SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Eagle Eye Wed May 09, 2018 12:51 pm

They're only giving them one day together post-FRC? That seems unusually stingy.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 09, 2018 2:02 pm

If the FRC is tomorrow (the 10th) and they leave May 12th, that could be considered 2 days. It seems the last few seasons, TPTB only gave the couple a couple of days.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 09, 2018 2:07 pm

They would have all night of the 10th, all day/night of the 11th, and they could have a late evening flight out on the 12th. Seems do-able to me. Maldives is 10 hours ahead of me. They would gain some time on the return home. I wouldn't be surprised if the F3 is returning today/tonight.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2018 3:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They would have all night of the 10th, all day/night of the 11th, and they could have a late evening flight out on the 12th. Seems do-able to me. Maldives is 10 hours ahead of me. They would gain some time on the return home. I wouldn't be surprised if the F3 is returning today/tonight.

I agree with this. It appears there is a daily flight at 11:25 p.m. from the main international airport in the Maldives (Velana International Airport) to Singapore. There is a connecting flight to LAX. Flight to Singapore is approximately 4.5 hours. Flight from Singapore to LAX is approximately 15.75 hours with a 3 hour layover between flights. Looking at tonight's flight which leaves at 11:25 p.m. Wed 5/9, final arrival in LA is at 10:40 a.m. Thurs 5/10. (It leaves Singapore at 10:00 a.m. Thurs 5/10). I found this information through FlightAware. Google searches gave additional results through Hong Kong. Quickest flights seem to be through Hong Kong and Singapore.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed May 09, 2018 5:00 pm

FYI Sunset (when they film FRC) tomorrow in the Maldives is at 6:11pm, so that's 9:11am EST. Going to be observing social media then. Because i'm a nut ;)

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu May 10, 2018 10:57 am

RS aside, i do think the FRC is supposed to be done today, and maybe happening right now, Maldives time. Looking at past seasons stat since Emily, regardless the spesific date, most have been done in Thursday at max, during the last week of their final destination. Except Emily and Andi, which was on Friday if i am observing it right. Thursday as the regular sounds reliable to me, perhaps to allow the final couple to have quite sufficient amount of time together before heading back to the US on the following Sunday (i assume?).

@Aunties_Love, tyvm for the stat. I noticed it missed the Season 9 of Des. You might want to add it to your stash that her FRC was on May 7th, 2013, which was on Tuesday. (she let Drew go on LCD before MTP, so there was only 1 MTP of Chris). I had it in my notes because she has posted a sea shell stamped Chres Engagement Date as per above post season, and has celebrated it ever since annually. IIRC.FWIW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 16, 2018 12:03 am

Hey everyone, sorry I have been AWOL here. Been out of province. Back home now and trying to get caught up. do we know who the F1 was and how things went??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed May 16, 2018 1:06 am

Aunties_Love wrote:...do we know who the F1 was and how things went??
Not yet. Becca and the F3 haven't reappeared. RS doesn't know who the F1 is at this time

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 16, 2018 1:36 am

Thankyou very much @jen689

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat May 19, 2018 3:13 am

I am thinking that the following quote from the premiere description on the season could actually relate to Ryan. We know that Ryan is let go in epi 3 and we know he is into music and making songs so to me it may fit the bill:

A trip to Capitol Records and a songwriting session with hit singer/songwriter Richard Marx awaits Becca and one excited bachelor.

https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/press-releases/

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2018 12:42 pm

Yes, I broke down and read RS's column today. He dropped a little tidbit that we did not know and it confirmed something I saw in the People interview.

He said that there was a 1-on-1 date in episode 4 that wasn't Garrett.

In the interview a scene was shown of Becca with one of the guys and there was snow on the ground. Only 1 week was there snow... episode 4.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Becca_14

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu May 24, 2018 12:48 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Yes, I broke down and read RS's column today.  He dropped a little tidbit that we did not know and it confirmed something I saw in the People interview.

He said that there was a 1-on-1 date in episode 4 that wasn't Garrett.  

In the interview a scene was shown of Becca with one of the guys and there was snow on the ground.  Only 1 week was there snow... episode 4.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Becca_14

Great catch. That looks like Wills to me.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
CamiLane 11
jen689
1funnyfish
barbell
beader
Astrobach
tigertiz
alwaystulips
Doats
Lucas15
KB_Mom