SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 54 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 38 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:14 am

Sorry.  No sympathy for me.  He's been chasing every girl on the island and now he's heartbroken over Keira?  

Pish posh, Jarrod. Rolling Eyes

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:20 am

Meh... these two deserve each other.  Both fake as, IMO.

Source

So this leaves Leah in the position of jilted lover/girl done wrong - an interesting about-face from her villain/vixen role on Bach. I wonder if they enticed her on with the promise of a sympathetic edit? I think she copped a lot of backlash after Bach, so they may have struck her a deal (come on, go on dates with whomever we tell you to, and you'll come out with a re-vamped image). Neither of her dates seemed genuine IMO and it was rumoured she was still seeing David Witko at the time so she probably wasn't looking for anything romantic anyway....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:26 am

Here they go with the Jarrod & Keira Twitter spam.

Source

I am not on board.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:28 am

Jarrod and Keira kiss whilst Daniel is trying it on with Laurina. Then when you think Keira and Jarrod are solid it looks like in the commercial break that Keira and Daniel have some sort of moment
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:42 am

Apparently Michael is "in talks" to be the next Bachelor Lead.  

I can't believe I'm saying this... but I'm down for it.  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698

He's such a gossipy old woman it would be like having Bachelor and Bachelorette in one.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:46 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:48 am

I’m up for Michael being the Bachelor. After stumpy or whatever his name is I’m happy for a recycle
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:51 am

No! Daniel is putrid. He has jumped the shark. Filthy pig.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:58 am

Sam has gained so much in my eyes tonight. He is currently trying to get Nina to see Daniel for what he is and for no other reason but the wellbeing of Nina and Eden together or separately. That is integrity and a keeper right there
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:58 am

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 318829699  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 4103285151

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:07 am

I hope Eden gives his rose to someone else on Wednesday.  This should not have been a tough decision, Nina!

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:07 am

Oh my god the girls played Daniel. See ya
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 54 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 38 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC