SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 54 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AEF Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:01 am

I think Tara's rose is going to Michael not Brett? Jake was just in a different shirt in his itm when he said that he is very nervous at the cocktail party, is he going home?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AEF Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:01 am

Kira will give sam her rose tonight right?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:02 am

Sundy wrote:That’s said Tara and Sam would be 100% suited. That would be an awesome match

I agree - now if only she can get him to shave that hair off! laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:03 am

AEF wrote:I think Tara's rose is going to Michael not Brett? Jake was just in a different shirt in his itm when he said that he is very nervous at the cocktail party, is he going home?

Jake definitely not going home - he ends up with Megan and she hasn't even arrived yet.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:06 am

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:07 am

So Flo's must go to Jake

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:10 am

Brett and Davey go home
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:12 am

Sundy wrote:Brett and Davey go home

Wow Davey burned out fast and bright then.  And if Brett goes home, I guess TPTB really DIDN'T know about Steph!  Do some more thorough research on your contestants next time, Ch 10!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:13 am

Why not Tara and Michael? I feel like that pairing came up preseason and I kind of like him so far. He’s coming off nice and not sleazy...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:16 am

brownravens wrote:Why not Tara and Michael? I feel like that pairing came up preseason and I kind of like him so far. He’s coming off nice and not sleazy...

I agree @brownravens, I've been impressed with Michael.  He seems to be putting in the effort to chat to everyone and genuinely enjoying the gossip/drama.  All I know is I've seen pretty convincing evidence that she's dating Sam post-show and the voice at the end of the season preview sounds like Sam so I can only assume he proposes to her (not sure she'd say yes though...)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:16 am

So here’s how it went
Flo- Jake
Nina - Eden
Leah - Mack
Laurina - Blake
Keira - Sam
Lisa - Luke
Tara - Michael
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:18 am

@Sundy - it may also interest you to know that according to reports, Nina got pregnant during filming. This isn't confirmed and nothing to say Eden's the father but still, that's the rumour!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 54 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC