us to be the best versions of ourselves
I wonder what this means? Not being the best version of themselves due to the emotional side of their relationship? Does that mean fighting or? They are best when they aren't emotional (meaning better as just friends, platonic relationship). I noticed they would spend time away in Mexico alone and spent less and less time together that wasn't for events or for videos or practice for acting as they both want to be actors which is not easy to do in LA. I can see them both being more successful in those careers in their home countries so maybe that's their plan now. Even without age differences, I don't see them being more than friends in the future. I think friendship is what they were always only meant to be and seems they realized that too. Best wishes to both of them and finding success in acting and any other passions they have  Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 16 1f49b
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:54 am

That’s great that they can remain friends after the romance is over. I once dated a guy on and off for 4 years who was a great guy but we clashed and it was too hard. We remained friends but it wasn’t until I met my husband that I realized that it could be easy. I hope they find what they’re looking for when they’re ready.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:24 pm

Split as they lived - mutual respect for who each is. If you can't be your best with your partner, then friends is next best. This is a very successful couple from the series. Can't wait to see what life brings them individually.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:37 pm

This is really sad. They were such a great couple.
I wish them both the best and I will definitely continue to be a fan of both of them. It will be interesting to see where they go from here.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

+24
Rolly
Linds911
Newto
Stacia620
kmick0890
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Cjr0204
coffeeyum
LoveDovez
mindless