SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:32 pm

Source

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:57 am

What a awesome couple!  You can't help but smile watching them together.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:16 am

They are so adorable and so perfect for each other. She is bringing out the best in Courtney. We are now getting to see what a great guy he really is, compared to an edited show.

Wishing them tons of love and happiness together. I'm looking forward to seeing their adventures going forward. beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:23 am

So from posts on IG late last night, it does appear that Jordan was on the road trip for at least some of it as well. We had hints of that during the trip when a photo of Jordan and Courtney was posted from NYC. Jordan posted a photo today of Lily/Courtney kissing and him off to side with the caption "third wheeling". I think he was probably the one taking a lot of the video and photos. I hope that if he was along even if only for a part of the trip, that he will be included in whatever Courtney puts on YouTube.

I really like this couple and dare I say it, the friendship with Kevin & Ashley and Jordan! It appears Ally has left LA so no more of her hanging out with them either sad

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:43 am

havadrpepper wrote:So from posts on IG late last night, it does appear that Jordan was on the road trip for at least some of it as well.  We had hints of that during the trip when a photo of Jordan and Courtney was posted from NYC.  Jordan posted a photo today of Lily/Courtney kissing and him off to side with the caption "third wheeling".  I think he was probably the one taking a lot of the video and photos.  I hope that if he was along even if only for a part of the trip, that he will be included in whatever Courtney puts on YouTube.

I really like this couple and dare I say it, the friendship with Kevin & Ashley and Jordan!  It appears Ally has left LA so no more of her hanging out with them either sad

Jordan has a long resume in film including the production side of things.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4272837/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1#actor
I could see a collaboration between Jordan and Courtney, who has reporter-type experience, producing a great product. Would much rather watch whatever they put together than the silliness that was HEA.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:45 am

Unfortunatelly I didn't have much time to watch NZ and AU TB shows since Richie (didn't even see the ending), so to me Courtney and Lily are completely new faces and I adore him and her separately, but the way they've shown their relationship I really respect and appreciate. It still boggles me how Lily is so young and has this strong character, while Court is just the stand-up guy I always like to watch and support and it saddens me to read his sincerity/genuiness wasn't perceived during his TB.au season in his country.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:07 am

happygolucky wrote:Unfortunatelly I didn't have much time to watch NZ and AU TB shows since Richie (didn't even see the ending), so to me Courtney and Lily are completely new faces and I adore him and her separately, but the way they've shown their relationship I really respect and appreciate. It still boggles me how Lily is so young and has this strong character, while Court is just the stand-up guy I always like to watch and support and it saddens me to read his sincerity/genuiness wasn't perceived during his TB.au season in his country.
I liked him on Geogia’s Season. IMO some questioned his sincerity simply because he came to the conclusion that he wasn’t falling in love with her. They had very good interactions but it appeared, on his part, that it was naturally developing as a friendship. 
I don’t think it’s insincere to not have romantic feeling for the lead. Courtney spent time with Georgia and nothing developed for him. During the season he did appear a bit awkward and anxious but that could have been real given guys around him were feeling things he wasn’t. After a point he told her.  I don’t even think the edit was unfair. It just was what it was.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:58 am

They are adorable!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:51 am

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 5 DWrXSMkU0AAbhTv
Ashley Iaconetti @ashleyiaco
Today we are at Disneyland. Tonight we are on @ABCNetwork ICE DANCING as couples!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:55 am

mindless wrote:They are adorable!

I agree. They bring a smile to my face and a warm feeling to my heart. I could watch them for hours.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:11 am

I wasn’t sure about Lily at first but definitely came around to them as a couple. They’re pretty well matched and very cute together. I thought they did great at ice dancing and had the best attitude on the show. I wish them much happiness. lovetogether

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

+24
Rolly
Linds911
Newto
Stacia620
kmick0890
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Cjr0204
coffeeyum
LoveDovez
mindless