SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 68 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:22 am

Saying ILY to both of the f2 and repeating it so many times just waters it down. I wish they'd go back to not being able to say it at all.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:24 am

This is the first season that I think the F2 women are fantastic. Love both Lauren and Becca!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:25 am

albean99 wrote:Saying ILY to both of the f2 and repeating it so many times just waters it down. I wish they'd go back to not being able to say it at all.

This! Wasn't Benji the first to break the mold when he said it to JoJo and Lauren?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:25 am

stuckinsc wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:For all the media/sm hate he got, I have to say I have so much more respect for Nick for not throwing around "I Love You"s like Ben and Arie have done.

It makes me miss JPG. These bachelors now are just puppets. The ILYs are worse than just faking it with women they could care less about. JMO.

Every Bachelor should just be like Brad 1.0. No ILY, no proposal, no pick. It's just a waste of time getting invested in any of the Bachelor relationships. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:26 am

Mommyof2 wrote:This is the first season that I think the F2 women are fantastic.  Love both Lauren and Becca!

I like them both as well. I also like how neither one have tried to one up the other as far as who has the better connection/relationship with Arie. They have both been mature IMO.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:28 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
albean99 wrote:Saying ILY to both of the f2 and repeating it so many times just waters it down. I wish they'd go back to not being able to say it at all.

This!  Wasn't Benji the first to break the mold when he said it to JoJo and Lauren?  

Nope, Dr Andy did it way back then. Thankfully this was pre-recycle, so no one else did after him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:29 am

bluwavz wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:For all the media/sm hate he got, I have to say I have so much more respect for Nick for not throwing around "I Love You"s like Ben and Arie have done.

It makes me miss JPG. These bachelors now are just puppets. The ILYs are worse than just faking it with women they could care less about. JMO.

Every Bachelor should just be like Brad 1.0. No ILY, no proposal, no pick. It's just a waste of time getting invested in any of the Bachelor relationships. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I could go with that too Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:34 am

Lauren’s IG shows some corny puns and asks , if we can outdo her.

I’d say, your love is duned if the foundation was built in sand. Peru ready for what comes next ? giggling
Hang tight

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:35 am

If we must recycle season formats, can we get a JPG 2.0 up in here? Are you listening TPTB? I loved the overt villain lead dynamic. That was some fun $hit. That season made me laugh out loud.

Final rose ceremony:

JPG: I like you. I like you a lot.

Cue sunset. Best FRC ever. I’m still laughing.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:40 am

@sosleepy Don't forget the wink! I nearly died when he told Nikki not to get cranky after the non-proposal. laugh out loud

JPG is a married man now though. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:41 am

SeekAny wrote:Leads need to cut that out. No I love yous until the end. Hasn’t anyone learned?

I honestly like both Lauren and Becca. They are complete polar opposites though. One is very extroverted and free flowing and the other lives in her head and chooses her words carefully as you’re not getting many. I really hope Arie is genuinely interested in Lauren for her sake. I think she genuinely loves him and took a chance taking him back. There’s going to be backlash, which he deserves but not her, so at the end of the day I hope it works out for her whatever that may be.

As far as Becca I hope she finds her JP.

I think this may have already been reported but just in case it hasn't - a couple weeks back I noticed that Lauren in response to a social media post about her being such an introvert commented that she, in fact, is an ENFP on the Myers Briggs (as many of you know the E stands for extrovert) and that it was her edit that was misleading people. I would add that her self-admitted fear and mistrust strengthens that impression.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:42 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Lauren’s IG shows some corny puns and asks , if we can outdo her.

I’d say, your love is duned if the foundation was built in sand. Peru ready for what comes next ? giggling
Hang tight

To answer Lauren question. Noooo Ms Becca tried. giggling

They're keep chugging along laugh out loud
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 68 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Storybook
quietpal
sparkler
livlafluv1
summerdayze