SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 10 Empty Re: Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:58 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Please don't lock this thread - I want more of these two! I smiled through the whole damn thing.

PS Did Lily return to NZ and then come back to the States for the After the Winter Games live show? Because I thought she was in LA with Courtney.

I have to go find Part 2 of this video. Courtney is so talented with media. His stint on The Bachelor didn't do him justice. And why wasn't there snowboarding on the Winter Games - surely these two would have won!

I think that's exactly why they didn't have snowboarding as an event, @Norcalgal - IMO they had in their head who they wanted going on dates (I think all the dates involved at least one US contestant) so they crafted the "challenges" accordingly.  

IMO, TPTB completely underestimated how popular Courtney & Lily would be and didn't show them much because neither is American.  I hope this proved to TPTB that the audience is capable of recognising and appreciating love regardless of nationality!

I think the lack of airtime actually worked in their favour though - they got to be completely themselves with no forced storylines and it definitely left the audience wanting more.  I think they are in a really good position to use this as a springboard.

Courtney has a deep CV when it comes to presenting and producing TV shows but he hasn't gained much exposure even after his stint on Aussie Bachette.  The video I linked upthread of him and his friend RVing across America only had like 300 views.

But now, with the BWG publicity and Lily by his side, living in the middle of LA, I think they will have offers coming in left right and centre.  I notice Court has put up a fresh showreel on his personal YouTube channel so he's poised and ready, IMO!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 10 Empty Re: Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:41 pm

@Bobette Thanks Bobette. I'm going to have to subscribe to his YT channel as well as his Insta just so I can follow his talent. I agree with you that, fingers crossed, he'll land a good opportunity in LA. And we Americans are suckers for accents!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:52 pm

This thread is in the Former Bachelor Couples thread. It was moved a few days ago. It will not be locked. I was keeping an eye on the vids. I think they should perhaps have their own category so I can add a Vid Thread?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This thread is in the Former Bachelor Couples thread. It was moved a few days ago. It will not be locked. I was keeping an eye on the vids. I think they should perhaps have their own category so I can add a Vid Thread?

Thanks @GuardianAngel!  

Smooth work shifting the thread over - I had it bookmarked so didn't notice Hugesmile A video thread would be great!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:21 pm

I can see why Georgia was attracted to Courtney as he is in the media business. Isn't it wonderful how life has a way of working out for the best? Courtney is too 'out-there' for Georgia and Lily needs a guy who likes crazy. I really can't see Courtney fitting into the life Georgia lives post-show, as funny as she is.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:23 pm

@GuardianAngel sorry. I always go to new posts. Thank you.yes
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:30 pm

@stuckinsc No problem. So do I and sometimes I don't know where the heck I am. It's all good. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:01 am

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 10 RdoMEpF

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:21 am

cheerleader  more road trip vid!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:29 am

They might have found their niche here with DIY travel vids IMO.  Not waiting for a network to make them an offer (with strings/restrictions attached no doubt, as is often the way) but just getting out there and doing it themselves. Good on them! thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:09 am

Bobette wrote:They might have found their niche here with DIY travel vids IMO.  Not waiting for a network to make them an offer (with strings/restrictions attached no doubt, as is often the way) but just getting out there and doing it themselves. Good on them! thumbsup

Entrepreneural for sure :yes:
I like Lesley’s blogs for travel as well.
Too many other Bach alum just post and tag/shill hotel rooms, services, and food and pretend they are travellers when really they are just walking ads. cantstopl .
Lily and Courtney are such great hosts and their excitement is contagious. Love their stuff and yes it really is a niche that they fill perfectly.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:49 am

As a resident of the USA, I love seeing my country through their eyes. Gives you a different perspective.

Some day I would love to "road trip" to all of the lower 48 states and I want to be able to stop when I want and see the little things that are all around us, not just the main tourist areas.

For now, I'll dream about it through their travels!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

+24
Rolly
Linds911
Newto
Stacia620
kmick0890
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Cjr0204
coffeeyum
LoveDovez
mindless