SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 54 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 38 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:09 pm

LoveDovez wrote:@Bobette do you know if there are any links to last night's show yet? Thanks so much. ; )

@LoveDovez - It's up on the GooglePlus page now. I believe episodes usually appear about 2 hours after the show airs Smiley
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:32 pm

Bobette wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:@Bobette do you know if there are any links to last night's show yet? Thanks so much. ; )

@LoveDovez - It's up on the GooglePlus page now.  I believe episodes usually appear about 2 hours after the show airs Smiley

Thanks so much, @Bobette. I made sure I bookmarked the link this time. I thought I did last time, but I guess I didn't laugh out loud It was a really good show tonight.. Lots of cracks in some of the relationships and new interests with the others...Laurnia cut Blake straight off laugh out loud I will never understand why women find Daniel attractive... I don't in the least... I find Sam better looking than Daniel.... Loved Sam and Tara's first kiss. ; ).. Thanks again!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by quick_dry Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks for all the updates!! As far as Daniel is concerned, he's harmless. laugh out loud He has a very warped sense of humour and is really a nice guy.

LeapofFaith wrote:It’s like bach winter games without the games.... well kinda Hugesmile I can’t wait for Thomas the other Canadian arrives !!yummy!!

Who is Thomas? TYIA
Thomas is the model from Jasmine Lorimer's season, his special skills involve chopping wood, and pulling his long locks of hair back.

He reminds me of a little version of the yoga instructor from Couples Retreat.

Bom, Encouragement! Yes!

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Tumblr_lxp9odoZYZ1r8cs2xo1_500

I like Daniel, he takes what is already there and throws back a hyper-amplified version of it to show how stupid and ridiculous it all is.

Edit: @LoveDovez bookmark this link https://plus.google.com/+BachelorArchive
that will show you the full archive just in case some of the links change.
quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:59 pm

quick_dry wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks for all the updates!! As far as Daniel is concerned, he's harmless. laugh out loud He has a very warped sense of humour and is really a nice guy.

LeapofFaith wrote:It’s like bach winter games without the games.... well kinda Hugesmile I can’t wait for Thomas the other Canadian arrives !!yummy!!

Who is Thomas? TYIA
Thomas is the model from Jasmine Lorimer's season, his special skills involve chopping wood, and pulling his long locks of hair back.

He reminds me of a little version of the yoga instructor from Couples Retreat.

Bom, Encouragement! Yes!

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Tumblr_lxp9odoZYZ1r8cs2xo1_500

I like Daniel, he takes what is already there and throws back a hyper-amplified version of it to show how stupid and ridiculous it all is.

Edit: @LoveDovez bookmark this link https://plus.google.com/+BachelorArchive
that will show you the full archive just in case some of the links change.

I bookmarked the link, @Quick_Dry.. Thanks so much!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:38 am

Third American has arrived. Jared.

Last edited by Sundy on Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:38 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:41 am

I think Osher likes Tara.  giggling

Leah's acting has not improved since Matty's season, but at least I'm finding her less annoying this time round.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:48 am

I think I actually appreciate the Aussie men on the show so much tonight. Daniel makes Jake looks like an absolute amateur

Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:59 am

pfffttt LOL.

Source

Take note, Nina - THIS is what you're meant to do when someone asks you out and you're already hooked up with someone. Not ditch awesome Eden for dickh*ead Daniel. Rolling Eyes

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:00 am

When TPTB forget they've already spoiled their own show with too much pre-show publicity for Jarrod & Keira. 

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:08 am

Urrrgghhhh... she doesn't deserve Eden, IMO! What is she even thinking...

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:13 am

I don’t even know if Nina is going to speak with Eden. She needs too. Actually Nina and Keira need to talk. Send Daniel home. Btw Keira and Jarrod just had a huge blow up. Feels like the episode is ending but there is still 45 minutes to go
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 54 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 38 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC