SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 68 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:22 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@alwaystulips Why would Mr. B have seen Arie's proposal to Becca? And I doubt Arie was completely honest and told Mr. B that he promised to chose Becca that day and everyday.

I also think Lauren won't care on Monday or Tuesday night, but she will later when things are out of the bubble and Arie isn't trying so hard to redeem himself.

All JMO.

I don’t know if he saw the actual footage, but when producers showed up at their house in VA Beach, I just think they, Arie and Lauren would have had some discussions about what happened and what was said at the FRC.  Maybe not the exact words Arie said.  Those words sounded so scripted to me, though.  JMO.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by North Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:30 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:@alwaystulips Why would Mr. B have seen Arie's proposal to Becca? And I doubt Arie was completely honest and told Mr. B that he promised to chose Becca that day and everyday.

I also think Lauren won't care on Monday or Tuesday night, but she will later when things are out of the bubble and Arie isn't trying so hard to redeem himself.

All JMO.

I don’t know if he saw the actual footage, but when producers showed up at their house in VA Beach, I just think they, Arie and Lauren would have had some discussions about what happened and what was said at the FRC.  Maybe not the exact words Arie said.  Those words sounded so scripted to me, though.  JMO.

Ya'll really think Arie would need to describe his previous proposal immediately to his NEW girlfriend/fiancé's family? Why? And why would they want/need him to? They KNOW he proposed to Becca. I can't imagine they'd want to hear Arie's declarations of love as well as his sincere and personal promises to the woman he chose OVER Lauren. Obviously those feelings for Becca were not strong and that promise and declaration of love not so sincere.

It would be their decision - Lauren and her family's - if they wanted to actually watch his proposal to Becca. But since the proposal didn't last...what's the point?  Unless, of course, they are keeping some "proposal tally" and must compare how many more "I Love You's" and "future promises" Arie says to Lauren than he said to Becca.  
All IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 68 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Storybook
quietpal
sparkler
livlafluv1
summerdayze