SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 54 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:54 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:04 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:14 am

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 297491761  hehehe

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:21 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:23 am

Public sympathy trump card: played.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:45 am

So... is it Flo to leave?

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:46 am

Pfffttttt... cantstopl

That's unfortunate.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:53 am

Oh yeah, he's going to get slammed on social media for this.  Good luck Jakey boy.

ETA: FOUR episodes next week! cheerleader

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:55 am

Another great episode. My take aways-
Keira is every girl that has been overlooked by the stunning girl at school. Her tears were real IMO 
Jake practically begging Michael to choose Flo shows he is a weasel and does not have the balls to be man enough to own his own behaviour. Michael did the right thing in choosing Leah, he put Flo out of her misery and saved her from further heartbreak. Kudos to him. 
Ali’s hair extensions are worse than Megan’s and her cheeks are out of control. 
Looks like a tara and Sam fest coming our way next episode
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:05 am

Jakes a pig. That is all. no no
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:11 am

Great comments, @Sundy (and @LeapOfFaith - very concise.  laugh out loud)

I've been surprised and impressed with Michael from the start - glad to hear he did right by Flo so she can go off the island, find out Davey's phone number, and maybe buy a bra.  I saw a clip from "After Paradise" and it looks like she gives Jake one hell of a serve.  The public will love her after this IMO.

Jake will get a hammering on social media for that move and Megan's already attracting criticism for switching back to men (that's another conversation, totally her business which gender she hooks up with, but I do think she deserves a side eye for choosing someone already partnered off).

Ali and Megan's extensions are SOOOO BBBADDD.  I don't even usually notice things like that buy my GOD they are bad.  And the fake boobs and the lips injections... is that really what's considered attractive these days? (I guess it must be, judging by the cock fight over her...)

Keira has many, many issues IMO.  Let's not forget, she was born into a polygamist cult.  That's got to mess you up!  I honestly think going on this kind of "competitive romance" show was the worst thing she could have done but what do I know...

Can't wait to watch the FOUR episodes next week!  I guess the finale will be the week after then?  Maybe they're hoping to squeeze it in during the Commonwealth Games to steal some ratings?

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:26 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos, typos everywhere...)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:23 am

Yay to four episodes in one week
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 54 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC