SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 51 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:43 am

Two new vids on Tenplay!  

"Will Keira find the one"?

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/bachelor-in-paradise/extra/season-1/will-keira-find-the-one

Summary: Keira is shown as her usual grumpy/bitchy/sulky self, then gets upset, wonders "what's wrong with me?"; ends with a shot of her smiling and high fiving someone.  Her storyline IMO: Angry/damaged girl is healed when she finds "the one".

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 ASeG53X
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 RPWDU5u
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 62xWD6x
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 QFZbwBK

"Ali opens up her heart"

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/bachelor-in-paradise/extra/season-1/ali-opens-her-heart-again

Summary: Ali is shown being rejected by Tim, arrives at "camp" to a rousing reception from the boys who seem impressed.  I haven't seen anything post-show to imply she's with anyone so most likely she'll flirt around with a few guys but that's it IMO.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 AZfr7po
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 E7riGKb
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Y7qcivB
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 JuiuHhY

Source for all screen caps: TenPlay.

And an article:

Bachelor In Paradise Is Almost Here And We Are Puuuumped

It’s official, Paradise opens its gates on 25 March. And with old faces, new rules, romance, rivalries and fun under the sun in store, the hype is most definitely real. Here’s why we’ve already got an incurable case of the omgcantevenwaaaiiiits…

Watching love unfold before our eyes is one of our favourite pass-times, and now we’re getting the chance to see some classic Bachelor and Bachelorettes have another shot at the title. Jarrod, Keira, Michael and Florence are just a handful of our favourite romantics heading off to the most idyllic of places – the beautiful Fijian tropics.

It’s the perfect setting for steamy sunset sessions, long walks along the beach and late night pool pashes.

Will Apollo find a special someone to share a breadstick?  Will Laurina get the dinner she deserves? Will Lisa be burdened by another Blake? Will Jarrod find someone with a passion for plants? Gah! Get before our eyeballs already!

If you thought the Bach/Bachette rose ceremonies were intense, hair-raising affairs, Bachelor in Paradise is going to blow your love-struck mind. For those who don’t know how it works, at each rose ceremony either all the ladies or all the gents have the rose-giving power, with slighted suitors leaving paradise with nothing but a thorn in their sides.

Mary J Blige once cried for no more drama in her life, and we cry - borrring. Gives us tears of joy and sadness! Give us sparks and fireworks! Give us emotion over logic! Make our hearts mellllllllllt.

Paradise promises some big personalities – from the straight-talking, to the arrogant, to the class clown. And with Tara Pavlovic on the bill, you know you’re gonna be ROFL-ing.

While we love a velvet suit and a sparkly evening gown, the hot Fijian climate is going to bring us lots of summer-holiday style. Expect linen shirts and shorts for the boys, and a whole lot of off-the-shoulder tops on the girls.

Even Osher is going fashion troppo with an impressive array of Hawaiian shirts. Seriously sizzlin’.

Date cards are still part of this match-making service and no one is off limits for the lucky person wielding the white paper. You know what that means, right? It means date card holders have the power to rip up established couples and tear friendships apart!

And if that’s not controversial enough, before anyone can get too cosy under a canopy with the person they think is their perfect match, new Bachelors and Bachelorettes will be introduced throughout the season, stirring things up like a tropical cyclones and promising us all the explosive entertainment we could hope for.

Our hearts stopped when Mr Darcy rose above his prejudice and married Lizzy Bennett, when Beauty saw beyond the Beast, when Prince Harry fell for Meghan Markle – this is the stuff that fills us with joy and hope. This is the stuff we live for!
Bachelor In Paradise premieres 7.30 Sunday 25 March on TEN and tenplay

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:01 am

From a sprawling pool and private beachside cabanas to romantic outdoor lighting and closely located villas for the contestants: A look at the luxurious Bachelor in Paradise Fijian set ahead of the highly anticipated spin-off's debut

It's the highly anticipated Bachelor spin-off series - hosted by Osher Gunsberg - that will feature some of the most familiar faces from previous seasons.

And before Bachelor In Paradise debuts on Sunday March 25, the first aerial shots of the show's filming location, Fiji's Mango Bay Resort, have emerged.

The snaps released on Monday show the luxurious, sprawling location where unlucky-in-love contestants such as Jarrod Woodgate, Leah de Costa, Tara Pavlovic and Davey Lloyd will search for romance for the second time on TV.

The birds-eye view images show a spacious resort, complete with a sizeable pool - perfect for making a splash and attracting attention from fellow genetically blessed co-stars.

Palm trees and lush greenery encompass the idyllic paradise that the contestants called home for several weeks at the tail-end of last year.

There is also plenty of room to soak up the sunshine, with sun-loungers and various chairs littering the outdoor space.

Check out first location shots of The Bachelor in Paradise

If the singletons require more relaxation or a place to privately strike up a conversation, the resort caters for that as well.

A gorgeous beachside cabana featuring colourful cushions and white curtains is perfect for an intimate chat between two reality stars hoping to get to know one another a bit better.

Elsewhere, a hammock hanging from two palm trees is ideal for getting up close and personal or simply relaxing solo.

There is also a bar with ample seating, which will come in handy for sipping a few beverages as the men and women attempt to strike up friendships, romances or create enemies.

Thatched roofs add to the tropical island paradise atmosphere for the stars' Fijian getaway.

Meanwhile outdoor lights strung up over the azure pool will no doubt add a romantic ambience for those who might be feeling a spark.

The isolated location is second to none, with the resort scraping the edge of the ocean and a deserted pristine beach begging to be explored.

Several small villas with thatched roofs - likely where the Bachelor in Paradise stars will sleep - indicate the guys and girls will be housed within close quarters.

It is yet to be seen whether the convenient location will be taken advantage of once the romances start heating up.

If the contestants - which will also include Apollo Jackson, Keira Maguire, Michael Turnbull and Lisa Hyde - were keen to work up a sweat while in Fiji, they would not have been disappointed.

The extensive grass area is the perfect spot for fitting in a workout, as photos feature mystery men and women exercising on mats depict.

Other images display how easily the camera crew must have navigated the Bachelor in Paradise set, with two men who appeared to be crew members blending in the environment seamlessly.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:49 am

AAARGGHHHHH!!!  Did anyone else just see that ad during IACGMOOH?!  I can't find it on Tenplay but there was so much in it!

Summary:

Jarrod kisses Simone!
Megan kisses Elora and is shown stroking her leg in another shot (could this be the "love square": Elora/Megan/Jake/Flo?)
Michael cries.
Apollo cries.
Jarrod cries.
Keira cries.
Ali cries, asks why she has to be the one to break someone's heart.
Nina cries a LOT.
They showed Grant & Daniel.
They say they are there to "steal the women".
The boys think Flo is hot.
Jake looks like a kid in a candy shop.
Lisa says something in VO about her whole life leading to this moment (still tipping her & Luke for the engagement - even if they have now broken up!)
Apollo and Elora have a fire twirling battle. laugh out loud

... trying to remember more... it was a really LONG ad ... will try to find online.

It looks SO.  GOOD.  cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:19 am

@Bobette YES!! I just saw it. So excited.

Tara cries and says "I don't want to be here". I think she kisses Davey too.

Sam and Luke holding hands on the beach laugh out loud

Elora and Megan though... wasn't expecting that. Lots of teenage boys will be fans of that.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:24 am

@BlueJeans YAY!  I'm glad I wasn't the only one.  I still haven't found the clip online - hopefully they might upload it somewhere tomorrow.  

Sam and Luke!  HA HAA. I forgot about that bit.  And what did the voiceover say, something about people "trying things they never have before".  cantstopl

Elora and Megan - Yeah I didn't predict it either but it makes perfect sense - I always felt like Megan was "putting on a show" with Tiffany.

I can't see her quietly dating a normal girl in private life, but on screen to titillate viewers, YEP!  And of course Elora would be up for it.  

I am super dooper excited.  This looks way better than last year's Bach or Bachette IMO.  The partner combos are blowing my mind. dizzy

If they upload it I'll make lots of screen caps for our O/S members.  I need a second look - there was so much in it and it flashed really fast!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:11 pm

OK guys, here's the video!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:25 pm

affraid what Megan and elora!!!! Yasss I love it!!! Very excited it’s starting in a couple of weeks premiere 25 March Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1710264613

https://instagram.com/p/BgLKESRhbvP/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:34 pm

WOOT WOOT!  Yeah it looks great!

They're hiding the known post-show couples in the trailer and instead showing us all the random hookups that presumably don't go anywhere and I love it!  laugh out loud  

I'm uploading some screen caps now - noticed a couple of girls I don't think we have on the list.  One I recognise but can't remember her name.  Will paste in shortly...

ETA:  Can someone please name these girls? Is the one on the left Simone wearing a dark wig or what?!

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 UutHR7z

Source: Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:00 pm

More screencaps

Elora & Megan:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 HG8tFYz
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Aq7iV4r
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 LtHKKlq

Jake & Megan (underwater one is them I think but not 100%):

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Fmqy6Y6
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1NydVRm

Jarrod & Simone (wut)

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 OUDPtbx
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 VKDJNeE

Grant and... Megan? Flo? Who has that tattoo?

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 EI7FNm9

Crying:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 LFrYitm
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 X5ywAX7
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 R9bgOos
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 6ivIKdB
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 KYhOYZi
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Fy4fJTF

Internationals (Grant's outfit!  laugh out loud)

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 HVGRJHw
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 GzCmMpO
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Qg2VVZ9

Nina & Eden:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 FdiJBNn

Apollo and unidentified stroking girl who bites her nails:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 BBqKQ4Q

Luke & Lisa:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 RDp7FQu
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Vo569kx

Saving the best for last... Sam & Luke:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 YOIbjNZ

Source for all
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:52 pm

Bobette wrote:WOOT WOOT!  Yeah it looks great!

They're hiding the known post-show couples in the trailer and instead showing us all the random hookups that presumably don't go anywhere and I love it!  laugh out loud  

I'm uploading some screen caps now - noticed a couple of girls I don't think we have on the list.  One I recognise but can't remember her name.  Will paste in shortly...

ETA:  Can someone please name these girls?  Is the one on the left Simone wearing a dark wig or what?!

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 UutHR7z

Source: Source

OK, I know who she is now:  Rachael from Richie's season.  That makes sense since she will even out the boy/girl numbers.  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 FwFud0v

Source

Also makes sense why Rachael was randomly in the press last week. Who's on the left though?!  Simone's face but wrong hair. dizzy

ETA: Is it Sasha?  From her IG it looks like dyes her hair dark these days.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 WBsCJzY

Source

ETA2: This from her IG story. I guess it is her then? question

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 U1f1Nco

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:41 pm

Leah, Mack and Apollo now also in Sydney.  Promotion about to kick off, IMO.  Project tonight maybe?

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 NCSHwRo

Source

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Oy4EJuN

Source

ETA:  

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:09 pm

Daily Mail are reporting that according to OK mag, Nina is the girl who got pregnant on BiP!  Who would the father be?  We have pics of her with Eden, but could be anyone really... resort staff... crew members.  

Oh, this is juicy! 2pop

How's this for classic DM journalism though - they print a picture of Nina with a "rounded tummy" but then say "the picture of Nina, dressed in a grey T-shirt and denim miniskirt, at the airport shows her with a flat stomach".   Rolling Eyes

Oi, Daily Mail, THAT'S FLO!  Nina is the girl on the left, geniuses!.   duh

Bachelor In Paradise BABY bombshell! Claims one contestant falls pregnant while on the show after being spotted displaying a distinctly 'rounded tummy'

It is one of the most hotly anticipated reality show debuts of 2018.

Now, there's now speculation that one Bachelor In Paradise star falls pregnant while on the show.

According to OK! Magazine, a contestant was spotted sporting a 'rounded tummy' not long after filming on the show had wrapped.

The publication claims Nina Rolleston, who appeared on Sam Wood's season of The Bachelor in 2015, was seen at Sydney airport along with fellow Bachelor In Paradise co-stars Michael Turnbull and Florence Moerenhout.

Thirty-year-old Nina was described as displaying a 'rounded tummy' – a far cry from the washboard abs she regularly displays on her Instagram account.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 KAXHStd

However, the picture of Nina, dressed in a grey T-shirt and denim miniskirt, at the airport shows her with a flat stomach.

When questioned by Daily Mail Australia about a possible pregnancy occurring on the show, Nina's travelling companion Michael was careful not to reveal too much.

'The show is full of surprises,' Michael said before adding cryptically, 'some are big and some are small.'

The allegations come off the back of claims made by KIIS FM radio host Jackie O who said that the show would be rocked by a pregnancy shock.

'Either someone is pregnant now after leaving Paradise and after filming the show in Fiji, or it comes out that someone gets pregnant on the actual show – we don't know,' Jackie explained.

A source has also revealed to Daily Mail Australia that 'many of the women on the show would like to be mothers'.

Previous trailers for the reality TV show have billed it as one of the most explosive shows to ever hit our screens.

Source

ETA:  DM have now edited their article.  Too late I'm afraid DM - I already quoted you lookin' like fools!   hehehe
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 51 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler