SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 54 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:18 am

Bobette wrote:
brownravens wrote:Why not Tara and Michael? I feel like that pairing came up preseason and I kind of like him so far. He’s coming off nice and not sleazy...

I agree @brownravens, I've been impressed with Michael.  He seems to be putting in the effort to chat to everyone and genuinely enjoying the gossip/drama.  All I know is I've seen pretty convincing evidence that she's dating Sam post-show and the voice at the end of the season preview sounds like Sam so I can only assume he proposes to her (not sure she'd say yes though...)

Really? Sam and Tara haven't even been hinted at, so it feels like its coming from left field a bit.

Though Tara does remind me a little of Sam Frost
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:19 am

Can I just say too. It may be legit but I think TPTB are painting Jake in a very bad light. I hate it when they forget that there is a real person at the end of this that has to live with the image that TPTB portray.

Last edited by Sundy on Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:19 am

Sundy wrote:So here’s how it went
Flo- Jake
Nina - Eden
Leah - Mack
Laurina - Blake
Keira - Sam
Lisa - Luke
Tara - Michael

Fascinating! Brett and Steph really should have told Flo what they had planned. Sounds like they wanted to hook up on Paradise and have their romance chronicled on screen, but she didn't know and hence blew their cover. Poor Tara. She looked genuinely upset. Upset
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:24 am

brownravens wrote:
Bobette wrote:
brownravens wrote:Why not Tara and Michael? I feel like that pairing came up preseason and I kind of like him so far. He’s coming off nice and not sleazy...

I agree @brownravens, I've been impressed with Michael.  He seems to be putting in the effort to chat to everyone and genuinely enjoying the gossip/drama.  All I know is I've seen pretty convincing evidence that she's dating Sam post-show and the voice at the end of the season preview sounds like Sam so I can only assume he proposes to her (not sure she'd say yes though...)

Really? Sam and Tara haven't even been hinted at, so it feels like its coming from left field a bit.

Though Tara does remind me a little of Sam Frost

That's the point, @brownravens!  They always hide the F1 on regular seasons so obviously went with the same approach with the engaged couple (IMO).  Explains to me why she was posting pics of herself with Davey on IG (to throw people off the scent, probably on the instruction of TPTB).  

The pics & info I found are half way down the page on this thread and the sportsbet odds are here.  Note that Sam's name isn't on the list of contestants "to propose or be proposed to" - otherwise they would have had to pay out on both Tara AND Sam.  That's a massive giveaway to me, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:27 am

@Bobette But in the US version its hardly ever secret with the connections. They keep all the drama from non-serious couples and like to showcase the legitimacy of the platform through successful couples.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:32 am

@Bobette Okay I saw all the convincing pics in your links! I hate Sam, he's so slimy and he even said that he had to concentrate on looking a girl in the eye when talking to her which is just gross.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:33 am

brownravens wrote:@Bobette But in the US version its hardly ever secret with the connections. They keep all the drama from non-serious couples and like to showcase the legitimacy of the platform through successful couples.

They probably will shout it from the rooftops when the show's over IMO but for now they're probably hoping the suspense will lead to bigger ratings.

brownravens wrote:@Bobette Okay I saw all the convincing pics in  your links! I hate Sam, he's so slimy and he even said that he had to concentrate on looking a girl in the eye when talking to her which is just gross.

I know right?  laugh out loud  I think she's just going to find him really entertaining.  I see her a bit like a child which is why I think she struggled with being in the middle of the whole Brett/Steph thing.  I can see Sam being very open and expressive which I think will appeal to her and make her feel safe because she'll know where she stands, if that makes sense?

Not sure how Sam & Tara will work long term though - most relationships need at least one grown up.  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:46 am

Just rounding off the Tweets...

Soure

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:48 am

@Bobette Yeah I guess i makes sense but surely it would too much of a few things and not enough thing such as maturity etc...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:51 am

Popping some screen caps up shortly
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:55 am

Actually. Help please @guardianangel or @AllAboutLove. When trying to upload photos it is saying my photos exceed maximum size width?  Is there any way around this?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:00 am

Sundy wrote:Popping some screen caps up shortly

Thanks @Sundy - I won't get to watch till later or possibly tomorrow depending on how soon I can get he kids to bed!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 54 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC