SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 9 Empty Re: Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:35 pm

I think venturing off on a road trip together is a unique and great idea! You can certainly learn a lot about one another.

Love the leopard comparison. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 9 Empty Re: Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by notarose Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think venturing off on a road trip together is a unique and great idea! You can certainly learn a lot about one another.

Love the leopard comparison. laugh out loud
:yes:
It was an IRL duplication of a SHV. I can’t think of a more apt way to determine compatibility. Genius idea yes
They had filmed WG for 10 days then shortly after off they went spending a large part of their time in a camper bubble giggling  .  It could have been a disaster but ended up the opposite.

I would welcome them getting sponsors to film more road trips. They are naturals as travel hosts. Very refreshing, entertaining, and such a great dynamic between them.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:40 pm

@Bobette Smiled through the entire Part 1 video.I am very envious of them being able to be so carefree and taking things day by day. Doing exactly what young people should do - make life an adventure!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:54 pm

Another clip of their time together in New York: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf2J4u1AI72/?taken-by=lilymcmanus

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 9 B6izjfU

Such a contrast to the other more known/recognisable couples who had to sneak around so no-one spotted them!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:42 pm

CAPTION. rofl

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 9 E8So34z

Source

Part 3 of their road trip should be up today and then I'll stop spamming Court & Lily material, I promise. Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 9 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:47 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:14 pm

This thread will probably be locked soon so just posting one last pic as it seems like an appropriate way to wrap things up. Sounds like they are going strong and hopefully will be for a good long while. beatingheart

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 9 UhdtDVs

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:42 pm

I really like these two!

The videos are very good quality. I would love to see them do more stuff like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:16 pm

Please don't lock this thread - I want more of these two! I smiled through the whole damn thing.

PS Did Lily return to NZ and then come back to the States for the After the Winter Games live show? Because I thought she was in LA with Courtney.

I have to go find Part 2 of this video. Courtney is so talented with media. His stint on The Bachelor didn't do him justice. And why wasn't there snowboarding on the Winter Games - surely these two would have won!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:29 pm

Can we move them to the former couples area like other bachelir nation couples?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:43 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Please don't lock this thread - I want more of these two! I smiled through the whole damn thing.

PS Did Lily return to NZ and then come back to the States for the After the Winter Games live show? Because I thought she was in LA with Courtney.

I have to go find Part 2 of this video. Courtney is so talented with media. His stint on The Bachelor didn't do him justice. And why wasn't there snowboarding on the Winter Games - surely these two would have won!

I believe they both went back. Lily to NZ and Courtney to Australia after the road trip. Then they both came back for the reunion show and stayed. Both have photos with their families on their IG during the month of January.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:43 pm

Here's Part 2

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

+24
Rolly
Linds911
Newto
Stacia620
kmick0890
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Cjr0204
coffeeyum
LoveDovez
mindless