SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:57 am

She's still instagramming and getting drunker and drunker.  laugh out loud  Half the cast is in her room and things are getting messy.  

Me: 2pop

In the last one she was saying she hates Courtney because he spilled guacamole on himself.  They're totally in love.

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 3 1176891977 Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 3 1710264613
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:55 pm

I love it that Lily is still exactly the same person we saw on Bach NZ.  "Reality TV only changes the weak".  laugh out loud  What a legend.  

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 3 KtNb3dR

Source

Courtney on the other hand seems like a completely different man around her - relaxed and affectionate and jovial, nothing like the IMO hesitant, emotionally closed-off guy we saw on Bachette AU.  He must be so glad he signed up for this show. :yes:    

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 3 Vtyg4s3

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:42 pm

What a great comment! So true Lily!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:04 am

Love it! Lily is the real deal. Even though she's only 21 years old, she knows who she is and is wise beyond her years. I'm so happy for her and Courtney that they found each other on this show beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:19 am

I was surprised that he ended up with Lily. I thought many of the other International women were more attractive but they do seem cute together. Is he a lot older?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:29 am

albean99 wrote:I was surprised that he ended up with Lily. I thought many of the other International women were more attractive but they do seem cute together. Is he a lot older?

Yeah he is.  He's 31, she's 21.  But Lily's no ordinary 21 year old; she's very self-assured and wise beyond her years.  I can't imagine her being fulfilled in a relationship with your average 21 year old guy.  Not surprised at all that she's attracted to older men.

Courtney's not your average 31 year old either - he's achieved a lot in business (he's CEO of a company that produces medical alert bracelets for kids, which has won several awards in AU). He's also done a lot of TV/film work and runs a production company.

They both seem to love travel and laughter and adventure and don't take themselves too seriously and I think that's where the main connection lies.  Their age gap may lead them in different directions eventually but for now I see fun times ahead for these two.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:16 pm

Per RS Courtney and Lily living in LA now. I could see it and it matches Lily's mom's post about Lily leaving and Courtney I can see being there too (he's stayed there many times and I believe he has friends or even family there). Perhaps they will both get some opportunities for their interests while there (easier to do than in their respective countries).

I still can't get over that Court and Lily were roadtripping together because that's totally something I thought they'd be doing together when speculating they were together back when he was MIA on sm. So glad you were able to confirm it @Bobette with the RV pics. I hope to see many more roadtrips with these two  yes PINKHEART

Courtney/Lily...never actually spend the night together, they just take the date. This is brought up at the Tell All taping, and the reasoning that Courtney, Lily, ... gave was that it was more of a privacy thing to them.

Courtney and Lily were sitting with the group the whole show and they were interviewed first. They said they are still together and dating, just RV’ed across the country, and they are now living in LA.
RS
It's just something I could see them doing - under "road tripping" there'd be a pic of Courtney (and Lily) 
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4194p372-bachelor-winter-games-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1273954
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:28 pm

@AllAboutLove yes  bestbud!

Yes I think Lily has family in LA.  She posted an IG story of herself having breakfast with some kids and the cup she was drinking from had "Lily" scrawled on it and a stick figure drawing of a blonde girl so IMO the cup was made for or by her and she was probably staying with an aunt, sister or sister in law.  

I think she'd have a good support network there and Courtney has always seemed very "together" so I can imagine them getting settled pretty quickly.  I expect they'll come out of WG very popular with the US audience so they'll be able to use that as a springboard for whatever they plan to do next.  

It must be such an exciting time for them.  Ah, young love.  beatingheart  

My favourite Bach couple ever, without a doubt! :sprinklehearts

ETA:  It just occurred to me that IMO these two are a much better match for each other than either was with the Leads on their respective seasons.  You remember @AllAboutLove when Courtney made up that date for Georgia and it was wakeboarding then dressing up and being silly?  Lily would be all over that, IMO!

It would be a cliche to say "everything happens for a reason" but it does all seem to have worked out well for them both.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:35 pm

Source

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 3 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:35 pm

I can't believe she's so young. What an old soul!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:19 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:20 am

Bobette wrote:

Source

Love it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

+24
Rolly
Linds911
Newto
Stacia620
kmick0890
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Cjr0204
coffeeyum
LoveDovez
mindless