SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:46 am

And on it goes...

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:49 am

Poor Tara. She hasn’t formed any bonds with anyone. Is Tara going to give her rose to Michael??
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:50 am

RC coming up...

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:52 am

Sundy wrote:Poor Tara. She hasn’t formed any bonds with anyone. Is Tara going to give her rose to Michael??

Possibly.  But if so, Brett goes home, Steph doesn't appear on the show and there is a question mark over why she was offline from social media throughout the filming schedule.  Also they don't get to play out the "dramatic confrontation" between Steph & Brett when she shows up for a please explain. I think Tara's will go to Brett.  Has Laurina been talking to Michael at all?  I thought he would get her rose.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:54 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Poor Tara. She hasn’t formed any bonds with anyone. Is Tara going to give her rose to Michael??

Possibly.  But if so, Brett goes home, Steph doesn't appear on the show and there is a question mark over why she was offline from social media throughout the filming schedule.  Also they don't get to play out the "dramatic confrontation" between Steph & Brett when she shows up for a please explain.  I think Tara's will go to Brett.  Has Laurina been talking to Michael at all?  I thought he would get her rose.
Not really as yet. Weird. It would be weird for her to choose him at this point
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:54 am

Blake & Mack going home IMO, but if it's Brett, then maybe TPTB really didn't know about the Steph thing.... question

Maybe they should hang out with us and we can do some background checks for them. laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:56 am

Bobette wrote:

Blake & Mack going home IMO, but if it's Brett, then maybe TPTB really didn't know about the Steph thing.... question

Maybe they should hang out with us and we can do some background checks for them.  laugh out loud

Source
Leah will choose Mack in my opinion
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:57 am

I think Maybe Sam and Brett to go home
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:57 am

Sundy wrote:I think Maybe Sam and Brett to go home

Sam proposes to Tara in the finale IMO, @Sundy - I found paparazzi pics of them together and Sportsbet has Tara as odds on favourite to be proposed to.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:59 am

Bobette wrote:

Sam proposes to Tara in the finale IMO, @Sundy
Get outta town!  Are you serious!!!  I haven’t done any pre season sleuthing. Are you for real?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:00 am

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Sam proposes to Tara in the finale IMO, @Sundy
Get outta town!  Are you serious!!!  I haven’t done any pre season sleuthing. Are you for real?

100%.  I'll edit in the link from the SM thread - one sec...

ETA:  @Sundy, Read all about it here.  I was shocked as well - you can tell from the amount of exclamation marks in my posts.  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:00 am

That’s said Tara and Sam would be 100% suited. That would be an awesome match
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC