SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:31 am

Foxtel guide has episode 13 listed.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:39 am

Sundy wrote:Foxtel guide has episode 13 listed.

PHWOAR - we're being spoiled! So many eps! Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f60d
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:45 am

OK here we go - Elora is in da house

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:59 am

I don't know WTH is going on here.  Is their "date" hanging out smoking a bong?

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:14 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:16 am

cantstopl

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:31 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:39 am

Umm yeahhhh... the producers are NOT going to like this.  Kiss that Bachelorette gig goodbye, Queen Laurina

Source

And she's off - just like THAT!

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:06 am

I know I’m behind, but Jarrod is shitting me! He just needs to get an actual real life girlfriend, and then maybe he would be less of a desperado?

And LOL at Simone not getting the date even though she really wants it, shades of Matty’s season again. I bet production will make sure she doesn’t get one again rotfl
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:16 am

@Dirty Street Pie, when you get to the end, please pay close attention to what Michael says and let me know what you think it is.  The show just finished here and I half heard it but am clearing away dishes so not sure I heard him correctly.

It sounded like "I can't talk mate, I just dogged a mate".  Can anyone who watched confirm this?  WHAT DOES HE DO?!  Does he give a rose to someone who's already partnered up?  Why?  Does he have a secret crush on someone?  WHO? Tara?

Simone is such a sweetheart; I can't believe someone hasn't wifed that girl laugh out loud Jarrod is effing nuts.  Period.  And Keira is just messed up.  Not sure if it's because of her childhood or her self esteem issues but girl has got some issues, IMO.  

Megan is a hypocrite - she went on a date with American Jared happily enough, and is all ga ga over Elora, but she expects Jake to turn her down?  Girl please, get over yourself!  Will post more thoughts when I've watched the whole ep properly...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:31 am

I didn’t catch it either @Bobette but from his demeanour, and the voice overs I got the impression that’s what he’s going to do. Maybe choosing Tara, or Lisa?

Keira is such a mess, and not even a hot one. Her face just looks so bloated and pitted every time she’s on screen.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:48 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I didn’t catch it either @Bobette but from his demeanour, and the voice overs I got the impression that’s what he’s going to do. Maybe choosing Tara, or Lisa?

Keira is such a mess, and not even a hot one. Her face just looks so bloated and pitted every time she’s on screen.

OK the ep is up on Tenplay and I just watched the last bit back - I'm sure he says "I dogged a mate", which IMO suggests he gives a rose to either Lisa or Tara (more likely Tara IMO, since he's liked her from the start, and always seems to be hanging out with her.  Bold move if so - kind of like the nerdy character who's in love with the pretty popular girl in an 80s teen movie who makes a grand romantic John Cusack style gesture!)

via GIPHY

BUT!  I'm actually wondering if he just puts the rose back and doesn't give it to anyone?  When he picks up his rose there is a closeup of 2 roses left on the table, but when he (presumably) storms off, it looks to me like there are still two roses on the table.  So either a fail on the part of the continuity editor, or he doesn't give it to anyone and just leaves.  OR!  Maybe the girl turns him down... but in the pic Tara and Lisa already have roses so.. no idea

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 SKh0Lhj

WAIT... I'VE GOT IT!

Michael stands up and says look, Tara is the only girl I'm genuinely interested in, but she's already got a rose, so HE ASKS HER TO GIVE SAM'S BACK AND TAKE HIS INSTEAD!  That could explain Tara's bemused-but-slightly-flattered sideways glance?  She says nah, sorry mate, he still feels like he "dogged a mate" for asking, there's no one else he's interested in, so he packs his bag and off he goes to finalise his contract for Bach Lead 2019.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Otv4gDd

Source: Tenplay

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC